The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2022, 11:26 PM   #4201
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Lhuna! Happy hobbit coming of age!
Old 01-10-2022, 03:56 AM   #4202
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday to Guinevere!
Old 01-10-2022, 04:54 AM   #4203
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Guinevere is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thank you! I feel a bit guilty because if I ever visit the BarrowDowns I am only lurking... or at least guessing quotes in Palantir of Fortune...but that thread is mostly deserted nowadays too..
Old 01-10-2022, 06:48 AM   #4204
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Seconded happy birthday to Guinevere!
Old 01-11-2022, 07:03 AM   #4205
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Telchar!
Old 01-13-2022, 06:57 AM   #4206
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Eonwe!
Old 01-13-2022, 05:00 PM   #4207
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Seconded Happy Birthday to Stave!
Old 01-15-2022, 07:58 AM   #4208
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Evisse!
Old 01-16-2022, 07:58 AM   #4209
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Happy Birthday, Huinesoron!
Old 01-16-2022, 08:06 AM   #4210
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday to Hui, my partner in crim... um, the dramatic arts over the last couple years!
Old 01-16-2022, 09:17 AM   #4211
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Thirded Happy Birthday to Huey!
Old 01-16-2022, 02:09 PM   #4212
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thank you all! My greatest present of the day is this one line version of the Silmarillion in pin badge form:

hS
Old 01-21-2022, 08:01 AM   #4213
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Heren!
Old 01-21-2022, 05:12 PM   #4214
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Hi, HI...
Old 01-21-2022, 06:42 PM   #4215
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday, HI. You're greatly missed.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:14 AM   #4216
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Mister Underhill!
Old 01-28-2022, 04:35 AM   #4217
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Mister U!
Old 02-08-2022, 06:52 AM   #4218
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lady Brooke!
Old 02-10-2022, 05:50 AM   #4219
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Raynor!
Old 02-11-2022, 05:16 AM   #4220
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

A very Happy Birthday to Formy!
Old 02-11-2022, 05:44 AM   #4221
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy birthday Formendacil!
Old 02-11-2022, 07:23 AM   #4222
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A very happy birthday, Form! May this haunt remain always a place to return to for you!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 06:30 PM   #4223
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
A three-Downer salute! That's quite the honour in these latter days, and I am most appreciative.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM   #4224
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Technically in my timezone at the moment I post this it is still not a belated birthday wish to Form.
Old 02-13-2022, 04:39 AM   #4225
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to ++Shasta!
Old 02-13-2022, 09:26 AM   #4226
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++Shasta! Happy birthday!
Old 02-15-2022, 11:26 PM   #4227
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Kath!
Old 02-22-2022, 06:01 AM   #4228
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lommy and Ang!
Old 02-24-2022, 11:21 PM   #4229
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Morth!
Old 02-25-2022, 06:23 PM   #4230
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thank you, G55!
Old 03-05-2022, 05:36 AM   #4231
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Narfforc!
Old 03-06-2022, 10:28 AM   #4232
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Elmo and Narnangol!
Old 03-07-2022, 04:17 AM   #4233
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Eomer!
Old 03-07-2022, 05:17 AM   #4234
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Eomer!
Old 03-08-2022, 04:22 AM   #4235
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday TeaGEW!
Old 03-10-2022, 11:52 PM   #4236
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Rikae!
Old 03-14-2022, 08:10 AM   #4237
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Burrahobbit! Happy Birthday!
Old 03-14-2022, 08:22 AM   #4238
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy birthday Burrahobbit!
Old 03-17-2022, 08:06 AM   #4239
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Celuien!
Old 03-20-2022, 10:44 PM   #4240
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Rimbaud!