The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #1121
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I have a feeling I may be an innocent too. ^_^

I also have a feeling (heh, a feeling....right) that I'll be alive toMorrow, so we can go merrily wolf-hunting then with whoever's left alive.

I'm also concerned about Nerwen's continued existence. Normally she'd be dead by now or at least under some suspicion. My theory with her is that if I don't suspect her she's normally guilty, but I just don't know.

And I'm still not sure on you, but we'll find out in a moment what you are.

I'll be around tomorrow, so let's see what we can get done, eh, village?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #1122
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Wolf-Boro would have wished to deny us the chance of getting too many known innocents around.

Also Shasta's sacrifice kind of gives us a chance to win like immediately, but also denies us the possibility of both the hunter and the ranger to come forwards toMorrow thus giving us two known innocents from what, 4-5 people? (that I think depends)

That's why I thought just sacrificing Boro would have been better. But anyway. Let's see this through now.
Somehow I think Shasta might have left a trail to his partner.

And I also suppose I should say I better be around toMorrow, because for me to have nearly been lynched this many times only to die at Night so close to end game would be a crime.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #1123
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Seems to be getting dark. I wonder what's to come of this whole thing.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #1124
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I expected to be dead by now...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #1125
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I expected to be dead by now...
I did too. Erm, I mean....

Too bad the polar bears appear to have eaten Legate.

Now I think I'll hush. Only in my best interest, after all.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #1126
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Too bad the polar bears appear to have eaten Legate.
Or the shady characters called "the penguins of the Arctic"...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #1127
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I am not dead yet, I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet, I can do the highland fling
I'm right in the head, no need to go to bed
No need to call a doctor cause I'm not yet dead!
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 12-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #1128
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

I hope the reason Legate is taking so long is that he's writing up an epically long game-ending narration.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #1129
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
I hope the reason Legate is taking so long is that he's writing up an epically long game-ending narration.
*thumbs up*

Or then there is a too complicated destruction-system he has to work out the real outcome...
Old 12-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #1130
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Or the shady characters called "the penguins of the Arctic"...
This. Just, this. Yes.

Quote:
I am not dead yet, I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet, I can do the highland fling
I'm right in the head, no need to go to bed
No need to call a doctor cause I'm not yet dead!
^_^

Quote:
Also thumbs up to this.

Quote:
*thumbs up*

Or then there is a too complicated destruction-system he has to work out the real outcome...
Erm....are you my mummy? *whimpers* It'll create a hole in the fabric of time and space the exact size of....*does calculations*....well actually the exact size of Belgium.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #1131
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

By the way, we're being very naughty, boys. One of us is dead and the other two should be sleeping. Meh, whatever.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #1132
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Erm....are you my mummy? *whimpers* It'll create a hole in the fabric of time and space the exact size of....*does calculations*....well actually the exact size of Belgium.
NOT THE CHOCOLATE NOOOOOO!
Old 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #1133
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Let's act like we slept and then see what your mummy comes up with...
Old 12-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #1134
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
NOT THE CHOCOLATE NOOOOOO!
*snickers*

*mars*

*almond joys*

*reeses*

Quote:
Let's act like we slept and then see what your mummy comes up with...
Yes, let's. And maybe my mummy will have left us something to eat (I never actually got lunch, blah).
Old 12-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #1135
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
*snickers*

*mars*

*almond joys*

*reeses*

Yes, let's. And maybe my mummy will have left us something to eat (I never actually got lunch, blah).
*milky ways*
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #1136
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Also I'm in second place but there's no way I'm catching up to Sally and her 181 posts.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #1137
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Now now kids, sh. I got sidetracked but I will post rightaway... wait five minutes.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #1138
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

But Mummy....all right.

*shushes and waits like a good girl*

Does this mean the chocolate's safe? And can I have some?
Old 12-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #1139
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Expedition Journal - Night 8 Entry

It has been a terrifying experience, but it went smoother than we have anticipated. It was our glaciologist who decided to give up his life willingly in order to get us out of the terrible place. As his blood started to trail down the holes in the altar, some unknown mechanism below us caused the stone blocks to slide away and the door had opened.

The body of our glaciologist remained motionless on top of the altar. We shuddered at the sight and at the same time wondered what kind of monstrous things must have been going on in this complex thousands of years before the end of the last glacial period.

But as we came outside, it was not the end of the drama of that day. Our sled-dog handler, who has been remarkably vocal inside the sinister chamber, suddenly leaped forward and attacked our store manager, holding the knife which we have just used before for the sacrifice of our glaciologist. He plunged the blade deep into the other man's shoulder.

Our store manager gave out a wild cry - and then he started to change. "I knew it was you!" was our sled-dog handler's shout, and he attempted to draw the blade from the monster's shoulder, yet it hit him with its clawed fist and made him fall backwards. It leapt up on him before he could rise, and its sharp fangs closed around his throat. Yet at the same time, we noticed a glimpse of iron in the lying man's hand, and then a shot from the hidden gun pierced our ears. As the echo disappeared, the bodies of the two of them lay on the ground motionless.

LIVING MEMBERS OF THE EXPEDITION:

Morsul - federal grants lawyer
Nogrod - old palaeoecologist with is own theory of climate change
sally - the original initiator of the expedition
Thinlómien - whale expert
Nerwen - mechanic

GONE:
Roa - survival guide - died on blood loss from Werewolf attack on Day 2 (left game, innocent)
Mnemosyne - field medic - shot by the survival guide on Day 2 (Werewolf)
Inziladun - meteorologist - killed by Werewolves on Night 3 (innocent)
tromkehra - cook/bartender - left aboard the ship on Day 3 (left game, innocent)
Nienna - navigator - shot on her way back to the ship on Day 3 (innocent)
Greenie - senior assitant to important scientists in the company, killed by Werewolf on Night 4 (innocent)
Pitchwife - marine biologist - unambiguously executed by the expedition on Day 4 (Werewolf)
Eomer of the Rohirrim - sea pilot - murdered in the icy darkness on Night 5 (innocent)
wilwa - crewmember - executed in the underground cavern on Day 5 (innocent)
Macalaure - palaeomathematician - killed while performing his palaeomathematic operations on Night 6 (innocent)
Loslote - rich funder's spoiled daughter - died with visionary words on her lips on Day 6 (Birthday Dreamer - innocent)
Brinn - polar bear biologist - stained the walls with her blood on Night 7 (innocent)
Boromir88 - senior assistant to a professor of glaciology - sacrificed on Day 7 (innocent)
Shasta - sled-dog handler - killed on Day 7 (Hunter)
Bes - room/store manager - killed by the Hunter on Day 7 (Werewolf)

And so Night 8 comes, and those of the remaining Night roles might post me their picks. Rest of you, sleep nicely until toMorrow morning.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 12-12-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #1140
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Expedition Journal - Day 8 Entry

The last events have brought us to the brink of total exhaustion. The light of the electric torches was dwindling and we did not feel comfortable with switching to the other set we still had with us, as these have been our last ones. Still there was this urge to go and see what happened to the escaped creature, now that we have felt at last safe. But on the other hand there was the repulsive feeling and the wish to leave forever that terrible place as soon as possible.

At last we have decided to rest - for a few minutes, in the dark to save the batteries. Then we will decide what exactly to do next. So we all sat down and leaning against the wall relaxed in the dark. I don't know how it happened, but apparently we have dozed off. It would not be surprising after all that we have been through recently. The only thing I can record with full certainity is that after I woke up, I could not find the electric torch. Among growing panic in the dark, I have realised that there are strange sounds coming from one of the passageways nearby, and flashes of light coruscating on the black graffiti-covered walls. I jumped up and in the darkness, blind, groped my way towards the source. Then, I have identified the sounds at last: it was a mixture of gasping, snarls, growls and eerie howling. Then the corridor took a sharp turn and there I saw it at last: a woman armed only with an electric torch, standing against a terrible shadow of wolf-shaped monster on the edge of a large room, a vast subterranean cavern reaching far into darkness. In the flashing light, I noticed a glitter of iron on the ground: it was a dropped gun, probably wrestled away from the woman during the fight. And as I hurled myself forwards, I could see the abomination pouncing against the woman who tried to defend herself feebly. Her dying screem resounded through the cave and then she dropped the torch and the shadow of the werewolf disappeared in the darkness.

Then there came the sound of hurrying feet. The remnants of our expedition have gathered together. We lit the remaining torch. In its light, we found ourselves standing on the edge of a large pit - and at our feet the dead body of the originator of our expedition, who died in her last fight, unprepared to defend herself. She was the one who had come up with the idea of this expedition - yet she was never acknowledged for it properly - and now her life had also ended in this dark and cold place.

Nevertheless, we have acknowledged, as we looked into each other's pale faces, that one of us is the monster who killed her.

LIVING MEMBERS OF THE EXPEDITION:

Morsul - federal grants lawyer
Nogrod - old palaeoecologist with is own theory of climate change
Thinlómien - whale expert
Nerwen - mechanic

GONE:
Roa - survival guide - died on blood loss from Werewolf attack on Day 2 (left game, innocent)
Mnemosyne - field medic - shot by the survival guide on Day 2 (Werewolf)
Inziladun - meteorologist - killed by Werewolves on Night 3 (innocent)
tromkehra - cook/bartender - left aboard the ship on Day 3 (left game, innocent)
Nienna - navigator - shot on her way back to the ship on Day 3 (innocent)
Greenie - senior assitant to important scientists in the company, killed by Werewolf on Night 4 (innocent)
Pitchwife - marine biologist - unambiguously executed by the expedition on Day 4 (Werewolf)
Eomer of the Rohirrim - sea pilot - murdered in the icy darkness on Night 5 (innocent)
wilwa - crewmember - executed in the underground cavern on Day 5 (innocent)
Macalaure - palaeomathematician - killed while performing his palaeomathematic operations on Night 6 (innocent)
Loslote - rich funder's spoiled daughter - died with visionary words on her lips on Day 6 (Birthday Dreamer - innocent)
Brinn - polar bear biologist - stained the walls with her blood on Night 7 (innocent)
Boromir88 - senior assistant to a professor of glaciology - sacrificed on Day 7 (innocent)
Shasta - sled-dog handler - killed on Day 7 (Hunter)
Bes - room/store manager - killed by the Hunter on Day 7 (Werewolf)
sally - the original initiator of the expedition - finally caught off her guard on Night 8 (Ranger)

Day 8 has started. Good luck to all.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #1141
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
KNEW IT.
KNEW IT.
KNEW IT.

Now lynch me.

But, to quote my infamous words: I'm not surprised. When I was reading through yesterDay (that was crazy btw), my impressions (having been informed of the results of the Day and the roles of dead already, though) were:

Nerwen or Morsul is the last wolf.
Nogrod is an ordo.
Sally is the ranger and she's going to die toNight.

But I'm glad I was right. (Maybe happiness is not the most normal way to react to the death of the ranger, but to be honest, that was my first reaction. Well anyway, it doesn't make so much difference in any case 'cos there will be no more Nights.) It's also nice to know that I was in the end right about Boro and Shasta.

Makes me more confident.

Now, off to have a look at what I said of Nerwen and Morsul earlier. And I know I can't ignore Nogrod either on a crucial Day like this but especially after yesterDay, it is very difficult for me to see him as a wolf.

I think Nerwen is my top suspect, mainly for the way in which she jumped to support Nogrod's rather absurd* "Boro is so certainly a wolf" -theory. I smells fish. But I must say that Morsul is also making quite a show of being confused, which I don't like either, not at all.

*I may be too harsh since I only read through yesterDay knowing everybody's roles, but to me, it was just crazy how confident Nog was on Boro's guilt, especially as Boro's behaviour looked more innocent than guilty to me. But I give to Nogrod that Boro's behaviour was quite weird and like nothing I've seen from him before.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #1142
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I realised it doesn't make sense for me to quote my age-old post again and again. I'm going to read through all the wolves' and all the remaining people's posts and make some sort of conclusive summary based on that. However, tha's something I'm going to do tomorrow, not now at 11.30pm.

I could stay here for a moment and talk - if someone was around?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #1143
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, I'm here– for once I can be here early.

So... first thing is, Lommy, I don't at all like this little victory dance you appear to be doing over Sally's corpse.

And then, you follow it up with what I can only call a "rather absurd" case against me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I think Nerwen is my top suspect, mainly for the way in which she jumped to support Nogrod's rather absurd* "Boro is so certainly a wolf" -theory.
I did not "jump to support it", I agreed that Boro's self-vote looked suspicious, because he's an expert player and should have known what a stupid thing it was for an innocent to do at that stage. You know what? It was stupid. I can't understand why he did that.

Besides, that was hardly the only thing against him, was it? All in all, he was looking a lot like a wolf at that point. His behaviour certainly didn't look "more innocent than guilty" to me.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #1144
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Of course, if it's Lommywolf, why does she go after me instead of Morsul or Nog, who you'd think would be easier lynches?

I need to go back and do some more reading.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #1145
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Lommy you were a top contender for a reason you're a wolf obviously I'm sorry I don't even need to think about this one. Kept us alive because we're "the easiest" to lynch

++Lommy

confused I'm never confused... not thought out perhaps when did I say I was confused?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #1146
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Why so touchy, Nerwen? (Great, seems like every Day starts with a row between me and someone else. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
So... first thing is, Lommy, I don't at all like this little victory dance you appear to be doing over Sally's corpse.
Yes, you did yours in secret before posting, I think that's far more sinister.

I don't have a case against you. Before I have managed to go through all the evidence I don't have any cases.

I agree Boro's self-vote was stupid and he was clearly overreacting to the situation. But I can understand why he did what he did. It might seem weird that I say this given how vehemently I have fought for my life, but I've had the feeling I want to give up a few times in the course of this game too, because everybody just suspects me for silly reasons and the wolves are just too darn good. (My self-confessed ww flaw is feeling like giving up when it gets too difficult.) That feeling combined to having a bad day in general might just be enough to make an innocent do something like that, even if it's not smart.

And I also agree there was some fishy stuff about him, but to me he looked more innocent than guilty nevertheless. It was mostly his manner that kept me more or less convinced of his innocence throughout the game even though I had my moments of doubt. I don't want to claim any moral or intellectual high ground by saying "ha ha, I guessed he was innocent and you didn't" (because I've made a lot of mistakes in this game myself ) but that shouldn't mean I can't criticise your suspicions of him.

I didn't like your smooth agreement with Nogrod, it looked to much like "right, here's our lynch, let's go for it". However, you can relax - I'm far from convinced you're the last wolf and I'm not saying anything definite before I go through all the posts. Interesting how touchy you are about this, though...

edit: mass-xed and *insert German swear word here*
Old 12-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #1147
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

If you're innocent, Morsul, you just made us lose the game. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #1148
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I should've been lynched Days ago and this wouldn't have happened.

You always learn something new when playing werewolf...

Now I really really just hope Morsul is the wolf. I guess I could just as well vote him now, because if he's not the wolf, the wolf will jump on his vote now and we're done, or then he's the wolf and we should lynch him.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #1149
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I'm refraining from voting Morsul right now in hopes of Nerwen being the wolf and missing the DL.

(in reality I'm just thinking is there any case why I shouldn't vote him right now)

I guess I don't need to point out why Morsul's vote or the reasons behind it are just stupid?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #1150
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

*bangs head against wall in frustration*

I think I will never ever be in the winning side of a werewolf game again.

Why do wolves always win?

Gah I think I should go to sleep, I don't want to be here when someone jumps on Morsul's vote. And I'm way too annoyed? depressed? frustrated? to think rationally anyway.

If no one has jumped on Morsul's vote when I come back, maybe I have hope. I'm just wondering whether I should leave with voting him or not.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #1151
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
If you're innocent, Morsul, you just made us lose the game. Thanks.
Yes. Thanks, Morsul.

++Lommy
Old 12-13-2009, 04:09 PM   #1152
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Oh yes exactly, of us four I'm the one who has kept you three alive since you're so easy to lynch. Especially Nerwen. She's been narrowly avoiding lynches all game! While me, I'm surely here not to be lynched toDay but to mwahahaa eat you all.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #1153
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I shouldn't have tried to be nice to you in the second post, Nerwen.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #1154
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I shouldn't have tried to be nice to you in the second post, Nerwen.
Well, come now, did you expect me to vote Morsul?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #1155
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Well at least I can do something else tomorrow than sit all day playing werewolf...

Congrats, Nerwen, that was nicely played. Although, not sure if you'd have won without the aid of Morsul. I like to think that I and Nog would have ended up figuring you out, I was quite close if I may say.

Now I'm really wondering if one should in some cases let herself be lynched as an innocent just to avoid fatal last Day silliness...
Old 12-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #1156
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Well, come now, did you expect me to vote Morsul?
Surely not, I just meant that I should have just attacked you relentlessly from the first minute on and I'd feel a bit better now because all kindness is wasted on you.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #1157
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

There, there.

Did you know the ghosts of Sally and Shasta have been watching over us, and are gnashing their teeth on the admin thread?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #1158
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
There, there.

Did you know the ghosts of Sally and Shasta have been watching over us, and are gnashing their teeth on the admin thread?
I am quite aware of that.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #1159
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, folks, let's call it over. I will post a narration here, and meanwhile, you may go on discussing on the admin thread (since the two stalkers have already started posting it ).

P.S. Sorry, Nogrod... nothing toDay, unfortunately
Old 12-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #1160
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Nerwen why didn't you miss the DL as usual?