View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #245
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Speaking of sense, there is some here. I'd say that wolves tend to be more consistent than non-wolves, since they tend to be more careful about what they say, since their façade of innocence is, indeed, a façade. When a wolf gets inconsistent, the inconsistency tends to result more from the wolf attempting to cover up a slip--and even if Agan has been inconsistent (which is not my impression*), she has not given the appearance, to me, of attempting to cover up. More along the lines of exasperation explanation--I'll grant, of course, that an experienced player can make the two look the same.
Since this makes sense to me, should I be suspicious of you?

I'm going to have to vote soon. But just want to say...I doubt there are any poor intentions, becase I have received a lot of 'hellos' and I've loved my welcome here, but it does come off as a little degrading saying I'm either an innocent newbie or I am receiving constant PM instruction. I am trying to enjoy a new thing, work out my own style, and try to be helpful. If I were a newbie wolf I would like to think I would be capable of coherent thoughts and a helpful asset to my team without having to be spoon fed instructions. That's a tad insulting, even though I am 99.9% sure no one intends to be.