View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #78
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It looks like Rikae has really thought this out (well of course she has, but I'll say that just to honour her publicly).

We need some information at some point of the game, preferably later. And we know how to get it: our gifted goodies need to sacrifice themselves - and they all come with a prize.

Talking of those who seem to understand our situation, Aganzir and the phantom are okay with me: they seem to make sense and have a hang of our situation (even if I don't agree with their every statement). A cobbler or a wolf can make sense too, but I'm quite happy with them thus far. We need more clearheaded people like them around, especially in this game.

Also Lommy seems to make sense even if she is incorrect in thinking the seer is the prime target. As I said earlier, the lovers and the ranger are, because getting rid of them makes empty any hope of getting any information over the "killed by Night so therefore not a wolf" -cases.

Legate seems his verbiose-self which actually indicates nothing of his role.

A wolf(g)ang wouldn't probably have made those suggestion he made about the wolves willing to [MAJOR PART MISSING FROM HERE - ADDING IT TO THE NEXT POST: WHAT FOLLOWS IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS ABOUT BORO ALREADY AND NOT ANG ANYMORE] him. It's probably not enough to vote for lynching him toDay, but like some say, I'll be watching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
People having fun? Outrageous! What do they think this is? A game? Pfft
Isn't that a bit like overdoing something here? And actually what I meant (and I guess some others did) was not that being or having fun is bad. Playing a game that was not fun would be miserable. But if all the game was banter about more or less unrelated topics I see it hard to call it a werewolf game. Random chatting is what one does in the messenger. (And no Mith, I'm not thinking about you as a prime example of that here. *cough Lottie/Shasta cough*

EDIT: X'd with a bunch of posts.
EDIT2: Added a correction in CAPITAL LETTERS...

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-26-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote