The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #601
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18 View Post
Okay fine, if no one else is going to speculate on this, I will.

As I see it, Agan had one of three motivations:

Lead us to believe that she believes Lommy is the EW or a Wolf and was sacrificing her, much to her disgruntlement.

She wants to create the appearance thereof, and make us suspect an innocent Lommy, Legate, and Brinn.

She wants to create the appearance of the appearance thereof, thus protecting an evil Lommy, Legate, and Brinn from suspicion.

My conclusion: I am sad that I cannot think of a way to work "the appearance of the appearance of the appearance thereof" into a scenario.

Also, I am somewhat surprised that an innocent Lommy would be allowed to live today. Isn't she a clear choice for a wolf kill, considering Agan's death makes her seem so innocent? IF she is innocent. If she is not, it's all so convenient. It's also convenient if she was innocent but instead of being mauled, was scried and converted to evil, because she was going to look so innocent today, due to actual innocence that no longer applies! *jabs finger in the air triumphantly*

The words of the day, children, are "innocent" and "appearance." Thereof.

But then, I STILL suspect Lommy of Wizardry. She could have sacrificed Agan, and Agan could be none the wiser about her actual role, thus rendering Agan's comment moot. Despite what TP says about the folly of the EW sacrificing wolves, we've seen it done successfully in the past and I wouldn't put it past Lommy to be going by that model.

Oh the possibilities.

Quick addition to this, Di. Remember people can be UNscried as well. That might account for a few things.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #602
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
*shakes head in mock exasperation* Yes, Di, my dear, yes it would. Now go play with a sharp object or something. Cousin Sally's trying to bold her post about you and your silliness, and your grabbing at the hem of my robes isn't helping concentrate. Run along now. *whispers* Bother my brother or sister. They've been pretty dern quiet themselves.
Black robes. Bloody robes. EVIL ROBES OF DOOM!

Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #603
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe May I borrow this, Sally dear?

Quote:
Roa-->Phantom at 2:02am (tp - 1)
Lhuna-->Mac at 5:41am (tp - 1, Mac - 1)
Nilp-->Cabbie at 9:17am (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 1)
Gwath-->Lallie at 10:47am (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 1, Lal - 1)
Morm-->Brinn at 2:26pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 1, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1)
Sally-->Cabbie at 4:06pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1)
Cellie-->Cailin at 4:34pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1)
Rikae-->Legate at 4:55pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 1)
Shasta-->Legate at 4:58pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2)
Mac-->Agan at 5:01pm (tp - 1, Mac - 1, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 1)
Kath-->Mac at 5:23pm (tp - 1, Mac - 2, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 1)
Di-->Mac at 5:47pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 1)
Brinn-->Agan at 5:49pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 2)
Durie-->Lommie at 5:50pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 2, Lommy - 1)
Lommie-->Agan at 5:50pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 3, Lommy - 1)
Izzy-->Roa at 5:54pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 3, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Phantom-->Agan at 5:55pm (tp - 1, Mac - 3, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 4, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Ka-->Mac at 5:55pm (tp - 1, Mac - 4, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 2, Agan - 4, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Cabbie-->Legate at 5:55pm (tp - 1, Mac - 4, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 3, Agan - 4, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Greenie-->Phantom at 5:55pm (tp - 2, Mac - 4, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 3, Agan - 4, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Agan-->Mac at 5:57pm (tp - 2, Mac - 5, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 3, Agan - 4, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
**Mac declares Gift at 5:57pm
Legate-->Agan at 5:58pm (tp - 2, Mac - 5, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 3, Agan - 5, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
Cailin-->Agan at 6:00pm (tp - 2, Mac - 5, Cabbie - 2, Lal - 1, Brinn - 1, Cailín - 1, Legate - 3, Agan - 6, Lommy - 1, Roa - 1)
No votes: Eon, Lallie (Sally - heavily edited)
There were two fatal bandwaggons yesterDAY: The Agan one and the Mac one. Obviously, the Mac waggon is more suspicious, unless the Wolves were ordered to go after Agan (and yesterDAY would be a good time to do that, since they Dark Side already has 4 Wolves - they can afford to sacrifice one, and replace it the following NIGHT.)

I'll sniff at the Mac bandwaggon first. Akamaru!

Rarf!

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 06-07-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: erroneous timestamp
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #604
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I only have a couple minutes right now. But I'll be back in a couple hours.

I've barely skimmed what's been posted so far, but it looks like Rikae and Legate have started a little something. Don't do that! I'm feeling you both as rather innocent right now.

But there is someone that, in my multiple rereadings yesterday, I started to really not like very much. I'm sort of excited because it's my first halfway strong guilty feeling that I've gotten. Oh, sure, I have been uneasy about some, like Shasta, who I have actually reversed my opinion about, but this time I actually feel good about it.

Nope. Not telling who yet.

And no, it's not Roa!

You'll find out when I finally get home on my computer and can copy and paste what I started writing about this person yesterday during my read-throughs.

See you in a couple hours. Gotta run.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #605
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
and your grabbing at the hem of my robes isn't helping concentrate.
Your robes? I meant my robes.

*GASP*

Sally is a Wizard!

Though you have a point about your siblings' quietness.

Kath has (and always will) creep me out because I've seen her quietly bedazzle a village and get away (literally) with murder most fowl.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #606
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Black robes. Bloody robes. EVIL ROBES OF DOOM!

*shuttles Grampa Shasta out of the room* There, there, you haven't taken your pills, dearie. Go take them and get some rest. Go on now, enough of your foolishness. *shifty eyes*

(Hehe, I was hoping you'd be the first to respond to that. I always love it when fellow theater people go nuts. )

P.S. Yes, father, feel free.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #607
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
*shuttles Grampa Shasta out of the room* There, there, you haven't taken your pills, dearie. Go take them and get some rest. Go on now, enough of your foolishness. *shifty eyes*

(Hehe, I was hoping you'd be the first to respond to that. I always love it when fellow theater people go nuts. )

P.S. Yes, father, feel free.
SHE'S TRYING TO POISON ME. I WANT A LAWYER. AGE DISCRIMINATION!
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 06-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #608
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
SHE'S TRYING TO POISON ME. I WANT A LAWYER. AGE DISCRIMINATION!

Memo to self. Get stronger pills for Grandpa. Erm....hi, everyone. How's it going?

Okay, enough of this. I'm posting my Di post in five minutes, bolded or not.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #609
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Oh phantom, brother of mine, there you go with your "look at me! look at me!" posting. Fancy we'll all be crouching at our computers waiting to see who the lucky person is who gets to be in your spotlight, eh?

Mooooom, he's hogging the attention again!

By the by, this is the second time Legate's gotten into it a bit with another player. And the last person he got on the bad side of was... dun dun... the ranger. Not looking so good, cousin. (Though I do like it when people lock horns, I'm jus' sayin'.)
Old 06-06-2008, 09:11 PM   #610
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Memo to self. Get stronger pills for Grandpa. Erm....hi, everyone. How's it going?

Okay, enough of this. I'm posting my Di post in five minutes, bolded or not.
And I shall ignore your blatant attempt to hasten what inheritance you may get as a result of my death to go see what there is to see about Gwath.

*carefully doesn't take the pills*
Old 06-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #611
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Checking in. Overwhelmed. Someone give me aspirin.

And I was thinking Mac can't be gifted because of what he said in reply to my third reason for suspecting him. I thought no gifted would say, "I might be a good wolf choice, but I could also be a good gifted choice." Wah.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #612
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
And I shall ignore your blatant attempt to hasten what inheritance you may get as a result of my death to go see what there is to see about Gwath.

*carefully doesn't take the pills*

But, Grandpa, they're your heart pills. Don't you remember, you've been taking them for years. Grandma Greenie, Auntie Izzy, help me tell him. He's got to take his pills.

Don't take those blue ones though. Those didn't come from me; I bet one of the wolves put them there. *GASP* IZZY'S A WOLF IZZY'S A WOLF! *flops*

EDIT: x'd with cousin Lhuna. Here, have one of these dear. It'll make you feel better. And don't worry, it's green, not blue. Won't hurt you a bit, I promise. *Gets Lhuna a pillow and some nice tea....unspecial tea too....*
Old 06-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #613
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

DI
#241 (6:33pm)
Jokes of family conspiracy. Asks Phantom about his no-vote. Comments about Day One arguments (agrees with Cailin, then says Cailin is evil because Nerwen was innocent.) Jokes about family ties again. Says if she was EW she would do a lot of the same things the EW is doing. Boasts she's only been lynched once.

Only lynched one, eh? Is this a challenge, dear cousin? However, I don't think she'd be this straightforward if she was the EW, even if she couldn't be lynched. Still, this sits wrong with me. And Cailin is evil because Nerwen isn't? Come up with something better please sweetie. I know you can....Cailin bothers me too for various reasons. I'll get to them, but not now....moving on....

#242 (6:38pm)
Urges others to post. Nothing of consequence.

#257 (10:05pm)
Teases Phantom about his no-vote again. Hypothesizes that Volo's death had something to do with his seership and Agan's role. Goes nuts and goes into bloody descriptions about killing Agan.

SADIST! Kudos on being right though, even if you were just kidding.

#268 (10:54pm)
Joking continuation of the seer dream discussion. Silly and fun, insightful and yet nothing.

#290 (12:05am)
Joking. Teases Phantom for being....well, for being Phantom.

#312 (12:40am)
Mentions Roa's behavior in a previous game and compares it to Phantom's current actions.

#404 (2:59pm)
Complains about the high post velocity. Says the Roa and Phantom argument is entertaining; wants to know their roles.

Told ya so. You can't have your posts and read them too, people. And I'd like to know what they are, but for now let's leave them alone and try to figure it out without, I dunno, KILLING them, okay? Goodie.

#410 (3:13pm)
Erm, yeah. Random stuff.

#414 (3:29pm)
Wonders about a previous Cailin post (now cleared up). Says she won't mind being lynched, but tells Cailin that lynching her right after Nerwen is a poor choice. Also says she's not all that innocent.

Hmmmm. Mehbe she's an ex-wolf? A stretch, I know, but that last “I'm not all that innocent” bit makes me think she's been scried, either into a fur coat or out of it. Or maybe she's just being silly.

#424 (3:50pm)
Says useful posts are no fun. Wants to argue/read arguments (like Roa and Phantom) and jokes that she'll make stuff up if it gets discussion going.

She's got to be kidding! Fortunately, I think she is. I hope....

#426 (3:58pm)
Says she'll keep a close eye on Shasta, as she finds him sneaky.

My grandpa is a nice man. Maybe he just needs a shave. *shifty eyes*

#443 (4:51pm)
Suspicion list. Suspicious: Shasta, Lommie, Kath, Mac, Rikae, Cailin, Lallie, Cabbie. Wants more from Cellie, Morm, Gwath, and others. Notes that people will change sides frequently and suggests we should look for wizards, as they're the only consistent players. Speaks up about wizard suspects (mostly Phantom and Rikae).

Heh, she says Phantom bribed Noggie with Husker crap to gain wizardship (that would be a DETERRENT, love....). I like her take on wizards. Since they don't change, they are the only people that are guaranteed to leave some sort of trail (not a trail I guess more than evidence after they're dead, i.e. Who they picked, why, etc.) and so maybe we should concentrate on the wizard (EW, at least) more heavily than we have been. Bah, this has been discussed to death. Moving on.

#450 (5:04pm)
Still likes reading arguments. Is happy to see Cellie talking, and especially that Cellie also finds Cailin wolfish.

Happy to see someone else on her side. Can't argue with that.

#458 (5:14pm)
Joking. Suspects Lommie.

#461 (5:18pm)
Joking with Durie.

#490 (5:41pm)
Confused about who to vote for. Silly.

#500 (5:47pm)
Votes for Mac. Jokes about getting spanked for voting her dad, but otherwise no commentary.

Six minutes between “no idea who to vote for” and “let's kill Mac”. Then again, I've done it before too, so I can't say a whole lot about it. Slightly worrisome, but she mentioned suspicion of him earlier so it didn't completely come out of nowhere.

#538 (6:00pm)
Comments again on post volume. Pulls a “whoops” about voting Mac.

Erm....oopsie? Again, happens to the best of us. I hope you got a good whipping though.

Okay, so Di rubs me a bit the wrong way. Nothing screaming "lynch me, lynch me" but quite a few little things that make me hesitate to call her innocent. Definitely in the yellow area, bordering on orange. It's easy to hide fur behind fun.

Okay. A few points before I submit. One. I'm too lazy to bold (though I'll probably do it in a bit anyway). Two. I write too big; Di alone took up over three pages in my notebook, and that's just for day two! Three. I only had day two pages saved, so that's what I worked with. Sorry. Four. I'm flipping posting this.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #614
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Quote:
Erm....oopsie? Again, happens to the best of us. I hope you got a good whipping though.
Well since dear Daddy is dead (RIP) his ghost will have to rise up from the grave to do so. Actually I got a PM from him saying "Dear Diamond, I know your real name, I can find out where you live. I AM COMING FOR YOU."

(Not really.)

I enjoyed your analysis of me very much, btw. I have no complaints.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #615
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Gwath, Day 1

#48 - First post. Amused at Roa and Phantom squabbling. Believes that the key to the game is tracking down the EW.

#73 - Believes Aganzir to be twisting his words. Votes for Sally without an explanation.

Gwath, Day 2

#277 - Quotes a post of Sally; partially explains his vote for her by saying she seemed too "sane". Thinks Eonwe's vote for Phantom is suspicious. Thinks Roa is suspicious for voting Phantom as well. Thinks Phantom is also suspicious for dominating the conversation. Wary of Diamond's reason for voting Nerwen, as well as her apparent neutrality. Raises an eyebrow at the number of random votes cast. Suspicious of Lalaith, based on her posting style.

#286 - Sort of, kind of, explains his vote for Sally.

#310 - Replies to Ka. Admits he's been quieter than usual. Won't be around for the deadline again, so must vote early.

#361 - Certain that either Roa or Phantom is a wolf, based on their argument.

#362 - Explains his vote for Sally a bit more, based on her posting style, but mentions that he believes her to be "back to normal".

#365 - Would like to vote Phantom or Roa, but doesn't. Gives Eonwe an extra day for being new. Thinks Sally to be acting more innocently. Votes Lalaith for much the same reason he voted Sally.

Gwath - Day 3

#562 - States intention to be more involved. Thinks Rikae quick to jump on Legate; sides with Legate.

#577 - Wants to see more of the feud between Roa and Phantom. Thinks it's possible that Phantom is being a bit arrogant.

#579 - Gives up his idea on Phantom quickly, once Rikae voices her displeasure. This makes me raise an eyebrow.

#581 - Suddenly wonders why Rikae is so eager to deflect attention from Roa and Phantom. The eyebrow goes back down, but not all the way.

#591 - Reiterates that the wolves probably don't know each other.

To sum up:

Gwath bothers me a bit, but not to the extent that Legate does. I'd put him as a 4 on the scale; leaning innocent.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-06-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: X'd with Lhuna, Sally, Sally, Diamond.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #616
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
But, Grandpa, they're your heart pills. Don't you remember, you've been taking them for years. Grandma Greenie, Auntie Izzy, help me tell him. He's got to take his pills.

Don't take those blue ones though. Those didn't come from me; I bet one of the wolves put them there. *GASP* IZZY'S A WOLF IZZY'S A WOLF! *flops*

EDIT: x'd with cousin Lhuna. Here, have one of these dear. It'll make you feel better. And don't worry, it's green, not blue. Won't hurt you a bit, I promise. *Gets Lhuna a pillow and some nice tea....unspecial tea too....*

I've never taken heart pills in my life, youngster. Don't think I don't know what you're up to. *waves walking stick*
Old 06-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #617
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Well since dear Daddy is dead (RIP) his ghost will have to rise up from the grave to do so. Actually I got a PM from him saying "Dear Diamond, I know your real name, I can find out where you live. I AM COMING FOR YOU."

(Not really.)

I enjoyed your analysis of me very much, btw. I have no complaints.

Haha. I'd totally do that, you know.

Okay, battery's dying. May be back tonight, may not. Depends. See you upon my return. And as always, post IN MODERATION while I'm gone.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #618
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, as far as I can see, there's only one reasonable conclusion to come to - Legate is a wolf. Sally's theory points to it, Diamond's theory points to it, and, hey, my theory points to it, too. Q.E.D.

There is one other thing becoming apparent - people who do analyses really need to put more of their own opinions into them (not just a one liner at the end) and distinguish between summary and commentary somehow. Otherwise, it's just annoying to read.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #619
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
There is one other thing becoming apparent - people who do analyses really need to put more of their own opinions into them (not just a one liner at the end) and distinguish between summary and commentary somehow. Otherwise, it's just annoying to read.
Okay, noted.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #620
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Okay, noted.
The Legate part too, I hope.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #621
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
The Legate part too, I hope.
And haven't I been saying I think Legate's probably furry?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #622
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, looks like I was pretty wrong. What a shock!

Of course, there's still really no telling what Lommy is, no guarantees. So there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Checking in. Overwhelmed. Someone give me aspirin.
I might have something like that in my lab, sister dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
I'll sniff at the Mac bandwaggon first. Akamaru!

Rarf!
There's no room for ninjas in this village on top of wizards and werewolves, Nilp!

So, people are talking about Legate. And Di. Di is my hero, so I am biased.

Legate has seemed to be jumpy, defensive, and frustrated quite a bit these 3 Days. As a Wolf, though, I seemed to recall him as slipping by unnoticed, playing things smoothly, avoiding arguments and playing nice. But my long-term memory is...very selective. And that was a good while ago, so many things could have changed. Now that he's under definite pressure (and after gaining 3 votes yesterDay), I definitely want to see his reactions.

I also definitely want to see some more action between him and Rikae. Who I agree is a bit different toDay. Something happen during the Night?

Anyway, speaking of Night...I need sleep.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #623
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh, btw - you guys are totally allowed to lynch me now. I made it into someone's sig. My existence here hath be fulfilled!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #624
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Oh, btw - you guys are totally allowed to lynch me now. I made it into someone's sig. My existence here hath be fulfilled!
I wondered if you would notice.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #625
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Thumbs up

You have made it into two. Does that mean we can double lynch you?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #626
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe Macalaure's Last Ride: Les Chauffeurs

• La Lhunatique - suspected Mac 320, 329, 347. Mac answered 346, 349.
  • La Khat - had the following conversation with Mac:
    Quote:
    Kath, no offense intended, but are you sure your posts today are very helpful? It's a lot to read, but there's actually rather little new to learn from them... (Mac)
    Quote:
    Now who said I was trying to be helpful to others? These are mostly for my benefit, if anyone else gets something from them then good but it's not necessary. Also, maybe there's not a lot new to be learned, indeed there won't be much as it is often a summary with me commenting where I find something to comment on, but then I suppose it's giving you some information about me. I am sorry that it's a lot to read, I find that myself. (Kath)
    Voted for him 465. Mac found:
    Quote:
    [ . . . ]Kath creepy, but she can wait another day, too.
  • La Diamante - thank Eru my daughter read my mind. I went insane sifting through her posts. You crazy, crazy woman. (Di, that is.) Read Sally's post 615.
  • La Ka - is innocent. And dead.
  • La Loupe - is a villain. And dead.

So, of the three remaining persons who voted for Mac, only Lhuna had some sort of evidence to show. Kath didn't vote the DAY before, and Di voted for Nerwen for personal reasons. Hmmm . . . were they Wolves ordered to lie low on DAY 1, and then ordered to get Mac lynched on DAY 2? Agan, a known Wolf, did vote for Mac, too (although we could argue that she's just trying to save her pelt.)

More later, must eat lunch. (Perfectly ordinary meat sandwich.)

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 06-07-2008 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Kath didn't vote the NIGHT before > Kath didn't vote the **DAY** before
Old 06-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #627
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sally, I think I'd prefer chucking a knife at my dear brother; than bother with blue pills. :P Or I could just trip him when he is walking down a flight of stairs.. or maybe kick the cane while he is hobbling along.

Also, I don't believe we have any ex-wolves among us. The numbers don't support it.
Night 1 - Three Wolves
Night 2 - Four Wolves (one scried.)
Day 3 - Four Wolves (Aganzir died, and one was scried - I believe the plot mentions Mac dying at the hand of four wolves.)

This is my "Im here post".
Old 06-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #628
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Sally, I think I'd prefer chucking a knife at my dear brother; than bother with blue pills. :P Or I could just trip him when he is walking down a flight of stairs.. or maybe kick the cane while he is hobbling along.

Also, I don't believe we have any ex-wolves among us. The numbers don't support it.
Night 1 - Three Wolves
Night 2 - Four Wolves (one scried.)
Day 3 - Four Wolves (Aganzir died, and one was scried - I believe the plot mentions Mac dying at the hand of four wolves.)

This is my "Im here post".
I do not hobble, sister mine. The walking stick is purely for disciplining any insolent young whippersnappers.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-06-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Spelling error. "Disciplining", not "discipling".
Old 06-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #629
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Pipe Agh!

CRAZINESS!!! Spare me thy madness!!!!!

Must have blood blood blood blood blood . . .

Lynch me! LYNCH MEEEEE!!!!!!

÷÷Nilpau . . .

As you've noticed, I used the 'division' sign, not the 'plus' sign.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #630
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
CRAZINESS!!! Spare me thy madness!!!!!

Must have blood blood blood blood blood . . .

Lynch me! LYNCH MEEEEE!!!!!!

÷÷Nilpau . . .

As you've noticed, I used the 'division' sign, not the 'plus' sign.

So.... we should divide by you twice?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #631
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

This is Lhuna.

Apparently, Nilp wants us to divide him. That is actually worse than simply wanting to be lynched.

I wonder why we never thought that the division sign is more appropriate for making lynch votes.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #632
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Had to check one more time before shutting down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Hero
You have made it into two. Does that mean we can double lynch you?
*Noice.*

If I make it into more I'll vote for myself.

Edit: Crossed with Nilp-fakeout, and Lhuna and Nilp morphing. Oh yeah, and Shasta posted.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #633
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Thumbs up

I love Nilp's formatting. It's a thing of beauty. I'll fight against anyone who tries to lynch him, for just this reason.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #634
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

By the by, a look at the posting counts surprised me. Shasta has the second most number of posts (behind, well do I even have to say?) yet I don't think he's garnered near the attention.

Hmmmm. I may have to break down and review his posts. Cheerful killer that he is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg screenshot1.jpeg (83.5 KB, 203 views)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #635
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I just walked in the door. First, I shall post my case.

Then, I will catch up on what everyone's said today.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #636
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Pipe Division.

You chaps should be asking whether I want to be divided along Adam's line, or Alice's.

Of course, I can be divided by seven.. </shameless self-promotion>

Okay, let me eat, before I really vote for myself.

P.S. <3 Dury and her shamelessly letting others promote her. Will you be my mistress?
Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #637
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
By the by, a look at the posting counts surprised me. Shasta has the second most number of posts (behind, well do I even have to say?) yet I don't think he's garnered near the attention.

Hmmmm. I may have to break down and review his posts. Cheerful killer that he is.
That surprises me, too.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #638
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
A few thoughts:

~ Legate is the most likely recipient of my vote toDay. Been reading on some of yesterDay's posts (thanks to Nilp's handy-dandy chart! who knew he could actually be reliable?), but I'll come up with my reasons. Later.

~ sally, McCaber, Cailin, and Rikae are now in my suspicion list. Will also elaborate later. But for now:

sally because she's distracting.
McCaber for being a submarine
Cailin feels slippery. Mummy, this isn't the you I'm used to seeing.
Rikae...this is tough. I don't like to think that she's taking advantage of her marital connexion to the late Mac to parade the fact that she thought he was innocent and berating those who found him otherwise (which includes me, unfortunately), but that's the feeling I get. Maybe this is a widow's distress, but isn't it too much?

~ I'm currently entertaining the idea that Agan's lynching might be premeditated. I'm trying to work out how that might fit with Mac revealing his gift.

Anyway, I still think the phantom might be a wizard. There might be more to his 'threat' towards me yesterDay than meets the eye.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #639
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So, I have two children dead, my dear little Ka as innocent in death as she was in life, and my daughter Aganzir revealed to have gone over to the side of evil. I come to the discussion for some counsel and solace, and I find people speaking of dividing bodies....enough, please!

But back to business:
Lommy:
Quote:
I mostly thought about Agan and tp yesterDay
Actually, you seemed to be thinking about Agan since Day One. Why? What was it that was suspicious about her?
I am finding Lommy rather different in this game and it worries me. At one point she said that either Roa or phantom must be evil, then she wastes time pondering the point that wolves wouldn't necessarily want to kill gifteds at night, just wait until after the duel. (Obviously not the case: when her gifteds are killed, the GW has to scry to replace them, rather than scry for EW and wolves, and that is clearly to the evil team's benefit. The shortlist for a gifted scry would be a different one to the shortlist for a search-the-baddie scry.) Anyway, what I'm really saying is that the Lommy I've played with (always, coincidentally, an innocent Lommy) is too smart to be saying stuff like this so it worries me.

Diamond's post 597 makes valid and helpful points. I agree that Brinn might have been a good person for the EW to turn, last Night - what about Cailin?

I would like to know - once the EW is dead, are the wolves told of each other's existence and permitted to communicate at night in conventional wolvish fashion?

Last DW game, I found it helpful to try to work out what night our various wolves were turned. Like I said, I think Aganzir was an original wolf.
That leaves two more original wolves.
Then one who was innocent on Day One but guilty yesterDay.
And today we will have a wolf posting who has been innocent up until now.
When analysing posts looking for guilt, it's worth bearing that in mind.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #640
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
I would like to know - once the EW is dead, are the wolves told of each other's existence and permitted to communicate at night in conventional wolvish fashion?
Yes, they are. The rules say so, anyway.

I have to wonder, particularly... has anyone seen Cailin? I think I may go back and take a look at her (mostly to alleviate boredom).