View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 01:34 PM   #979
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
++ Inziladun

I don't think I need to reiterate why he's suspicious, but as to why vote for him -

First, and quite simply, I think he's the most suspicious person around.
Second, I think everyone who has votes so far is a possible wolf, so I don't have a particular interest in putting someone in the lead to save someone else (sounds cold-hearted, I know); out of those who currently have votes, I somewhat suspect Lhuna and Boro and lean innocent but am not convinced about Lommy and Eonwe.
Third, I think a vote that is more spread out gives us more info later on; as we've seen, giant bandwagons are easy places to hide.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 05-11-2020 at 01:35 PM. Reason: x-ed with Boro and Rune
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote