View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #376
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
But in answer to your intimation that I would rather Sally have been lynched yesterday than Lottie - Yes, I would have. But Lottie being evil doesn't exonerate Sally in the slightest - in fact I'm more suspicious of her now than I was - so I don't see why you brought it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'm not sure about this. It would have been really bold from Lottielf to follow Sallyelf's rep vote so openly. Then again, I'm not sure of whether I've ever played with an evil Lottie before, so I don't know whether she would pull a stunt like that.
I've been leaning toward Lottie's Elvishness being a point in favor of Sally, since voting for the same rep so close together seems so reckless. It's possible they were mates, but it seems like a bold move, especially for a Day 1. I think it's nearly certain though that if Sally is another Elf, phantom isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Speaking of that - I'm sorry if you've already explained this and I have missed it, but why didn't you vote yesterDay? As far as I've seen you have just given a lot of reasons why you would have voted had you been an elf.
I don't remember seeing his explanation for that, either. Could be another convoluted scheme of an orcish tp, or a move by an phantelf to avoid commitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Right, defensive = evil, sorry, I forgot that as an innocent I should have no desire to remain alive.
That looks rather odd as well. There's certainly nothing wrong with defending oneself, but your response looked out of proportion to the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Also I should probably mention that even though I would love to receive a mandate from the masses, today is not a good day for me to be a representative. . . Unless you want a representative who show up drunk and makes a more or less random vote.
Looks to me like you'd merely be on-par with the majority of world politicians.

x/d with Sally x 2