View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 02:59 AM   #52
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

People should listen to what Estelyn Telcontar and Mister Underhill. Especially Estelyn Telcontar since she is the moderator. I hope many others are reading this thread even if they are not posting and I hope they are paying carefull attention to this. I also wish more people would read the rules before deciding to post. Although most are newbies and will eventualy get the hang of it.<P>Sam:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> it's a true pain in the a$$ when everyone ignores the post you took an hour to write, trying to be tactful, thoughtful, intelligent and witty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, I really hate that. I don't mind it if they don't respond to it, but what really eats me up is the following posts that consist of "i liked it" or "i hated it" and thats all. All they really do is nothing but overshadow your post.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> proper punctuation <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How hard can this be? It's so simple, and yet there are so many people who can't seem to do this. It makes the thread look sloppy and shows that people probably didn't put time or at least effort into there posts, which they should. And another thing is when people do stuff like use '3's instead of 'e's or '4's instead of 'a's. Your post will be much more respected if you keep it simple and proper. I know that I really hate reading posts like that because usually I don't find anything useful or interesting at all, but I still read it, as everyone should read each post. Respect goes a long way in life, and I'm sure it does at this site too.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote