View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #204
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Problem: no, we don't. Boro might be a cobbler, and from your perspective I could be one too.

Now I really have to go, else no chance of seeing me before DL.
That's true, in the technical sense. However, we have one of your dreams being Morsul, who came out as the Hunter before you mentioned dreaming him, which is a point in your favor as far as I'm concerned - and on the other end of the spectrum we have BG who is tooth-and-nail defending Boro, the other Seer claim. I don't recall if she's been a Cobbler before, but I could definitely see her actions being those of a first-time Cobbler desperately throwing her lot in with someone she believes is a wolf.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote