View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #36
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
The game is over if we lynch Shelob, yes. But it's also over if the Spiders outnumber the Innocents. Lynching the Spiderlings would buy us more time. If we don't know who Shelob is, I'd be more comfortable lynching someone who looks like a Spiderling than taking a shot in the dark, hoping to find Shelob.
I think this is sensible. But no songs, Lottie? I'm inclined to be suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Fact - Phantom is a ladykiller.

Fact - there are more than two females playing.

Fact - it is dark and spooky.

Correlation - Phantom will want to hold all the girls' hands (see Fact 3).

Fact - humans have two hands.

Fact - spiders have X arms, where X is 8 minus the number of legs any cruel schoolchildren have pulled off of them.

Assumption - Shelob eats schoolchildren.

Correlation - Shelob will have X legs, where X > 2 (and is most likely 8).

Fact - a human being with 2 hands can not hold the hands of X females, where X > 2.

Therefore, Phantom is Shelob. Game over.
Makes perfect sense to me! Get the fiend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Because I also recall our dear modSally saying if we lynch Shelob early enough, than the spiderling will become the new Shelob anyway.
Our odds of getting Schlob today are pretty slim, but that's a good point.

I have no idea at all who I might vote for at this time. I'm hoping our current four non-appearers will show up soon. Looking at you, Nog! Submarine!