User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-04-2003, 11:56 AM   #801
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"Drug her???? What kind of plan is that? Come on, you're Anuion from Mirkwood not Holland anymore!"

With no warning a very annoying strange Elf came up behind them. Lyra nearly fainted. "What are you doing here?" she asked.
"What kind of way is that to talk to your sister?" asked the Elf, then smiled at Anuion. "Hello there" she said, raising an eyebrow in what she thought was a seductive way. "Care for a dance?"
"He's here with Aman!" Lyra hissed from the corner of her mouth, but her sister had already dragged Anuion onto the dance floor. He looked scared.
"She has that sort of an effect on people" said Lyra to Rytien with a shrug. "Hopefully she won't keep him long"
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:07 PM   #802
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Yes, lets hope so. Ah well, the mad dutchman is enjoying himself."

Aman had appeared behind Lyra and Rytien as well. They both spun around, then winced.

"You mad?" Lyra asked.

The elf grinned, then shook her head. "Hey, I had a dance with Cuthalion, I think he's a little mad at me anyway at the moment. Anyway, he deserves a bit of fun. And so do we!" Then her face became a mask of innocence. "Now...you intend to drug a certain Miss Goodchild?"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:12 PM   #803
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Lyra winced. "Now lets get this straight: I AM NOT DOING ANY DRUGGING! And lets hope that dancing with my sister scares Anuion so much that he forgets his stupid plan!"

Lyra smiled as the music turned to "Can't buy me love". Am I imagining all this music? she wondered to herself. It seems to change every time I write it...Nah!
"So, Aman, do you want to join in our fiendish plans then? Maybe we could include something happening to my sister?"
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:17 PM   #804
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

The tune of 'Money Can't Buy Me Love' came on, and Aman grinned, hoping there was a possibility that 'Eleanor Rigby' would be next.

She shook her head for a moment, trying to get it all straight. "Wait...why is it when two big beatles fans come together, this music automatically come on? And what is all this about drugging, and whats the plan for? And why am I suddenly thinking about bloody buttered onions?!"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:22 PM   #805
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

"No one else is switching their sig off" Lyra said with a defensive shrug. She smiled as, yes, Eleanor Rigby came on!
"Have you noticed our thoughts can change the music?" she said "Or maybe it's just a Beatles compilation? Anyway, I hope "If I give my heart" comes next. As for the plan, we" Lyra nodded at Rytien "and the Dutchman-I mean Elf- want to liven the party up. Any suggestions for plots that don't involve drugs?"
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:26 PM   #806
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

"Hey, Cami is getting some dishwashers for the Green Dragon- I have no quarrel with that." Aman grinned. "A plan...sorry, Im all out. Maybe we need some Help!' ?

Sure enough, on came the song. Aman laughed, then spread her hands defensively. "Hey, a bad pun I know, but a great song!"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:28 PM   #807
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

"Not fair" Lyra pouted. "I want "If I give my heart"" she scowled, and the music changed. With a satisfied nod she folded her arms and looked at Aman, daring her to change it.
"We can have "Help" after, and then "A Hard Days Night"- what do you think?"
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:31 PM   #808
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Coriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Coriel
Silmaril

Coriel entered the room and gazed around for any sign of familier people, but none caught her attention.

She had attended the party for the 2nd day but hadn't been back since because of prior commitments. But as soon as she had spare time she made her way over to the party, hoping for some excitement.

She was wearing a dark violet dress and, as usual, her auburn hair flowed down her back.

Coriel walked over to a couch and sat down, wondering if she'd get to talk to someone or maybe, if she was lucky, actually dance with someone.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:35 PM   #809
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Aman sighed then, "Oh, alright, fair enough. I-" She stopped, seeing a newcomer sit nearby on a couch, looking more than a little lonely and anxious, but wearing a stunning dress, with hair the elf envied.

Lyra had seen her as well. "Shall we?"

Aman nodded, and the pair went over to Corriel, in a quest to wipe the anxious look of her face and, hey, maybe get a new beatles fan...
Old 05-04-2003, 12:37 PM   #810
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

Anuion was scared of the girl. When she danced it was like she was trying to imitate Mike Tyson. Her arms waved around and she struck down several people. Anuion saw that Aman had joined Rytien and Lyra. As soon as the Beatle song was done he fled the dance floor.

"Where are you going?"

"My date is done dancing. It would be rude to leave her on a dry island. It was lovely dancing with you. Thanks. Oh BTW, you have something sticking in your beard."

The girl touched her chin and Anuion laughed. As he stood behind Aman he placed his arm around her waist and lifted her up a little.

"Done dancing sweetie. Listen Lyra, you are right. After the trick I pulled with the table, I am sure Cami won't eat any cake I offer her hahahaha. Maybe a food fight IS a good idea." He said, happy that he ditched Lyra's sister.

"Put me down Anuion." Aman said.

Anuion put Amanaduial down and gave her a little kiss on her cheek. He dodged a slap and went to the bar.

"Be right back. Just going to get us some drinks. You want something Lyra? You Rytien? Okay then. Be right back."

"Oh and the lovely girl over there, you want something?" He asked as he nodded to Coriel.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Helkahothion ]

Old 05-04-2003, 12:38 PM   #811
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Maggie was returning from the buffet table with more food than she would ever eat, she was intending to share it with a few others on the group.

"Good afternoon, Mimi was it?" she shook hands with the newcomer. Isildae was slurping his water in a most impolite manner, causing Cromthal to fall into fits of giggles. Maggie rolled her eyes as she set the food down.
"Elrond? You haven't seen Sam have you?"

"No, Laiqua Mire, but I am just leaving to go search for him." Elrond left and went out a side door to search the grounds for Sam.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:43 PM   #812
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

"Hi Coriel" Lyra said with a grin, she looked at Aman. "Lets get straight to the point: what do you think of the Beatles?"

Anuion came over, obviously very relieved to be away from her sister, who had disappeared. Phew, Lyra thought.
Anuion kissed Aman on the cheek.
"Oh, get a room! I'm sure the Green Dragon could put you up!" Lyra said with a grin "You'll give Coriel a completely accurate idea of this party, and we don't want that!"
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:46 PM   #813
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Aman was slightly surprised when Anuion lifted her up, but not badly so. Grinning, she asked him to let her down, and gave him a peck on the cheek when he did so. The elf beamed happily, before trotting off to get drinks. Aman was gratified when he asked Corriel whether she wanted anything as well. Exuberant, rather bizarre, but very sweet.

"Oh, get a room! I'm sure the Green Dragon could put you up!" Lyra interrupted Aman's chain of thought with her words and her grin. "You'll give Coriel a completely accurate idea of this party, and we don't want that!"

Aman laughed and gave her a slight shove. "Oh, whatever, buttered-onion girl. Whats with that anyway?"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:47 PM   #814
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Silmaril

Coriel saw two people walking her way and immediatly her heart jumped into her throat. her head was swarming with questions.
"are they going to talk to me?"
"do i look ok?"
"what should i say?"
she was so nervous. Coriel was a very shy girl, and although she longed to talk to people and dance and have fun, those things almost never happened because she was too shy to actually go over and talk to someone she didn't know.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:48 PM   #815
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Nuinatariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Lëowen stood up, finished with her lunch. Not sure what to do with her plate, she left it on her chair and walked towards the bar.
She was careful to avoid Cami, and the stalking dragon Angara. Washing dishes was not something she wanted very much to do.

No one payed any attention to her as she threaded her way through the crowd. 'Maybe I should get a pet squirrel,' she thought; 'People would notice me if I had a squirrel!' Lëowen toyed with the idea of leaving to obtain a squirrel and then coming back, but she decided against it. Maybe she would just eavesdrop on people for a while.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Nuinatariel ]
Old 05-04-2003, 12:52 PM   #816
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Coriel sat in shock.
"the beatles? the musical group who played songs like 'help' and "strawberry fields forever' and' yesterday' and 'penny lane' and other kool songs? i LUV the beatles! why? "
Old 05-04-2003, 12:55 PM   #817
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

"Ever read the Wheel of Time?" Lyra asked Aman "You may think it's normal to be in love with a memory, but what about a book character? I'm in love with a man who talks about buttered onions! But then you're here with Anuion, so pretty much anything must seem normal to you."

She turned to smile at Coriel. "If you're very lucky, Aman might spare Anuion to dance with you. Be afraid..."

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 12:56 PM   #818
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

"Excellent!" Aman rubbed her hands together in a business-like way. "Another fan! Dont tell me...you RPG as well?"
Old 05-04-2003, 12:57 PM   #819
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

Anuion had almost floated to the bar when Aman had pecked him on the cheek. He ordered the drinks, but the bartender asked him if he could repeat that since he was babbling. He got the drinks and placed them on a tray. He went back and found that the girls where involved in a discussion about the Beatles.

"I love the Beatles! Why?"

"That is cool. I do too. My favourite is Yellow Submarine. Oh here are the drinks by the way. Help yourself."

Anuion made a gracious bow so that everybody could take his or her drinks of the tray. He took his bottle of Bacardi Breezer peach (well, you can't drink orange all night) and went standing next to Aman. Hoping, she would do it again.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:00 PM   #820
Coriel
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Coriel looked at her watch and shrieked
"i'm so sorry i have to go! i told someone i'd meet them now. i'll be back later though, at least i'll try my besat to be. oh, and i dont think i have a fave Beatle song, let it be, yesterday, and here comes the sun are some of my faves. gotta run! have fun everyone!"
Old 05-04-2003, 01:00 PM   #821
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

"Yellow submarine?" Lyra said with a grin. "I bet you like the blue meanies. Actually I have to say I'm surprised you don't like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds best."

"Bye" she said to Coriel. "Was it the threat of dancing with Anuion that makes you want to leave?"
She smiled as the music changed to "Hello Goodbye".

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
the Forbidden Link
Old 05-04-2003, 01:03 PM   #822
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Poppy left her people-watching place at the bar to find someone to talk to. Having stared into the bottom of a glass of vodka for an hour, she felt like mingling among the crowd and talk to someone other than a ghost, or spend yet more time hiding from Lousewart.

Seeing Amanaduial and Lyra not far away, the hobbit walked over to them, hoping for interesting conversation, or if not that, at least some fun.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:04 PM   #823
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

"It's not as if I have all the Beatle albums Lyra. My taste of music is very wide. Ill bet you have never met someone with Good Charlotte, Big Brovaz, Rammstein and Lil Kim Feat. DJ Tommek on one CD. But anyway, Amanaduial, baby, can I tempt you to a dance?"
Old 05-04-2003, 01:10 PM   #824
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

"Garage? Oh, well, no ones perfect." Aman rolled her eyes and gave a mock sigh. "Sure, lets go."
Old 05-04-2003, 01:16 PM   #825
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Firondoiel awoke to the sound of Beatles music loudly playing. She lifted her head from the table and looked at all her companions who were still sleeping. Her eyes came to rest on the Phantom. As she studied him she didn't realize that another had woken and was watching her carefully.

Firondoiel finally ended her gaze and drained the last of the water in her glass. "Hello." said a voice. Firondoiel quickly turned to see Arafangwen was also awake. "Hello to you too." Firondoiel smiled. "How about we go to the powder room and straighten up?" Arafangwen suggested. Firondiel nodded and walked off with her friend, being very careful to avoid the large puddle in the middle of the room.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Firondoiel ]
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 05-04-2003, 01:17 PM   #826
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

Anuion escorted Aman to the dance floor. He stepped up and Yellow Submarine was played. Anuion liked this song, but he had a little more Beatles than he could take. And judging from Aman's expression, she had too. Anyone thought hard and soon after, the Beatles record was torn away from underneath the needle. Two seconds after, a romantic song flooded the dance floor and the people paired up. Anuion smiled and grabbed Aman by the waist.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:28 PM   #827
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Sting

After Eärwen ate she decide to go to the powder room. When she looked into the mirror she was surprised. I don't look to bad she thought. She straitened her dress and shook out her hair that was slightly wet. Well it's time again to go a merry-making she thought and headed out, to find someone to talk to.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:35 PM   #828
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Manardariel was tired. No, tired wasn´t the right word. It was the sort of "Where am I who are you and what am I doing here???" feeling she sometimes had after consuming too much alcohol.

"I wanna die...." she moaned. "You´ll live" someone said in her ear. Puzzeled she tried to turn her head. Who was that voice? Who was talking to her?
Old 05-04-2003, 01:39 PM   #829
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Firondoiel finished primping and watched Earwen walk out. I was awfully rude to her the other night Firondoiel thought guiltily. "I'll see you back at our table okay?" she asked Arafangwen. The elven lady nodded and continued to fluff her hair.

Firondoiel left the powder room and caught sight of Earwen. She quickly approached her, "Hello Earwen."
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Old 05-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #830
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

"Hello Eärwen" Firondoiel said.
"Hi Firondoiel. How are you," Eärwen replied smiling.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:00 PM   #831
Laiquendi
Animated Skeleton

Laiquendi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Lalaith woke up again. Hoping she didn't look too bad she lay with her head on the bar. Trying not to order another Sauron Slammer. She had had enough already and didn't want to pass out again, and so soon. She felt steadier on her legs now and wondered if anyone was up to dancing. If they wern't all drunk and passing out too.

I amar prestar aen, Han mathon ne nen, Han mathon ne chae, A han noston ned wilith.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:06 PM   #832
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

"I'm better than some." Firondoiel replied glancing around noting that several people had hang overs. "And how are you?" Firondoiel inquired.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:06 PM   #833
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

Standing next to Lyra (uh...I think) Rytien watched in exasperation as Anuion led Aman to the dance floor. She felt so sorry for her. Rytien thought about punching him. She was pretty sure that Anuion had said nasty things about her dancing, but he had only said "the girl", so she wasn't sure.

"Elfy boy is confusing me. He keeps saying wierd things and changing the topic. I think he is ignoring what we do, don't you, Lyra?" Lyra nodded in agreement. "Remember," she said, "he is the son of the mad and hairy dutchman, supposively." Rytien nodded thoughtfully. "Wait...Lyra, who's your sister? I will kill the bloody pointy eared son of a cow, I am so confused!"

Choke on a balrog wing Anuion!

Even if they don't have any!
Old 05-04-2003, 02:15 PM   #834
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

An owl flew trough the hall and landed a letter in the lap of Rytien. Rytien cursed that owls where night animals and should not be here. She opened the envelope and read:

Dear Rytien,

You stupid git! I was dancing with Lyra's sister. Those remarks where not for you. If you would read and keep up, you would have known. But anyway. I'm busy dancing with the lovely Aman, so I don't have time for the food fight just yet. Please don't start without me. Say hi to Lyra for me too. And I can't choke on a Balrog wing, since there are none hehehehhee.

Greetings,

Anuion

P.S. How I know all this? Well, it is stated a few posts up.

The owl flew back to a cloaked figure who had a very suspicious scar on his forehead. Anuion winked over Aman's shoulder.

"Thanks Harry." He said softly

"What did you call me?"

"Oh nothing Aman. I saw a friend."

Old 05-04-2003, 02:19 PM   #835
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

"It'd dry quickly," Don said and held her in his arms. The light from the moon and the stars shone on the waterfall, reflecting around the clearing. It was beautiful with the sound of the waterfall and the lights, and Niluial felt that the night was perfect, and said so.
"Tonight is perfect because you are perfect, Niluial!"
Niluial blushed and buried herself deeper in his arms.

Don kissed Niluial for a while (like hmm 3 minutes?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]). It started to rain.
“Don my dress” Niluial exclaimed looking worried. The rain poured down hard!
“Oh don’t be silly.. we can get you dried and cleaned up later and no one will notice when we get back to the party, your dress will only be wet and your makeup smudged not to bad!” There was silence. “Well anyway you are wet now, and you can only get so wet! Sooo.. why don’t..”
“Don’t even think of it!”
“aww come on..”
“No…”
“Too late” Don said laughing. He grabbed Niluial and jumped in the lake with her.

“Oh my word.. Don” Niluial said pushing his head under the water. He popped up and kissed her.
“Don I think I am going to drown!”
“What… cant you swim?”
“Of course I can swim.. its just this dress its really heavy!”
“Oh fine I’ll carry you in the water then” Don said laughing. They splashed about. Niluial lost her shoe but Don found it again. Don helped Nil get out the water for the dress was very heavy. Don sniggered
“And what is so funny!” Niluial snapped!
“Umm hehe your makeup!”
“what about it?” Niluials heart stopped “its badly smudged isn’t it?”
“Well.. yes but we can sneak you back in.. no one will see you!”
Don carried Niluial back and placed her in the carriage. They got to the party again. Don looked around “ok no one in site. He helped Niluial out and she slowly walked down the red carpet.

The next moment the Fashion Police were flashing away and all the news papers crews and cameras were videoing. “I can explain…” Niluial said shyly! "Oh can you.. please umm.. miss Niluial tell me where did you to go and why on earth do you look like that?" One reporter asked. She ran up the stairs and burst into the party trying to make sure no one saw her.

A couple of people did and they sniggered or whispered. She ran into the bath room slamming the door behind her.

“Oh Nil let me in I have something for you” A women’s voice said.
Nil opened the door and there stood a women, she had never met before. “Don sent me over!” The woman was holding a red dress and a make up bag.

She handed Niluial the red dress. It was a strapless dress and had small little sparkles all over it. It was plain but beautiful with a long slit to show of her leg.

She put the dress and the woman did her hair and make up. She looked amazing! She walked out and everyone loved it! A few came up to her and said “my you look beautiful! But you also looked nice in the other dress! A couple of elves offered to dance and she agreed. After they all danced with her she danced with Don!
Old 05-04-2003, 02:19 PM   #836
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Poppy passed on by, stepping over the unconscious or hungover bodies that now lay on the floor of the hall. Was no one sober anymore? Shaking her head wearily, she sat herself down near the door, waiting for someone to come along that she could talk to.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:28 PM   #837
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

"Great, the party has been real fun. There arn't many parties over in Mithlond"
"So has anything happened to you at the party. I mean like have you danced with anyone did you get drunk, do Kareokee?"
Old 05-04-2003, 02:29 PM   #838
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thalia stepped into the room, nervously twisting a strand of loosely curled hair on her slender finger. Faramir took her arm and led her to the bar, bowing amiably to the passing party goers. She took a seat beside him, glancing at the surrounding elves, men and dwarves.
Upon seeing Boromir enter, accompanied by Haldir and Elthaniel, Thalia jumped up from her place and squeezed her way through the growing thong towards them. She kissed Boromir on the cheek and led him to the bar, where Faramir stood, ordering drinks.
"Well met, brother! I see you have the prettiest girl in the room, as always."
Faramir smiled and took Thalia's hand. She gracefully took her seat once more and sipped at the wine she was offered by the bartender.
"Tell me, Boromir, how are affairs in the south?"
"As frail as always, my dear. Our father is beside himself. I fear Gondor cannot hold much longer."
"Oh, come now!" Elthaniel interrupted. "This is a party, and we are here to enjoy ourselves!"
And taking Thalia's hand, the elf maiden sauntered out into the room's ornately decorated centre and strolled amongst the other guests.
"Look at her dress! I love the patterning upon the sleeves." Elthaniel whispered to Thalia, glancing at a fellow elf.
Thalia consciously fingered her own dress, wondering if she was suitably arrayed for such a grand affair. Elthaniel noticed and put her mind at ease.
"My dear, your dress is beautiful. No other woman will match you. Just look at how Faramir gazes upon you. He will look upon no other maiden! And some are quite exquisite, I assure you."
Thalia, comforted by her friend, glanced down at her gown, the black velvet matching her raven hair. Against her smooth, pale skin, the dark tones made a severe contrast. As Thalia continued to walk back towards the bar and her adoring fiancee, the light glimmered across the white tree emblazoned upon the bodice of her dress. Of the group she had accompanied this evening, she was the only Gondorian stating their origins. Uplifted by the thought of her homeland, Thalia held her head high and walked back through the crowd.
Faramir kissed her lightly upon the cheek and introduced her to Galador, a fellow man of their native Gondor. Thalia welcomed him with delight and sipped some more of her drink.
As a new tune suddenly filled the air, Thalia felt a hand upon her own. Looking up, she saw Faramir grinning down at her and offering his arm. Together they took places upon the dance floor and stepped in time to the lively music. Thalia twisted and twirled about her partner, never missing a beat. She and Faramir were talented dancers and having practised a great deal in their time together, made a good pair.
They danced for a while, until Thalia felt weary and longed for her place by the bar once more. Boromir gladly received her there, and Faramir, ever the gentleman, partnered Elthaniel and two other young elf maidens with whom she had grown aquainted that night.

[ May 04, 2003: Message edited by: Meela ]
Old 05-04-2003, 02:31 PM   #839
Nuinatariel
Haunting Spirit

Nuinatariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Bored of eavesdropping (most people weren't actually talking, just mumbling drunkenly), Lëowen stepped out of the shadows at the side of the room. She noticed a hobbit sitting by the door, looking bored and lonely. Walking over, Lëowen introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Lëowen. Mind if I sit here?"
Old 05-04-2003, 02:34 PM   #840
Laiquendi
Animated Skeleton

Laiquendi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

She lifted her head off the bar, feeling alot better. She waved a greeting to the group of people who had come and sat next to her.
She looked again at the fast empting dance floor. Turning around she ordered a lemon juice, having had enough of those Sauron Slammers.

I amar prestar aen, Han mathon ne nen, Han mathon ne chae, A han noston ned wilith.