View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #574
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I was going to tell why I voted the way I did, but I won't unless you all want to hear, because it would take up some of my very little time, and I don't want to do that.
I'd like to hear it, when you have time.

Quote:
Question: Do we think that the elves thought Nogrod was the seer based only on what Fea put into the narration?
Nog did say some things that could have given that impression. Nerwen did a decent analysis of it here.

Quote:
Also...when I have time, I would like to look into Shasta. Sally said she distrusted him, but that may have just been because he voted for her. But if there's another reason she didn't trust him, then I'd like to find out. The problem is, I may not have very much time, so if anyone else thinks it worth while to look at him...please do.
At the moment, I don't remember what else there might have been. My time is pretty much at a premium also, but I'll try to look at it, especially as DL for picking reps is fast approaching.

Quote:
What about Legate? He's another person I'll look into. It's odd, but I think I distrust both the people who voted me into Rep position yesterday. I obviously distrusted Wilwa, obvious because I killed her, and I know I distrust Legate. I think it's because I feel they shouldn't have voted for me that day because I had declared I was gone, and they did. I think that's odd and not very explanable, unless Legate really didn't see I was gone.
Since we know Wilwa did the same thing and she was innocent, I can't hold that alone against him too much. It looked rather convenient at the time, though.