The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-18-2003, 11:10 PM   #1
Dunlondion
Pile O'Bones

Dunlondion has just left Hobbiton.
Shield ROTK animated version!

Now I have heard that there is a Return of the king animated movie however I cannot find it at my vidio store can anyone help me fing it.<BR>Please
Dunlondion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Why? So you can puke with vomit and rage over how crappy it is? No, just kidding. It's pretty bad, but you can buy it at best buy I think. You can buy it in a three pack dvd set that comes with the the animated RotK, The Hobbit, and LotR, the latter being the best of them all. Good luck in finding it, and enjoy!

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 03:47 PM   #3
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

If you're gonna watch the RotK animated version, you'd better have a high tolerance for bad singing. The background music is just horrible!
Old 03-21-2003, 07:34 AM   #4
Mordor_Queen
Haunting Spirit

Mordor_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

well there is an animated movie of all three books in one video.
Old 03-22-2003, 11:33 AM   #5
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

If you're looking to buy it, luck be with you and you are a stronger person than I. But it's easier if you just want to see it- you can order it from any public library (assuming you have a library card). Cheers.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:39 PM   #6
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> there is an animated movie of all three books in one video. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you sure? I don't think there is any such thing.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 06:56 PM   #7
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Where there's a whip,<BR>There's a way!<BR>Where there's a whip,<BR><I>There's a way!<BR>Where there's a whip--<BR>We don't want to got to war today,<BR>But the lord of the lash says "nay nay nay!"<BR>We're gonna march all day all day all day!<BR>Where there's a whip there's a way!<BR>Left Right Left Right<BR>Where there's a whip,<BR>There's a way!<BR>Where there's a whip,<BR>There's a way!</I><P>That's (loosly) part of the song th orcs sing in the movie. That movie is hilarious! Once you get over the initial stomach ache, you really enjoy laughing so much!<P><I>The bearer of the Ring,<BR>The wearer of the Ring!<P>Frodoooo, of the nine fingers,<BR>And the Ring of Doooooom!</I><P>And no one will forget the friendly orc, who waves at them, and the flowers on Mt. Doom! <P>Man, don't even <B>think</B> of buying it. The only reason my dad rented it for me to see was because it was a buck for a week!
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote