View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #356
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also, someone talked about a charismatic wolf representative leading the village...
Now that is quite scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
You guys should really really slow down. I've been reading the thread for a few hours...
Totally agree with you there. And its a few pages later now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I agree that when playing werewolf one should contribute and post actual substance; nevertheless, I don't like the way people seem to think that flooding the thread with posts is the only right way to play and the closer you get to that the better you are. We can't all be phantoms or Nogrods, nor do we need to be. It's just alarming how this "loud, experienced veteran" type seems to be the "ideal" werewolf player who sort of must be respected just because of that status. No, I'm not saying "Don't respect experienced loudmouths". What I mean is that we should avoid only considering these kind of players as good players or players worth being a rep.
Yeah, the main idea of Werewolf does seem to be forgotten. The main aim (as I see it) is to catch the baddies without being caught yourself. And to have fun. Though being loud does have its advantages, and if you do post substantial posts then it is also very productive, not everyone has enough time. Not everyone is a phantom. Quiet people can still be helpful, and maybe some are quiet because they are thinking, rather than just posting anything that comes into their heard before it even has time to register and form links with other stuff. Once its posted, you tend to stop thinking about the subject (or at least I do) and it becomes frozen like that- set in stone. Then it is harder for your ideas to move, and if they do, you look suspicious. The quiet ones can often be the most sharp.

Lost my train of thought... (there was going to be another paragraph

So I'll end this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I won't pull a Legate 180.
A new
Downerism has been born!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm not quite sure where you, or Shasta got that idea from. Shasta said he got it from Lommy, who originally pointed it out. But, if I recall all Lommy did was really point out the obvious. That us 3 were obviously interacting, but didn't inquire any further
A bit like a "Paper Telephone" round, eh

edit: fixed quote- not even bothering to see who I x-ed with.

Last edited by Eönwë; 11-12-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote