View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 01:06 PM   #11
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Legolas:
A red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night.

[The sound of horses comes to their ears. Aragorn quickly gets them to hide behind some boulders. A large group of horse-men appears, galloping quickly with their banners flying. Aragorn comes out of hiding as they pass, followed by Legolas and Gimli.]
Aragorn:
Riders of Rohan! What news from the Mark?

[At a signal from Eomer at the lead, the riders make a quick turn and head towards them, surrounding them in an ever-tightening circle. As they stop, they point their long umbrellas menacingly at them.]
Eomer:
What business does an elf, a man, and a dwarf have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly!
Gimli:
Give me your name, horsemaster, and I shall give you my grandfather's.
Eomer:
[He dismounts his horse, and steps towards Gimli.]
I would chop off your head wth my deadly umbrella, Dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground.

[Legolas, in a lightning fast move, points an arrow at Eomer.]
Legolas:
You would die before your pants fell! (Errrm...sorry. That was a Lord of the Pants reference.)

[The riders all point their spears closer to the travelers. Aragorn pushes down Legolas’ arm.]
Aragorn:
I'm Aragorn, son of Ara-horn. This is Gimli, son of Gloin, son of Groin *waits for sniggers to pass*, and Legolas, from the Woodland realm. *improvizing* Uhhh...we are friends of Rohan and of....I'm real bad with names, sorry...uhh.....its King.
Eomer:
Thйoden no longer recognizes friend from foe.
[He takes helmet off.]
Not even his own boyf...er, kin.

Yes, I had to type that, yes, I know it's perverted, no, I don't particularly want to delete it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ March 20, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]