View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #287
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was hoping Pitch would have replied.
Sorry, I have to sleep sometimes.

OK, let's have it out. What Mith calls "that horror" shortly before DL yesterDay revolved around tp's query about my colour scale:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Pitch- your list. Can I ask, is everyone precisely where you feel they ought to be, or has one or more individuals been shifted slightly for the purpose of good strategic play?
and my reply to that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
More or less where I think they belong - but you'll have noticed that the person who should go in White-Hot must be somewhere else.
tp seems to assume that by saying this, I was unambiguously implying the role of the person I would have put in White-Hot, and thus unambiguously implying my own role in a way that comes close to a reveal worthy of modfire. I don't see that this is true.

Rikae picked up the idea and ran with it, claiming that the fact that I hadn't been modfired indicated that I was lying. Her being killed in the Night obviously seems to corroborate that claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I don't see what good could come for one of the Forgers to die in an attempt to look like the KD, not after having Bom and Gal lynched. Unless if somehow Gal was the KD, and Rikae covered for the rest of her pack to make it look like she was? Again, I don't see the benefit there.
Let's say if I was correct in my suspicions yesterDay, and given that quite a number of people seemed to trust me, wouldn't it make sense for the Forge to do their utmost to discredit me? Especially if the last Forger hasn't been much suspected otherwise and thinks s/he has a reasonable cance to make it?

Rikae as the KD would implicate me, tp and McCaber as possible Forgers. Suspects enough to occupy the village for a while, and for Rikae's packmate to reduce the number of innocents via Night kills in the meantime.

As to who I think that packmate is, I made a case against her yesterDay.
++Nerwen