View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 AM   #224
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
No. You're saying that – contrary to our assumptions– the village will learn nothing about yours and Hakon's roles from toNight's kill? Then I'd say the Seer should definitely dream one of you!
But eventually one of us will be found out for what we really are (cause the wolves will eventually kill me and then you'll know what Hakon really is, or something will occur that will make it obvious which of us is what), if we have a limited number of dreams we should use them on those we have absolutely no idea about. You already know one of us has to be a wolf, and one of us has to be telling the truth. Everyone else we have no idea about, the more information we get the better. A dream on me, Hakon or Morsul would be a waste.

I have to get some studying done, like really badly. I'll be back for the last hour of the day. I'll decide then whom to vote for, right now I have no idea.