View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #43
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
There is a disturbance in the force....

Sally made a HP reference on the 'Downs! (So that's why I couldn't access the site this morning).

Well, one thing is clear: we don't have 9 white pawns. This is a chess game, so we have 8... and 8 black pawns, which means there are more people in this game than we think.

++Boro

++Mac

++Roa

++SPaM

++TGWBS

++Morm

++Diamond18

++Mith

Well, that takes care of that.

Looking at the rules of chess, it would make sense for the white queen to be some sort of multi-gifted, although that would unbalance the game too much, I suppose (perhaps not, though, if the gifted wolves can communicate with each other - that would give them quite an edge). Shame there aren't kings in this game.... lynch the right person, and instantly win.

Well, looking over the posts, I see some things that look disturbingly like the last game -
1) Nerwen looking suspicious (vague, safe, and making strange half-accusations). I think mods tend not to make people wolves twice in a row (although there have been notable exceptions), but I vowed to trust my instincts after the last game. I will look at her more closely, at least.

2) Nogrod fixating on banter. Please, not again (although the quote does express the point very nicely). I really see nothing odd about these so-called "confessions" - in fact, I'll add one of my own: I am the wookie.

3) A couple newbies (and a veteran player I haven't encountered before - Wilwa). Of course, I extend the same courtesy as last game - I won't vote for a newbie on Day 1. Day 2 and onward, though, no special treatment.

EDIT: X'd with Fea and my son.

Last edited by Rikae; 02-21-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote