View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 10:53 AM   #115
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

One I must make a few corrections in my previous post, the other I was also cross-posting with Encataire. One I had said...

Quote:
Right now, since it is hard to see who is the bear it may be in the club who did not vote. (Wilawarin, and Durelin).
In my mistake it was actually Wilwarin and Encataire who did not vote. And now seeing this, I don't have much suspiscion towards either of them. My main susipiscion when making this post was actually towards Durelin who seems to be handing out roles to try to get some attention away from him.

I agree with Firefoot's statement....
Quote:
And, as some have pointed out, I was already suspicious of Mithalwen before I went to sleep; my vote was leaning that way anyway.ement...
It was actually her post (post #41) that got me looking at Mithalwen and turning my suspiscion away from Gurthang.

And I am also faced with Firefoot's case, only for me it's better for me to vote earlier (which is about 11-12 pm my time) then get up at 7 am and vote.