The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-12-2004, 08:12 PM   #1
Dûrbelethwen
Haunting Spirit

Dûrbelethwen has just left Hobbiton.
Lord of the Rings Symphony

I know there was a thread on the subject earlier but I could not find it in a search.
Yesterday I was looking at an ad for Hastings book store and were showing the various things they were offering for the release of the extended edition and one was a disc of the Lord of the Rings symphony but I seemed to be connected with the deluxe set of the extended edition. Does anyone know if the symphony is being sold seperatly or is it part of the deluxe set and I have to pay an extra $25 for it? Thank you
Dûrbelethwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 03:58 AM   #2
Essex
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Essex has just left Hobbiton.
the symphony dvd only seems to come with the collector's edition. If you live in Hastings, England, (and yes i know you say $ not £ but then it could've been a typo) then you can get it at Tescos for 37 quid.

I just realised, the way the pound is to the dollar, I could have bought the R1 set myself when I'm in sunny Florida next week for Christmas and got if for half price. doh! (by the way, why do people call it the Holiday Season, it's the Christmas Season! although holiday = holy day in the dictionary I suppose.......)

Last edited by Essex; 12-13-2004 at 06:22 AM.
Essex is offline   Reply With Quote