View Single Post
Old 01-30-2003, 11:02 PM   #73
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Oh man Diamond18, you just really ticked me off. Before I get started I want to say that I am angry right now. I don't mean disrespect to you and don't mean to insult you in any way, but it might seem like it. Even though I am mad, I enjoy arguing like this, because it gets so intense. It may sound wierd, but I like the thrill. So I don't mean to insult you in any way. <P>Ok, let me get started. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Ah, no. Sorry. This thread was not designed as an Arwen Hatersmoot. What kind of a discussion is that? This was not titled, "101 Reasons Why Arwen Sucks". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ummm, no, yo misunderstand me. Sorry, it's not what you think. You are right that this is not an Arwen Hatersmoot and it is not titled, "101 Reasons Why Arwen Sucks", but when did I ever say it was. And <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Let me repost (in full) the opening post for this thread, by Lily Ahern <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can read myself Diamond18. In fact, I checked the original post before the last time I posted to make sure I was right. I think you need to reread it yourself, so here it is <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Why don't people like Arwen in the movie , I know that they gave her an extended piece but that is no reason to rag on her! <BR>P.J (Peter Jackson)also had round out the movie with a bit of romance . If they didn't have arwen who would they have ? Eowyn? too early in the first one and in the books eowyn marries faramir then who would they have? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>There, did you read it?<P>You said:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> So, obviously, the whole point is to have people talk about the pros and cons of Arwen. So yes, to say "don't complain about Arwen here" is wrong, but it is also wrong to say <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Umm, no. It is not to talk about the pros and cons of Arwen. If it were, it would be, "Why do people like or not like Arwen in the movie...", but it is not. It is purely to discuss the cons. Because people don't hate Arwen in the movie because of her pros.<P>It is not wrong to say <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> This thread is a one-sided critique on Arwen in the film. It's only supposed to be discussing why people do not like her in the movies, not why you do like her in the movies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why? Because it is a one-sided critique on Arwen in the film. It has nothing to do with pros of her at all. It is to discuss why people do not like Arwen in the movies. <B>It is not to discuss why they do.</B><P>Understand?<P>And The Saucepan Man, I'll reply later because I have to go now, sorry.<P>And remember Diamond18, I don't mean any offense .

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote