View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Oh my, if anyone's behaving like a Cobbler here, then it's... everyone... I have never seen such a crazy Day 1! Or is it the late hour?

But really now, what to talk about? La-di-dah... I don't think we should bother with trying to discover which gifted (if any) we have here, since this was brought forward. What else? Let's wait what others write. Should I bring something else forward?

I don't like Mith's activity combined with her behavior. But whatever. She and Nogrod are the Wolves, of course. Now I am speaking out my honest gut feelings. They are trying to confuse us and all, and making it seem like they have nothing in common with each other. Which of course would be very silly thing to do in this time. So they actually are not together. So it's just Mith. Or just Nog. But one of them sure is. And I should go to sleep.

No, actually, I don't think they are now that I read it again. I should really go to sleep.

(I think this would cause enough controversy for the good of this game. I should play in late hours more often. Good night.)

EDIT: x-ed with Noggins Woggins. Baggins. Shire...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote