View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:34 AM   #231
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Okay, I actually agree somewhat with Wilwa: The wolves could easily just leave the seer and the ranger alive tonight to continue the charade tomorrow. They're stuck with it now since one of them has pulled this move. They may gamble and try to continue.
Not if they're smart, they won't. There's a way out of that one– which obviously I am not going to explain now, in case they haven't thought of it.

I'm just saying , I don't think we can be at all sure what the wolves are going to do toNight.

Quote:
It would be incredibly risky on their parts, but they've already come out with a false reveal which is always risky.

I think that this whole plan points to inexperienced though not necessarily new players. They had the advantage until they drew the spotlight onto themselves with a false reveal. Someone who has tried that or seen it tried would know how dangerous that is.
But neither of the two is a new player, not really, so what's your point? Or are you talking about the unknown third wolf as well? I don't think we can draw any conclusions about that party, since I doubt the reveal was planned.

The big question is, why reveal? What does it get them?

Quote:
This also makes me less suspicious of Nogrod, as I don't think he would ever suggest to his fellow wolf to try this.
If the wolf's Hakon, he would have done it anyway.