View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #140
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Inzil
Post 1: In character
Post 2: Comments on a post made by Greenie. Mentions there is a difference between playing style and a "a non-entity that slips quietly through the cracks"
Post 4: Thinks Nogrod and SpM overreacted to Pitchwife's first post.
Post 5: Comments on Craydon's idea of asking questions of the village.
Post 7: Comments on Hakon's vote. Mentions SpM, but it looks like this is only an example of not using meta-game voting.
Post 8: Throws some suspicion Loslote's way. Also he mentions Nienna's reaction to Morsul's vote as seeming a bit odd. Decides to stay away from Craydon based on newness and Hakon for being his usual self.
Post 10: Asks Pitchie if revelation was a bit premature.
Post 11: Votes SpM
Post 12: Says Pitchie could be the agent, but decides whatever happens on Day 1 will give us something for Day 2.
The posts I left out weren't anything of real interest, mostly just quick responses to this or that.
In conclusions, Inzil doesn't seem good or bad either way. He voted like everyone else did after the reveal so there's nothing to go on there. He mentioned all three of the knowns (SpM, Greenie, and Pitchie), but didn't really say much about any of them. As far as I can tell Inzil didn't really find anyone suspcious, though he did have a few things to say about Loslote and Nienna, but none of that suggested he'd have voted for them yesterday.

Lariren
Post 1: Mostly Day 1 jabber. Agrees we should stay positive about catching a wolf that day.
Post 2: Puts a little suspicion out there on SpM, suggesting he could have been trying to hint to the wolves to "play their parts". Suggests Hakon may be trying to throw off suspicion by throwing it on SpM. Questions Loslote's jump on Craydon's idea.
Post 3: Vote count, lists suspects. Loslote, Hakon, SPM, and Brinn make her need watching list. Wilwa alone falls in the "keep them around" list.
Post 4: Explains what she meant about keeping Wilwa around, wanted to say seems innocent in a new way. Mentions Nienna's reaction to her vote, but doesn't find it anything special. Another vote count.
Post 5: Wary of Pitchie's reveal, says she'll vote SpM or possibly Hakon.
To me Lariren seems a bit more dodgy than Inzil, but not by a lot. In her list she says who she wants to watch and why, but doesn't say much else about what she thinks. Her vote for SpM isn't a surprise and I think she might have voted that way regardless of the reveal.

That's what I have time for now. ToDay is a bad day for me because of work. I'll be around for an hour or so in a few hours then I'll reappear once more about four hours before DL. I'll finish my looks into those SpM suspected and talked about later.