View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 04:56 AM   #47
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Name (that you go by): Can't say, sorry...but it isn't Willie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Future Aspirations: Graduate from college, get a job, get married, and start a family.
Goal in life: To be happy and to make others happy, never to forget who I am, and to live.
Short term goals: Get a job, and schedule my time better
Passion: Thinking, drinking, counter-strike, reading good books, music, skateboarding, and friends and family.
Hobbies: Videogames, particulary counter-strike, listening to music, hangin out with my friends
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Drinking 5 forties in one night, and my nickname.

Fave book: The Lord of the Rings....or to be exact, The Fellowship of the Ring, Angela's Ashes, The Dubliners, The Calvin and Hobbes series, Watership Down, The Plague Dogs, Dracula, White Fang, The Call of the Wild, The Silmarillion.
Fave movie: Quite a few here and not in any order- TLotR: TFotR, Scarface, Brother, Enemy at the Gates, The Man Without a Face, Braveheart, Boondock Saints, Confidence, Modus Operandi, Snatch, All quiet on the Western Front, The War of the Buttons, Congo, The Wilderness Family (A pretty corny movie, but me and my brother love to watch it and luagh), The animated LotR, The Professional (I think it goes by another name in Europe...starts with a C I think), The Good the Bad and the Ugly, The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy, Gladiator, Saving Silverman, The Dirty Harry series, A Fistful of Dollars, Hang Em High, Full Metal Jacket, Menace 2 Society, Black Hawk Down, American History X, From Hell, and I know there's other movies, I just can't remember at the time.
Fave sport: Hurling, Gaelic Footbal, skatebaording, and basketball.
Fave store: Copelands, Glass and Bottle or Wiley's, Borders, Electronics Botique, Costco, and Gamestop.
Fave music: A lot here....rock- Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Joe Satriani, Van Halen, Lynard Skynard, Boston, Rush, Dio, Janes Addiction, Soundgarder, Stone Temple Pilots, Jimi Hendrix, and many many more.

Rap- Andre Nickatina (Dre Dog), Brotha Lynch Hung, X-Raided, C-Bo, Tray D, Tec-9 Equipto, I.M.P., Bone Thugs N' Harmony, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Luniz, Westside Connections, Mac Dre, Cougnut, Saafir, Cellski, and Richie Rich.

What you can't stand: In counter-strike- spawn killers, team stackers, team blockers, admin abuse, and especially people who say I hack; bad luck; muggers; bullies; and other things I'm sure.
What you plain dislike: Coconut, ketchup, jerks, and protestors.
Who you admire: Andre Nickatina, my Father and Mother, my Godfather, my Uncle's, my Aunt, my Grandfathers, Barry Bonds, Frank McCourt, Kevin Barry, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, a certain teacher, [LAPD]#2, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Andrew Jackson, Bill Waterson, JRR Tolkien, and more.
What you most love to do: relax and think or listen to music.
Your self-confessed flaws: Jealousy, and not admitting I'm wrong.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Outer space, Catholocism, history, the mind, Middle-earth, life and death, animals, and technology.
What scares you: death and lonliness
Quotation to live by: Time is a marathon, so live in the present, because if you fall behind you may never catch up.

Additional comments: There was no question that asked your favorite TV show. My favorite show is The Simpsons. The new episodes are different from the others, but I still love it, and it has always cheered me up when I was down.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote