The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #11
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
As Mac seemed to ask for it, here come my reasons for suspecting him.

1. My yesterday's theory of a wolf slip. I'm still uncertain whether it really was a slip (actually I might have to think that through now that Cab is proven innocent...) or whether I should believe Mac's explanation of it.

2. His over-estimation of the suspicion cast on him looks furry.

3. His votes look fishy. On Day1, he voted precisely at the deadline, on Day2 a minute before it. Both times his vote has been to someone others have bandwaggoned first. Also, this caught my eye:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I think I'll hesitate voting McCaber
6 minutes before deadline... and yet he votes him all the same. Of course it was to save his own skin, and I understand it, but combined to his Day1 vote of going with the bandwaggon but saying that "I would have much preferred Lommy" it looks weird...

To other matters, then. The thing I'm most worried about is yesterDay's last-minute Cabwagon. I left my lurking-post behind Lommie's shoulder a some ten minutes before deadline to go and chop chocolate. When at deadline I asked her who was lynched and she replied "McCaber" I was baffled, because when I had last seen the thread Cab had but one vote. He had received 3 votes in the last ten minutes. That is something we should have a look at, especially because Cabbie was innocent. Somehow I can't believe all the Cabwaggoners are just mislead innocents.

That's all for now. Apart from Mac, I am alarmed by Noggie (overall feeling + cabwaggoning) and Volo (weirdness + cabwaggoning). I'm unsure about Menel.

Now I think I'll let Nog use the computer for change, just for the sake of equality.

EDIT: x-ed with Mithdurelinmith
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote