Thread: Just Imagine...
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 02:07 AM   #2
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Quote:
Has anyone ever wondered beyond a daydream what our world would be like today if it were more like Middle Earth or even Arda as a whole?
I don't really daydream about that, instead, I daydream about what it would be like if I were in Middle-earth. Sometimes I get a DUI [dreaming under the influence (not driving)]. I'll have a dream that I'm in Middle-earth and either it's a serious dream or it's all wierd and mixed up but funny...

Well, I don't know of anyone who daydreams of our world like ME. I really don't like to think about the world too much. Somethings either infuriate me or sicken me, and some things are just so depressing. But, for some reason, I can't mix ME with our world, in my mind. I can make analogies and find other realations, but just sticking them together doesn't work for me. Is it like that for anyone else, or am I just an oddball?

Quote:
You guys here seem to be some of the most insightful people I have 'communicated' with.
I agree with that. I think it's because it's so diverse here. I don't know what I'd do without this site...

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote