View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 01:30 PM   #472
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
That only tells us that G55 doesn't think Brinn is a wolf but wants to lynch her to save somebody she thinks IS a wolf - which could well be Mac, as she already seems to have thought him a possible wolf yesterDay.

However, I find myself concurring with Lottie above that the tone of Mac's last couple of posts is giving me pause. I don't know what a cornered Macwolf would sound like, but this doesn't feel like it.
I don't actually think we should read into the QT vote at all. It could just as easily be a double-bluff by G55 - "If I vote Brinn, they'll think I want to kill her, so they won't vote her," etc. etc.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote