View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #187
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Boro - As others (himself included) have pointed out, he has seemed more himself toDay so I'm, if not letting him completely off the hook, then at least not concentrating on him.

Sally - Truly no idea. She's securely under Rudolph, I hope she'll come out of there soon.

Gal - Hmm. Her jump on the Lommywagon was fishy. Contrary to most others, who see her (over)reaction on Rikae as either suspicious or innocentish, I don't really think it gives us anything about her role. Basically, wolf and innocent alike can and do react emotionally, and I just don't think we can analyze that. (Unless the emotion is faked, which I seriously doubt Gal's was.) Yes, you could claim a wolf might be more prone to overreact, but since feelings are really not something that operate by logic, I don't think we can apply logic to analyzing them.

Shasta - Has been really really sharp, which I like. Leaning innocent this far; the most prominent thing he's done is, to use Legate's word, orchestrating the Bomwagon, but since I can see an innocent Shasta doing that just as well as an evil one, I can't draw conclusions from that either way.

Steve - Not sure about his motives for jumping on the Bomwagon, it came kind of out of the blue. Other than that, a vague bad feeling is all I've got. Would love to reread him if I had the time, which I sadly don't.

Nate - Nice and sharp. Nothing alarming this far.

Pitchwife - At the same time under my radar and somehow - off focus? That's an odd word, but he seems kind of confused and sharp at the same time. Which, I'm sure, is a much clearer phrasing.

Lottie - Strikes me as more innocent than not, kind of more gutsy and bold than as a wolf, I think.

Inziladun - Mr. Confusing. He was odd yesterDay (I think those points have been raised enough times already), but at the same time I think the whole "Zil-Legate-business" was blown quite out of proportion and might have affected the way he acted.

Lommy! - Like I said, she's confusing too. Innocent air, I'd say (though I always say that), but the part I quoted in my previous post, the one where she emphasizes her own innocence, seriously makes me raise my eyebrows.

Nogrod - Someone (was it Shasta?) had an interesting point about him defending Gal. Also and more importantly, I agree with Boro that he's been more reluctant to take the lead than usual - reminds me a bit of a certain RL game where he almost won as a wolf by basically letting us lynch each other while he smirked a bit and poked us to the direction he wished. At the same time, though, he's giving me good vibes (which in itself probably means he's evil since I always suspect him when he's not ).

Legate - He's always wishy-washy, but he seems a bit more nervous this game than usually. Maybe it's the pressure? Another I'd love to reread.

EDIT: x-ed with Nog and Boro
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote