View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 11:31 PM   #5
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

I'm in SF, so its about 9:25 right now. I just finished watching it and I still can't wait for it to come out. However, I noticed that scenes were added (I'm sure deleted too, but don't know yet). That just p*sses me off. I can see why PJ was afraid of this. I think that Aragorn gets hurt and Arwen comes to help him heal or something??? Why is PJ increasing Arwen's role again??? Fu*k man. PJ said that it was really hard to cut scene's and not even film scenes because they weren't relating to Frodo or the ring. I was sadly dissapointed when the Barrow Downs, the Old Forest, and Tom Bombadil were not included in the fellowship. But what about Arwen's enhanced role. Does it really relate to the ring or Frodo? Maybe it kind of did in the FotR, but with Aragorn's injury or whatever, I don't think that Arwen's coming to help heal him relates to the ring or Frodo. Maybe PJ meant they had to leave out the scenes that didn't relate to the ring only in the FotR? I don't know. And a few minor things I noticed in the preview: they made the wargs look like huge hyena's instead of wolves, they should have had a longer snout, and I think when Merry and Pippin meet Treebeard, his eyes are yellow. Weren't Treebeard's eyes supposed to be dark? I'm not sure. However, I found the clips entertaining. I like Gimli on the horse, "NO, go forward! The other way!" That was funny. LOL. and in the words of Mr. Burns, 'Hi-larious!'<P>Overall, it was a good show, and I can't wait. Only 2 more weeks, for me at least...its 13 days for you guys on the East coast.<P>Oh yeah, that narator was pretty stupid.<p>[ December 05, 2002: Message edited by: MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie ]

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote