The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-04-2005, 10:37 PM   #1
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Narya The upcoming Narnia movie

Recently, someone contacted me via private message to inform me about the upcoming Narnia movie due out this December. I e-mailed him (or her!) back with information about the movie. It occurred to me that my other fellow Barrow-Downers (whom I've missed, but since the trilogy is over, we've all sort of gone our seperate ways) might not know about the upcoming Narnia movie. Have you heard? Have you seen the fantasic images? Have you seen the trailer? Is Barrow-Downs interested in opening a forum for the discussion of the Narnia movie?

For anyone who doesn't know, Walden Media is making it. (Disney is only producing it! They can't ruin it!) Shrek's Andrew Adamson has directed it. Weta workshop did the special effects, or a lot of them. The official site is www.Narnia.com and the offical fan site is www.narniaweb.com
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:14 AM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Since the Narnia books are by C. S. Lewis and there are already discussion forums about them, and since this site is devoted to the works of Tolkien, the only possibility for discussing the Narnia books/movie(s) here is in comparison to Tolkien's books/the movie adaptations. Thanks for the info - I recommend that those who are interested check out the sites to which KoG linked.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote