View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 10:00 AM   #251
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

The thing is if you are Dragluin you cannot be sure of Farael's guilt. I would surely love to put my trust in you Alpha Female, but seeing as you say you are Dragluin, there is no way you can be sure of Farael's guilt. Also, no one's stepped out to refute Farael's claim, so it makes me thinks he is indeed our Hunter. Though I have been fooled in the past.

Farael's action yesterday of going against Meneltarmacil seemed to be based off of that he attacked me for attacking him, then all of a sudden Menel started attacking him. Which either seems like Menel is Sauron or Menel is a hero. Again, I stick to it that what a blunderous slip up it would be if a hero disguising as Carcharoth would "take down" the very person they unsuccessfully killed the night before.

It's pretty clear and evident that the Heroes thought Meneltarmacil was Sauron, and is a noble sacrifice. To be able to pull off a successful Sauron guise like Menel has done, he had to be right about something. Perhaps we should look through his posts to see what there is?