View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #262
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Because of the strong voicings there will be a modfire for anyone who does not post or vote in two Days.

As there seems to be a host of new twists in comparison to a normal WW-game we'll stick in a case of a tie to the "first one to gain the highest number of votes will die" -ruling. Also this ruling doesn't favour those voting the last (which is also timezone-related) so heavily than "the last one to gain the votes" -ruling would do.

There will be no retractable votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I think it should stay with four wolves. It means that the EW will have to be a bit more careful with her wolves than she normally would be. We eventually had three kills last game, but I don't know if you want to do that again.
That's the way it's going to be. I kind of came to the same conclusion. And even this ruling will give the EW a possibility for two kills on first actual gameNight (Night2) if the villagers will lynch an innocent on Day1.

So: When there are four wolves or more they have two kills / Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I question this, only because it directly contradicts the nightly order of events. If the wolf kill is last on the nightly order, then the person the GW scries cannot become a gifted, because at the time the GW scries there is no open slot.
I could have broken the order of Nightly events as such as I think the main point is about the balance. But on a second thought: if the GW's scry is the first thing in any Night (alongside EW's curse) she will have a possibility to fill the empty slot for that Night anyway. So basically we seem not to need the ruling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Also, if the EW or GW scries someone who is on the other team, thus causing that person to become a normal villager, is the other wizard immediately aware of the loss of their team member? They were last game, and that bit of information was vitally important for both wizards.
Sure. I think all the possible information will be given to the wizards during the Nights as soon as they become available and the mod (submod) is awake.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote