View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #41
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Who did 'er in, then?
You, most probably.

I have only twenty minutes now, so excuse me for bantering this little. Off to business then...

There's eighteen of us and only three ringwraiths. Granted, there's an informer to help them, but still, I would say our situation looks quite good.

Which exactly might be the problem. Villages with the setting that favours the innocent surprisingly often leads to their loss, because they become careless and entangled in silly discussions because they feel no hurry to catch the wolves. So let's not do that this time.

And *hint hint* that also means we could move away from banter to more serious suttf, if anyone has anything at all to say.

So maybe I'll start about that.

My opinion on this bantering? It annoys me a little because I subconsciously assume this game has already been going for for 5-8 hours although in reality, we only started 3h ago. So I should not be harsh.

But given that there were so many people around, one could imagine they'd have come up with something. Anything. Even such sort of useless and obvious discussion about roles and setting like I just started. So, do we have just a few ordos having fun? A cobbler messing around *glares at Gollum and sally* or even wolves who feel the most comfortable talking nonsense?

*happy sigh* I missed ww. Hmm, anyway, I'd better leave for work in ten minutes. I'll be back in ten hours or a bit more, I hope I can expect everybody has posted by then and that there will be talk - about other subjects than mattresses, drinks and stellar signs too....
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote