The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2008, 03:34 AM   #561
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up Here It Be! - Part One

So, for this time, for a novelty, we began with a picture of epic proportions…

Nimrodel was terrified. So full of fear that all we got was this:

Though Phantom and Alien tried to stop him, Gandalf stole a piggy from the orphanage to impress his manager, Sauron, at KFC by making the poor swine the new secret ingredient.

Aganzir’s dreadful prophesies were coming true! Indeed, after a picture drawing session it became all to clear… and horrible…

Legate was fed up of the usual things. As we shall see…

“Detective Phantom and his sidekick Alien investigate a new case. Why does Gandalf capture little pigs from local pig orphanage? Does it have anything to do with Sauron's newly opened fast food restaurant?”

Lommy’s days were numbered. Numbered 1 to 10. She later took her calendar back to the shop and then on the back of her receipt, she drew this masterpiece.

Volo was confused. So were we all. And this was the result of all that confusion…

Respected Professor G. Mithrandir is peacefully walking from the Pig Orphanage to McSauron's hamburger bar. G. Mithrandir has a sack over his shoulder which goes "oink", but it's purely a coincidence - or so private detectives P. Hantom and A. Lien think

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:35 AM   #562
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Part Two

The Elf warrior fought long and hard along the long and hard road. We’re not sure why…

No one would have believed that The Might had any sense of direction. But that is unimportant.

Jabba the Hut, a Sarlacc (the worm on Tatooine) and an imperial AT_ST walker (the walkers on Endor) have stolen pigs and are taking them to McSauron's to be transformed into burger meat.

A Little Green did a little picture… Sorry, that was just awful… I’ll think of something better to say next time.

Oddwen Fell apart. Then got back together. Then fell apart again. Then wrote this. Then got back together again.

Vile creatures from Star Wars descend upon McSauron's domain with stolen pigs and intent to maintain McSauron's reputation for mystery meat

It is very likely that Nogrod will be arrested for this:

Finduilas never imagined such a scene. So it was understandably difficult to describe…

Sauron insists that his Restaurant is cool, as it features entertainment by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vadar, and other Star wars hero's who's morals agree with Saurons, and as it serves wonderful food such as Mystery Pig Macs, for such affordable prices as $3.95

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 AM   #563
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Part Three

Legate was full of beans and soup. We soon had his stomach pumped though…

Aganzir took the law into his own hands… then dropped it…

Sauron watches the cool Star Wars band play while waiting for his supper in a psychedelic coffeeroom: microwave heated chicken à la Palpatine and stewed Macalaure & pork by Darth Vader. Unfortunately, his dinner companion Saruman is still outside, flirting with an elder gentleman.

Volo some how interpreted that madness as this:

What madness had taken over lommy? We’re not sure. We think it was Dragon related.

"Gandalf the Chat-Wizard didn't enjoy Sauron's disco, especially as the band was formed by several Star Wars heroes and the host himself was laying on a bed made of boxing gloves and talking about Macalaure-bread baked by Darth Vader."

The Might was feeling the heat! No one knows why…

With the pressure building on The Elf Warrior, there was only one thing left to do…

At the Star Lords concert, Rikae was frightened by Darth Vader's magic, Sauron admired Darth Vader's Macalaure bread, while Gandalf was disappointed there were no elf chicks.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 AM   #564
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up The Final Part

Oddwen was feeling romantic… But we soon put a stop to that…

A Little Green finally got the chance for me to think of a better joke! So… A Little Green felt a little better and wrote a little sentence- Oh blast I did it again!

The Witch-King approves Darth Vader's tossing of a fainted German worm whilst a band of four stars called "Star Lords" is playing on a stage. Above them, on balconies, are a frustrated Gandalf thinking about a woman, a woman terrified by Vader and the Witch-King, and two hobbits with lots of buttered popcorns.

The problem for Finduilas was not so much fear, as lack of knowledge about what on earth was supposed to be going on… Seriously…

Nogrod was attacked by vicious dogs and apples. Yes.

Murder in a Star Lords gig! Lead singer Darth Vader throws a venomous snake into the audience aiming at lady Arwen who is terrified. Pip and Sam do not notice the obvious as they enjoy The Witch-king's smooth and elastic hip-movement on stage. The irrevocability of Arwen's death throws Gandalf to concentrate on the melancholic idea what kind of Granny Arwen would have been if she would have lived longer.

Nimrodel_9 finished off this fine Telephone call with some confusing artwork…

If that wasn’t the most ridiculous thing ever, then what is? Probably what will be in the next Paper Telephone. Take it away, Lommy!
Old 01-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #565
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha! I only think the several redundances were kinda unfortunate. It could have kept less consistent. But anyway, it was fun Good move with bringing in the SW element, Miggy...
I especially like LG's picture as whole. Oddwen's Rikae is hilarious and I like the whole episode with the snake. "Fainted German worm!"

And Volo's pic is really psychedelic

And look at Nogrod's Vader's expression...

Anyway, you can already sign me up for the next, unless there are other people who haven't played lately and want it badly... are you going to do a single or a double one, Lommy?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:29 AM   #566
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
*almost falls off the chair*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
If that wasn’t the most ridiculous thing ever, then what is?
I honestly don't know. *still chucking*
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:39 AM   #567
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
One more thing. Could it be possible to have larger version of the Elf Warrior's picture? Or at least know what P.Hantom is saying, for it's impossible to read...

And I just can't stop laughing at seeing Lommy's portrayal of Detective Phantom and Nimmy's Vader (that helmet!).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 01-25-2008, 05:20 AM   #568
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
One more thing. Could it be possible to have larger version of the Elf Warrior's picture? Or at least know what P.Hantom is saying, for it's impossible to read...
The picture is a little large, which is why I re-sized it and the Downs won't let me upload it. But P.Hantom is saying "I think the sack is just a coincidence. What about you?" A.Lien is saying "What could possibly be suspicious?" G. Mithrandir is saying, "Mc Sauron's Hamburger bar is dead ahead"

I personally enjoyed Aganzir’s picture (a really good Phantom and Alien there ) and Finduilas' witch-King giving Darth Vader a thumbs up.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:28 AM   #569
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*hopelessly chuckling* (Really laughed only at Noggie's picture, though.)

Well, this was... interesting.

Hookbill, did you have any certain idea what you were drawing, or was it just intended to be as weird as possible?

(By the way, I'm rather hoping to see Lommy's Phantom & Alien in the newspaper some day. )

Legate, what's that Saruman(?) really doing there? I assume he wasn't meant to be flirting?
Old 01-25-2008, 06:28 AM   #570
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Hookbill, did you have any certain idea what you were drawing, or was it just intended to be as weird as possible?

(By the way, I'm rather hoping to see Lommy's Phantom & Alien in the newspaper some day. )
All I had in mind was 'Gandalf steals a garden variety pig from an orphanage which is spelt wrong'. The other stuff just came in to fill up the blank spaces.

I'm all in favour of some Phantom and Alien fan art.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:34 AM   #571
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
I personally enjoyed Aganzir’s picture (a really good Phantom and Alien there) and Finduilas' witch-King giving Darth Vader a thumbs up.
Oh indeed, I haven't noticed that!
And concerning Aganzir's picture, I of course saw it already when I was making the description of it, but it's indeed a masterpiece (as always).

Quote:
Legate, what's that Saruman(?) really doing there? I assume he wasn't meant to be flirting?
Silly girl, that's an academic debate

Old 01-25-2008, 07:20 AM   #572
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I literally laughed so hard at this, it brought tears to my eyes - it was Macalaure's surprise appearance that really did it, from Legate's MAC and pork saying "hilfe!" (nice font there) to the "fainted German worm"... oh, that was priceless!
Volo's psychedelic coffeeroom is great, too.
It's also quite flattering to be turned into Arwen... I guess... it beats a venomous snake, anyway!

Last edited by Rikae; 01-25-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:45 AM   #573
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well, when I saw that walker-like Gandalf it was simply obvious that I had to bring up SW.
Plus phantom also has something of Jabba and Alien does resemble a Sarlacc...at least a bit.
Though you really must thank The elf warrior for allowing me to do so.

Great job everyone, especially liked Legate's cliché-like font for Mac's "Hilfe!" call. Actually they did use to print newspapers in that font some time ago here.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 AM   #574
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I literally laughed so hard at this, it brought tears to my eyes - it was Macalaure's surprise appearance that really did it, from Legate's MAC and pork saying "hilfe!" (nice font there) to the "fainted German worm"... oh, that was priceless!
Indeed. I laughed so much at the whole Mac affair, it was probably the funniest detail in this round.

What else? Hookbill's rather psychotic Gandalf creeped me out, Aganzir's phantom who looks like he was dancing amused me, Nogrod's picture was cracked me up, Legate's vision of the food served in Sauron's restaurant proved not only funny but disastrous too and the few last sentences and pictures (starting from Volo) just made me laugh hysterically.

I don't think there was a single non-hilarious picture and all the descrptions were rather funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
It's also quite flattering to be turned into Arwen... I guess... it beats a venomous snake, anyway!
Remember, it was granny Arwen.

~*~

Concerning the next round, I say we do doubles: it does take more time but it's far funnier than a single round. If someone objects to this, they may shout out loud now and I can still change it, if you manage to change my opinion.

You can sign up for the next round now, I'll write the list down when there's more than one person on it...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #575
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Pencil me in, Lommy. Doubles always sounds like a good idea.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:16 AM   #576
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Count me in, Lommy. I'm all for doubles.

Quote:
And concerning Aganzir's picture, I of course saw it already when I was making the description of it, but it's indeed a masterpiece (as always).
Thankses. You know, I was supposed to be studying Swedish when I got the call - that's why also the colours.

Quote:
Silly girl, that's an academic debate
And with whom is Master Saruman debating then? I had to search some old P&A comics as I wasn't sure whether you had drawn Saruman flirting with Rune-Marx.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #577
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
And with whom is Master Saruman debating then? I had to search some old P&A comics as I wasn't sure whether you had drawn Saruman flirting with Rune-Marx.
Well, it is one thing that I originally wanted to be more important but later I decided to keep it there but just as sideway scene - the man was supposed to be Count Dooku and Saruman has appeared there in the first place only to accompany him. I realised that it is not easy to draw Dooku in the way that it'd be clear that it is him, so I decided to leave him there only in the background.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #578
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hehe, this one was great! I loved how Volo and The Might used the same picture successively!

Please sign me up for the next one!
Old 01-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #579
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Ok, now there's enough names to post a list.

Thinlómien (write)
Legate of Amon Lanc (draw)
Hookbill the Goomba (write)
Aganzir (draw)
Beregond (write)
Nogrod (draw)
A Little Green (write)
The Might (draw)
Volo (write)
Rikae (draw)
Oddwen (write)
Macalaure (draw)

-

Legate of Amon Lanc (write)
Hookbill the Goomba (draw)
Aganzir (write)
Beregond (draw)
Nogrod (write)
A Little Green (draw)
The Might (write)
Volo (draw)
Rikae (write)
Oddwen (draw)
Macalaure (write)

Keep signing up, people. I would like to have at least five more people, but with this signing up pace it does not seem to be a problem.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 01-26-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:46 PM   #580
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm in.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #581
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
I'm in.
Awesome. I'll add you to the list.

edit: ooh, "The Might" and "write" rhyme... yay!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #582
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
edit: ooh, "The Might" and "write" rhyme... yay!
I know! It's SO CONFUSING!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #583
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Hook
If that wasn’t the most ridiculous thing ever, then what is?
It was. I was at my friend's when I saw it and started giggling. He was quite confused by it and commanded me to stop having fun if he's not having fun.
Really, one can't grasp it all during the first read.

Those Phantoms and Aliens are soo cute!

Lommy, I'm in.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #584
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Hmph, the more I'm around the less I like the spreading the reputation rule... I'll rep you eventually, Hook and Legate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Those Phantoms and Aliens are soo cute!
They are.... Awww...

I'll add you to the list.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #585
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.

You are evil. Very, very evil. The whole lot of you.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #586
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Hmph, the more I'm around the less I like the spreading the reputation rule... I'll rep you eventually, Hook and Legate.
No worry, Lommy; and after all, we only did what was our task - right, Mr. Hook? Hey, put down that gold! I saw ya- wait!!!

And you know my opinion on the spreading rule...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
We like you too. That's why we gave you this honour.

Oh, and btw
Quote:
Aganzir's phantom who looks like he was dancing
I don't have the impression that he'd be dancing - though yes, I can see it, but on first sight I was rather inclined to believe that he's currently hypnotized and going to murder someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Legate's vision of the food served in Sauron's restaurant proved not only funny but disastrous too
What do you mean by "disasterous" here?
Old 01-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #587
Volo

Quote:
What do you mean by "disasterous" here?
People who don't approve of cannibalism got stomach pains, luckily, I'm not one of them.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #588
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Sorry about the "Pig-Mac"-thing! I think you did not deserve the way the others handled you afterwards...

But what fun it was!

And I do love the way how differently people make the pictures - both technically and contentwise... and there are some hilarious wordings of the situations as well...

I must say I especially enjoyed Finduilas' stars on the stage. They were just ashtonishingly live! And Hookbill's Gandalf is just one belonging to the mad-house! Legate's "Hilfe" with the Mac & pork has been mentioned here a host of times but that should not prevent one from mentioning it once again...

This was lovely!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #589
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I think I've missed enough paper telephone games - sign me up!
Old 01-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #590
Nimrodel_9
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nimrodel_9 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Nimrodel_9
I loved the Pig Mac. That's great.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:03 PM   #591
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
You are all awesome...I love how Legate drew Darth Maul with a double-necked guitar...

Count me in for the next, if you please.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:49 AM   #592
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I just noticed something I felt like posting although I'm afraid it's a thing that concerns only a few,

Greenie, your Jabba Hutt looks surprisingly much like the fat assassin you roleplayed a while ago.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #593
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
I just noticed something I felt like posting although I'm afraid it's a thing that concerns only a few,

Greenie, your Jabba Hutt looks surprisingly much like the fat assassin you roleplayed a while ago.
*Lommy and Greenie have a fit of laughter*

Great, Rikae and Oddie, I'll add you.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:16 AM   #594
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I've convinced Macalaure to sign up! Just saying this to save his place, in case he takes forever to post about it...

This should be interesting - I've never seen him draw anything other than a map before.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #595
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I've convinced Macalaure to sign up! Just saying this to save his place, in case he takes forever to post about it...

This should be interesting - I've never seen him draw anything other than a map before.
I'll add him right away. (If he decides to retreat I can always remove his name. )

Now we have in theory enough people to start. I'd still wait a day or so and see if a few more want to join - this has filled so quickly some might not have noticed it.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:55 PM   #596
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Sting

May I?
Old 01-26-2008, 06:29 PM   #597
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

The List

Thinlómien (write)
Legate of Amon Lanc (draw)
Hookbill the Goomba (write)
Aganzir (draw)
Beregond (write)
Nogrod (draw)
A Little Green (write)
The Might (draw)
Volo (write)
Rikae (draw)
Oddwen (write)
Macalaure (draw)
The Elf-warrior (write)
? (draw)

-

Legate of Amon Lanc (write)
Hookbill the Goomba (draw)
Aganzir (write)
Beregond (draw)
Nogrod (write)
A Little Green (draw)
The Might (write)
Volo (draw)
Rikae (write)
Oddwen (draw)
Macalaure (write)
The Elf-warrior (draw)
? (write)

I'll send the starting sentence on Monday.
There's still room for players. We need one more player in order to make it even, but there's no problem with having three, five, seven or nine or eleven - ok, tell me if I'm getting megalomaniac - more players to join. To be realistic, though, I'd prefer to have one or three players added to the current number - with something like 20 players this would never end. (I'm not sure if that's necessarily a bad thing, though. )
Old 01-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #598
Volo

Quote:
(I'm not sure if that's necessarily a bad thing, though. )
Not for you, at least.

Could you shuffle the lists like Hookbill in the preveous game, please?
Old 01-28-2008, 04:47 AM   #599
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Could you shuffle the lists like Hookbill in the preveous game, please?
I'm not sure if it's smart, unless it's necessary like in Hookbill's latest. It will make the time between different people's two turns very uneven and thus some pople will be more and some less aware what's happened recently when their next turn comes. Do I make sense?
Old 01-28-2008, 05:41 AM   #600
Volo

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's smart, unless it's necessary like in Hookbill's latest. It will make the time between different people's two turns very uneven and thus some pople will be more and some less aware what's happened recently when their next turn comes. Do I make sense?
You do to me, but I for one don't see that as an obsticle. What do you others think?