View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 04:32 PM   #426
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

I just realized I never posted here.

I chose MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie beccause I figured most people would choose Middle-earth names. That's just fine, but it can be repetative and stale. If you have an odd name like mine, it's sticks out in your mind, and people remember me easier. MLD represents something with me and my friends. It's pretending like we're a gang. We have a rival pretend-gang too. It's actually quite hilarious some times.

I chose Grounds-Keeper-Willie because I love the Simpsons. I believe it is the best show ever. I like so many characters on the show but I can only choose one. I don't really have a favorite, but Willie is sort of representative of myself. He's Scottish, and I'm Irish, the two nationalities are very similar. I admire Willie. He has a low paying job and he is low on the social ladder, yet he holds true to his heritage and struggles to succeed in America. He's obviously an immigrant, and one episode proves it. He sticks up for Uter, who isn't actually an immigrant, he's an exchange student. And there's much much more about him than you might think.

Anyways, that's how I ended up with the name. I shouldn't have put all the hyphens in it. It would look better as MLD-GroundskeeperWillie, but hey, I'm not complaining. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote