View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 03:41 PM   #1254
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I was wondering when you'd admit to pretending to be the seer, but I honestly find it very hard to believe you.

Lalaith got killed immediately after bringing up your possible wolf-slip, and then Pitch, who brought it up yesterDay, got killed last Night. Either the wolves are expending an incredible amount of effort (when they could be actually looking for the seer) trying to set you up, or you're a wolf.

After your all-but-reveal yesterDay, I decided to not go after you too hard for the rest of the Day to give you the benefit of the doubt, but given that two Nights have passed and you're still alive (and we know the wolves picked up on Kit's slip, even if they did wait a Day), I don't find it likely that your fake-seeriness was innocent.
On the other hand, if he was the Seer, and he hinted that blatantly, he would have told us his information before the end of the Day. I did think he might be the Seer when he started hinting, but by the time the Day was over, I was pretty convinced he wasn't, and had pretended to be hinting for his own reasons. I assume the wolves had a similar thought process. The Seer doesn't hint without claiming and giving the village their dreams before they die, that would be ridiculous.