View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 01:47 PM   #5
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

I think that I'd be most scared if I knew that a nazgul was looking for me. Helms Deep must be pretty scary, however, I think that the siege of Gondor would be scarier. It would be pretty scary if the enemy broke through the first gate and the Witch King came in. Or the battle on the Pelennor fields, over Helms Deep, because at Helms Deep, they were securely fortified and way high above the orcs, but on the Pelennor fields, both armies are on the same level, which can be a lot more intimidating. I think the most terriying would be running to the Bridge of Khazad Dum. It would be horrifying to run from a whole bunch of orcs and some cave trolls, and then your leader, Gandalf, comes back frightened and exhausted, and frantically orders you to run, and then watching a balrog appear.

As for handling it, well, in Moria, I'd run of course. In the battles, I'd fight. At least you have a chance in battle. And if I put myself in any of the shoes of the characters who came face to face with great danger, of course I'd have the courage to do what they did. Hesitation will kill you, and for some of the situations, it waas vital to the quest of the ring, and I'd do it for that.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote