The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 03:50 AM   #601
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
White Tree

Child seems to have joined those with a free pass to Aman.

*breaks out champagne* Congratulations.
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:00 AM   #602
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hurrah! At least I won't have to do all the washing up by myself. This might give me more time for fishing...

And I see Mithalwen has joined the Council of Elrond. I bet he's more than a bit perturbed to have one of his biggest stalkers...oops, *cough* fans around...
Old 02-22-2005, 11:56 AM   #603
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh it will be very select gathering now with an healthy m/f ration ... wonder if HI and B88 are hen-pecked or lucky bunnies.... But I hope my room is ensuite cos there is bound to be competition for the bathrooms Well I am taking a detour via Dorwinion and am a little fragile from the farewell bash (they know how to party down at the Court..) ..... so I am due for a little R&R...

But if I see Elrond.. I think I will be too shy to speak... and of course I always remember what my Mamma said.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 02-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #604
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Congradulations to Child and Mith on their new positions. Tis an honor to be up here with such great mind, (I now find myself in the same thinking as davem, how the heck did I get up here)?
Old 02-24-2005, 02:12 PM   #605
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Congradulations to Child and Mith on their new positions. Tis an honor to be up here with such great mind, (I now find myself in the same thinking as davem, how the heck did I get up here)?

For myself, I can only assume that my presence is not my reward but someone else's punishment...... But I am happy to be in Rivendell ... I have always wanted to visit and I don't know that I will want to leave ..... seeing it is the perfect place to be quiet or be merry......

But first I think, I need a bath after the journey, a little refreshment and then do some stargazing. Then to the hall of fire to warm up and sing... bit chilly so far North ....... Maybe someone can help me unload the car...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 02-24-2005, 04:15 PM   #606
ElementFire
Animated Skeleton

ElementFire has just left Hobbiton.
I've only gotten one rep so far, it was positive thank goodness. I'm gonna try to stay on everybody's good side so so I don't get any bad rep.

I don't do kung fu, I do kung lamb!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:21 AM   #607
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
my presence is not my reward but someone else's punishment
Hmm...beautiful signature material...fits me so...

Congratulations to those who have scaled new heights! ...Wait, that includes me! How in the world did I get here??? (to quote davem and B88)

*Lhuna goes on to heave his greatgreat...grandson Aragorn off the throne and bounces on the seat. How undignified. *

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 02-25-2005 at 05:31 AM.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:14 AM   #608
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Fea packs up her mask of inscrutability, her crazy captions, and occasionally REALLY impressive post... and her laptop... and hikes up to Aragorn's Court. "Wow" she thinks. "This is why those Gondorians are in such good shape."

Thanks to the whole slew of people who got a kick out of Aragorn breaking Boromir's hands, thus punting me in one fell swoop up into Aragorn's Court.

*Settles in a nice sunny corner with a cup of tea.*
Old 02-25-2005, 09:45 AM   #609
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

"You made it!" shouted the phantom upon spotting Fea.

*phantom walks over, grins, and slips her a ring of keys*

"With these" he whispered, "there isn't a place in the city you can't go."
Old 02-25-2005, 09:58 AM   #610
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Silmaril

Upon receiving the sacred keys, Fea's eyes widen in an angelically innocent way.

"Phantom, my friend... do you know the havoc we could wreak?" she whispers, looking around to make sure nobody can hear. "Let's play tic-tac-toe with sidewalk chalk on Rath Dinen!"
Old 02-25-2005, 10:18 AM   #611
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

the phantom laughs quietly and winks at his partner in mischief

"I already have a bucket of chalk hid behind the door to Ecthelion's tomb," he says. "And also, out at the end of the court by Denny's leap, I stashed a tub of water balloons to throw at people down in the first level. And then... well... it's too much to tell right now. I'll just say that I've been preparing for your arrival in many ways. You will see the other things I have planned soon enough."

"Was that the 'evil twinkle' I just saw in your left eye?" asks Fea, barely able to keep a devilish grin from conquering her face.

"Perhaps," he replies with a wink.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:36 AM   #612
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Rimbaud has just left Hobbiton.
Rather like a myopic Robin Hood, this thread is in danger of becoming entirely aimless.

Comments pertinent to the reputation system, questions & problems only; there is a chat-room the site runs, which is for, well, chat.

Tersely

~Rim
Old 02-25-2005, 03:20 PM   #613
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
"Formendacil Would Be Welcome at Aragorn's Court"

Just received the invitation from the Royal Courier last week, and was pleasantly surprised to be so honoured. Unfortunately, although I would be welcome at Aragorn's Court, I do not, at the current time, have room in my schedule to visit either Minas Tirith or Annuminas.

Besides, there are nasty rumours about things going on in Minas Tirith. Should I have the time to visit dear friend Dunadan, it will likely be in his far more Canadian-esque home in the north.

Serious note: Thanks to everyone who saw enough worth in my posts to rep them. Hopefully, I haven't been too stingy with posts I see with worth.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:18 AM   #614
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye slapped by a mod

Quote:
questions & problems only
That's what this thread is for? Most of the posts on the previous few pages fooled me into thinking otherwise. I actually thought I was on topic when I posted. Boy was I was fooled!

Please forgive us, Rimbaud. It will never happen again.

(well, actually it probably will- just not on this thread )

*Gasp* Aahh!! I just realized this post is off topic! Sorry sorry- I'm done now.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:20 AM   #615
Rimbaud
The Perilous Poet

Rimbaud has just left Hobbiton.
The point is to aspire to be both right and humble

Indeed, much like the Oscars, the thread in the first instance has only a tenuous link with purpose, but it is my understanding that this is not a totalitarian regime at BD, merely neither a free nor purposeless one.

Such merit as it has is callously circumnavigated both by the clamour of weak posts and the occasionally stentorian prescription that results - thus including this post. Ah me.

It's true that in making such posts, you were following a trend, but as with twenty-inch flares and chest-wigs, trends are not automatically self-justifying.

Atypically

~Rim
Old 03-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #616
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Oooh! I just arrived at Aragorn's Court! Seems very clean. I think I'll steal some cake.

EDIT:
Okay, just one question... Do the number of points allocated to a reputation vary on the reputation the giver has? I'm sure it does. I’m sure I've been given reputation from Piles of bones and not received as much as I have from people welcome at Aragorns court. Am I imagining this?

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 03-02-2005 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:49 PM   #617
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
1420!

Oh my now we there is Formendacil and Hookbill, in Aragorn's court, poor Aragorn. I wonder if they trashed the place yet. And another thing...oooh who has my old room? Congrats to the both of you for making it to this point, and hope you continue to prosper.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #618
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

I'm glad to see we brought this back. I seem to remember us having a problem with the ratings on the old board - with people abusing the privilege of being about to judge one another. It became more political and about raising your friends and lowering your enemies (which I hope none of us have on here).

Well, this was a nice "welcome back" thread for me to read. Keep up the maturity and we'll be able to keep this privilege.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:32 AM   #619
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanimaEdhel
I'm glad to see we brought this back. I seem to remember us having a problem with the ratings on the old board - with people abusing the privilege of being about to judge one another. It became more political and about raising your friends and lowering your enemies (which I hope none of us have on here).
Friends?

I have friends?

And here I thought I was repping all my enemies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba
EDIT: Okay, just one question... Do the number of points allocated to a reputation vary on the reputation the giver has? I'm sure it does. I’m sure I've been given reputation from Piles of bones and not received as much as I have from people welcome at Aragorns court. Am I imagining this?
I believe this is confirmed elsewhere, possibly higher up in this thread. Certainly, it has been my experience that way. People bound for the straight road have a lot more to offer than people who "are no fools of Tooks".

Okay, that's it for the serious part of this post. Hope the mods can see it buried here in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Oh my now we there is Formendacil and Hookbill, in Aragorn's court, poor Aragorn. I wonder if they trashed the place yet. And another thing...oooh who has my old room? Congrats to the both of you for making it to this point, and hope you continue to prosper.
Actually, I'm still waiting for the bus to come by Fornost so I go down the Greenway to Minas Anor. I'm thinking of doing a bit of a sight-seeing tour. You know, Angrenost Forest National Park (United Kingdom of Gondor and Arnor), Glittering Caves Amusement Park (Gloinsson Enterprises, with support from the Province of Westfold), Druedain Exacavations (down in Dunharrow. Expedition organised by the Kingdoms of Gondor and Rohan in partnership). You know, all the big touristy-attractions.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:24 PM   #620
ElementFire
Animated Skeleton

I like giving positive rep, it feels good. It makes me feel happy inside.

Old 03-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #621
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

I'll have to agree with you there, ElementFire, giving positive reputation is always nice. However, I think I have only given bad reputation twice. That was hard in my opinion, with the exseption of the most recent when I was anger at someone for desecrating a thread. It felt like justice.

I think after a long time, this may help clean up the forum. All in all, I can't see a problem with the reputation system.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:35 PM   #622
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
I believe this is confirmed elsewhere, possibly higher up in this thread. Certainly, it has been my experience that way. People bound for the straight road have a lot more to offer than people who "are no fools of Tooks".
Yes, the Barrow-Wight posted that on the first page, but since a lot of people seem to have trouble with viewing early pages (), here is the link for it again. A very useful FAQ...enjoy.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:20 PM   #623
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Gosh, but in my absence the deck of Cirdan's ship has become quite crowded!

Greetings to Child of the Seventh Age and Bethberry on coming aboard.

It's always nice to have gender parity. Makes the dances a whole heck of a lot more fun. What with davem's beard ticking my cheek and the sound of Saucy's pans drowning out the music it was rather gruesome.

I'm just off to the cellars. Can I fetch anyone another drink?
Old 03-02-2005, 06:03 PM   #624
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

1420!

It takes something big to get my buttons pushed too Hookbill. For instance, someone telling you you're wrong, but doesn't show anything to back it up. That was the one time I believe.

I get irked about people who give negative rep, but don't leave their names. I'm not going to bite you, if I admit sometimes I deserve being reprimmanded, atleast have the guts to put your name down, it's not like I'll have a personal vendetta.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:50 PM   #625
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White-Hand Do you want a Personal Vendetta?

Quote:
I get irked about people who give negative rep, but don't leave their names. I'm not going to bite you, if I admit sometimes I deserve being reprimmanded, atleast have the guts to put your name down, it's not like I'll have a personal vendetta. (Boromir88--emphasis mine)
Ah, but really?

Just kidding. Fortunately, I have given no negative rep as of yet (nor received one, whew!) Perhaps it just irks me that the outside world recognises our faults more than our progress, and I'd be more than glad to play my part to make this a place where the opposite is true.

Or perhaps you're just too lazy to switch the options.

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 03-03-2005 at 01:14 AM. Reason: titles are important
Old 03-03-2005, 06:24 AM   #626
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Silmaril

I've only posted two negative reps. I signed both. One was directed at a member who was making every effort to obnoxiously shoot down a really good thread. The other one was at a randomly-lettered n00b who posted some thread or another called "adult" something-or-other. My initial thought being "what the...?" I clicked the thread and realized it was some perv with no clue on how things are done around here. And so, in the grand scheme of things, he/she got a "Get a life. This site is family-friendly. ~Fea" before Esty (very quickly) made the thread nonexistant.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #627
Eruanna
Memento Mori

Eruanna has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Eruanna has shown the wisdom of Gandalf or so it says when I hover my mouse over the little green coloured icons.
There are two little icons under my name and yet other members have also shown the wisdom of Gandalf and there are more icons under their names. It's no biggie, but I don't quite get it.

Thank you, by the way to those people who have said that they appreciated my few humble posts in 'Books'. I have recently returned to the 'Downs and having also just re-read the trilogy, I'm finding a bit more to say, and a little more courage than when I was previously a regular here!
Old 03-07-2005, 04:38 PM   #628
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

1420!

Quote:
There are two little icons under my name and yet other members have also shown the wisdom of Gandalf and there are more icons under their names. It's no biggie, but I don't quite get it.
100 rep pts= 1 green Jewel (until you start getting higher up then it's like 200 pts or something like that). Then every so often you get a title change. I think once you get to 4 little jewlies you'll get the "fame of Frodo" title. Then 6 is "you would be welcome at Aragorn's court." So yes, some people may have more jewels and still the same title...
Old 03-08-2005, 01:55 AM   #629
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
You'll find more information on the rating system if you go back to the first page of this thread and read the posts there, especially The Barrow-Wight's.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 03-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #630
Eruanna
Memento Mori

Eruanna has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Thank you, Boromir and Estelyn. It was only a minor musing
I did read the beginning of the thread and the BWs posts, but obviously not closely enough!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:23 AM   #631
Son of Númenor
A Shade of Westernesse

Son of Númenor has just left Hobbiton.
I wonder if anyone has noticed that The Saucepan Man and davem now sit on high Taniquetil. The perfect spot for a wedding, if you ask me, once a certain boggart ascends the mountain.
"This miserable drizzling afternoon I have been reading up old military lecture-notes again:- and getting bored with them after an hour and a half. I have done some touches to my nonsense fairy language - to its improvement."
Old 03-17-2005, 01:25 PM   #632
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Too much curiosity killed the cat.....

Hearty congrats to all involved, but this raises an intriguing question.

If six enhanced jewels get you all the way to Taniquetil, where in the world do you end up if you manage to collect all eleven? And what title could you possibly bear in those interim four steps along the way?

Perhaps the final jewel puts you in Eru's presence and the ones before that have you serving on the council of Manwë or in the household of Varda? Hmm.... Anyone else have ideas on this, or you may want to tell me to be patient and wait.....
Old 03-17-2005, 03:37 PM   #633
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Númenor
I wonder if anyone has noticed that The Saucepan Man and davem now sit on high Taniquetil. The perfect spot for a wedding, if you ask me, once a certain boggart ascends the mountain.
In such a spot the feast afterwards would have to consist of corned beef sandwiches, kendal mint cake and a flask of hot tea. Outfits would be mostly made up of orange cagoules, bobble hats and sturdy socks tucked into stout boots.

I still think that maybe what happens once people get to a certain level, they might get to 'pick their own' status so to speak.

Surely, if the 'gaps' one has to cover get wider as points get higher, then eventually, everyone will be up at the same level?
Old 03-19-2005, 12:29 AM   #634
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoN
Maybe they'd wait until they are at the very presence of Eru himself, whom they could have already asked to officiate the ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a certain boggart *wink*
Surely, if the 'gaps' one has to cover get wider as points get higher, then eventually, everyone will be up at the same level?
That seems to me already happening, at least at a smaller scale. When I look at the Members List arranged descendingly in terms of reps, more and more people get a certain rep standing at the same time.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:19 PM   #635
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

.....and thus the game would end. I believe HerenIstarion alluded to that a few pages ago.

On a sidenote, Elrond must be wondering how on Middle-earth this character ever stumbled into his house. You lot are so very kind and nice.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:40 AM   #636
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots A marriage made in Aman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Númenor
She has now! Which makes me feel like a bit of a gooseberry. Although perhaps I can officiate at the ceremony.

In any event, yet further congratulations are in order for davem and Lalwendë. Clearly they have much in common.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:48 AM   #637
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Quote:
.....and thus the game would end. I believe HerenIstarion alluded to that a few pages ago
Post #374 of the current thread. It took thrice as less as I predicted, as I haven't counted for leaping increase in 'giving' power, which made the ascend speedier by far. In this respect, my calculations were short of the mark

Out of curiosity, would those abiding in Taniquetil enlighten me if they have around 2000 points (as my reasoning was that highest amount of squares - 11 (which is proven true so far) should be got by that amount of points. (I was right with 1200 and 1500 so far )

As for the end of game, I have a suspicion that accumulation of points does not end with 2000, just squares stop adding up

The exact data can be got from BW, of course, but he adds to the fun of gambling by keeping very silent about the issue

Thanks

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
Old 03-29-2005, 07:53 AM   #638
davem
Illustrious Ulair

Location: In the home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names,and impossible loyalties
davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-I
Out of curiosity, would those abiding in Taniquetil enlighten me if they have around 2000 points (as my reasoning was that highest amount of squares - 11 (which is proven true so far) should be got by that amount of points. (I was right with 1200 and 1500 so far )
I'm currently on 2220 if that helps....
Old 03-29-2005, 11:18 AM   #639
ElementFire
Animated Skeleton

Palantir-Green

I have one green box and a green circle.... not sure what that means, but green is generally a good color...so I think it's good...

Old 03-29-2005, 11:19 AM   #640
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Maybe, just maybe, after the green blocks stop their auspicious collisions, other things start to happen.

Maybe, once you reach 2500 points, a fiery square will appear around your avatar.

Or when you reach 5000 points, the Barrow-wight could personally donate to you a vast quantity of gold.