View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #17
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
What? No one has done this yet? You bad, bad people, talking about the Alcolyte when there are spies around!

It was Rikae. How do we know she didn't kill Her Who Once Shined Brighter Than The Sun before closing the door again and putting up all that show?

It was Eruhen. Eunuchs are never up to any good.

It was Nog. Hear how he spoke at the palace doors? Must show respect, that one.

It was Inziladun and Boro. They have the means to bribe someone close to the Empress.

It was Lommy. She posted first.

It was Shasta. He's the one who spent a night by the Empress' bedchamber! He could have sneaked in and done the deed anytime during the night.

It was Greenie. Mayhaps she had a really poisonous snake bite Her For Whom The Stars Once Shined. And then stabbed Her, just to make sure, you know.

It was Bom. You never know with them beggars!

It was Sally, Steve, and Nate. They look oh-so-innocent (aka I can't think of a good accusation), but probably they are the most dangerous ones.

It was Pitch and Legate. Is it a coincidence that these two arrive at our Empress' court, and some days later She is murdered?

Lottie is clearly the alcolyte. She's a sorcerer's apprentice. Makes sense, no?

I could not have done the foul deed. If I was the murderer, that would have meant that I foresaw my role in choosing the occupation, which would imply that I'm a Seer. I can't be both spy/wolf and seer at the same time!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I add my voice to those who prefer not to waste time speculating about the Alcolyte, but there isn't much else to talk about, so what choice do we have, until some better idea enters someone's mind?