The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-20-2003, 10:02 PM   #1321
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Sting

I just played a game of chess against the computer, I was white, and when it started attacking me (well, my pieces anyways), I kept telling it, 'I will not let the white city fall! Nor our people fail!' Not that I'm obsessed with LotR or anything...
Old 10-21-2003, 01:51 AM   #1322
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

--When you realise after all this itme, your horse really does look like Brego, so you spend the next few hours trying to ask him to take you to Aragorn..

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 03:28 AM   #1323
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I don't know how much we'll need. Considering I was planning to buy a patch of forest in New Zealand, I think we're talking quite a few thousand £/$/whatever.
I'll look into it.
Old 10-21-2003, 04:16 AM   #1324
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Is €700 trillion enough, including infrastructure costs?

Yours, if you want to [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
->The True Son of Finrod, and of Amariė the Vanyar
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 06:45 AM   #1325
Donnoliel, Elven Warrior Princess

Silmaril

when you get a free plastic gold ring that barely fits over your index finger from a frodo figurine and you wear it everywhere and in p.e. when told to take it off you roar and yell no! no! its my precious! and you attempt to bite the p.e. teachers neck.
Old 10-21-2003, 06:57 AM   #1326
Telchar
Stonehearted Dwarf Smith

Telchar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You know you're obsessed with Tolkien when you spend so much time posting on The Downs that your wife, to get your attention shouts DARO!!!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 09:19 AM   #1327
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
Tolkien

You know your obsessed with LotR when:

~you try convincing your mum and stepfather to let you sleep in a tent the whole weekend so you can get premier-tickets to Return of the King! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] they think i'm a stupid little kid (I turned 15 october 18. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and they think I'm gonna be raped or somethin' (in the middle of the city, with loads of people to watch me!!)

~When you dream that you're acctually in the movie! It was so weird! we were at a mall, and a troll with really big head ran after us [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was really scared!!
Old 10-21-2003, 11:15 AM   #1328
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe we need our own country...

Right on. I'll design a flag.

Can I help? I'll draw Celtic knots!
Sure! Anyone else with thoughts can post 'em here.

And Meela, I'll be more than happy to donate to the purchase (just as soon as I have some money... ^^;;; )!

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~

[ October 21, 2003: Message edited by: Sapphire_Flame ]
Old 10-21-2003, 02:22 PM   #1329
Failivrin
Wight

Failivrin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

NZ would be really nice. can i join? i am willing to contribute and i will teach everyone to be graceful (if they so desire)

-you take great pride i nthe fact that due to having done ballet all your life you have a nice posture and are graceful (my own words [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and tell everyone wh oasks about your hobbies 'i do ballet which makes me graceful; like an Elf'

-you attack people who tell you they thought Elves were things that lived in flowers

-if someone tells you that someone else said that LOTR the book wasn't that good you kick the messenger as well for good measure.

-you have an insatiable desire to silence all the non- tolkienites in the world.

but of course once a community is established that won't be a problem *dances with glee*

do you think Elves dance with glee?
Old 10-21-2003, 02:44 PM   #1330
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Eye

Quote:
Maybe. But I'm sure that if they do, it's a very graceful sort of dance.

~You're obsessed when you take the time to wonder about things like that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~You're obsessed when you sign e-mails with your Elven name and don't bother to correct yourself. (guilty)

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 10-21-2003, 03:13 PM   #1331
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Quote:
I just played a game of chess against the computer, I was white, and when it started attacking me (well, my pieces anyways), I kept telling it, 'I will not let the white city fall! Nor our people fail!'
Heh heh... Brilliance!

Last night we had potatoes with dinner, and evey time my mom said "potato" I responded with "Po-ta-toes! Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!" ...She said it a lot, but eventually stopped when she found out what I was doing. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I tricked her into saying it a couple times...
"Hey mom, can you pass me those?"
"The potaoes?"
"Po-ta-toes! Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!"

....heh heh heh.

-When you are reluctant to lend anyone your books even if they could be a possible convert, and you know they won't ruin them. *I just let my friend borrow FotR...It's never been out of my sight before! *sniffle*

-When you download clips of characters saying "Mae govannen" so that they can welcome you when you turn on the computer
Old 10-21-2003, 03:15 PM   #1332
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Quote:
-you attack people who tell you they thought Elves were things that lived in flowers
I still believe that that is the correct type of elf... *is attacked*
Old 10-21-2003, 04:37 PM   #1333
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Quote:
And you talk like that to yourself so much, you accidently slip into using one of the accents even when you aren't trying!!
I do that all the time! It sometimes scares my friends.

Quote:
Ceili is sort of like square dancing, in that you have a partner and there is not so much footwork involved. Step dancing is like Riverdance, where you have to keep your upper body straight and do a lot with your feet, but don't interact with he other dancers so much.
I guess I'm doing Ceili then! It is rather Hobbitish.

Quote:
~When you make up LotR related acronyms for the letters on your parents' license plates- my mom's is Dunedain Love Valinor and my dad's is Numenor Under Luinil
I can't think of anything LotR related that starts with a y, drattit! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Quote:
Those ignorant orc-spawn!

~When you have nightmares about evil people trying to destroy all things Tolkien. (The 'Downies all got together and we beat them! Then it was a good dream.)
Old 10-21-2003, 07:34 PM   #1334
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
-When you download clips of characters saying "Mae govannen" so that they can welcome you when you turn on the computer
Thanks for the link!
When I turn my computer off, it says, "I regret to announce this is the end. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell." I want to put more sounds on there, I just haven't done it yet. I'll probably put somebody saying Mae Govannen on there later.
Arwen
Old 10-21-2003, 11:39 PM   #1335
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

I have another one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
When you're talking to a friend on the phone, and a commercial comes on tv showing these huge mountains covered in snow. You suddenly burst out, 'That looks just like Caradhras!!!' Well, it did! It looked just like the same mountains they showed in FotR and the beginning of TTT. Thankfully she's a huge fan, too, so she understood [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2003, 03:49 AM   #1336
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Quote:
to get your attention shouts DARO!!!!!
I shout Daro! to stop any form of mass tranportation I'm riding on. It stops them, it gets a few weird stares...what more could I want?

Quote:
In my country, the word of Elf is the same as the word for Dwarf, hence, when I tell people I'm an elf, they respond, "Oh, those tiny bearded things?" I attack them.

Quote:
Definitely!

Quote:
~When you have nightmares about evil people trying to destroy all things Tolkien. (The 'Downies all got together and we beat them! Then it was a good dream.)
A portent of things to come! We need to hasten the creation of that haven! By the way, on which Elven conclave will it be based? Eldamar, Menegroth, Rivendell, or Lorien?

By the way(again)...

You know you're obsessed with LotR when...

~you fidget constantly. At first you don't know why. Then you realise you haven't read Silm for a long time. Time to reclaim what's mine...

~you hate your country, just because they confuse Elves and Dwarves(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I need to immigrate!)

->The True Son of finrod, and of Amariė the Vanyar
Old 10-22-2003, 04:53 AM   #1337
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
nd, I think we're talking quite a few thousand £/$/whatever.
I'll look into it.
If the NZ dollar is anything like the aussie dollar(and i think the aussie dollar is slightly infront), you ought to get anything you want for around one pound, Forest, buildings, you name it!

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 10:07 AM   #1338
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

when just the mere thought of going to see RotK, even if it is 8 weeks away, sends you into a frenzy. I keep getting really excited. I can't wait!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:30 AM   #1339
elf-girl-63
Haunting Spirit

elf-girl-63 has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Where do you live person who wants to emmigrate? I would to, that is just disgraceful!!! A few additions...

~ Your French book is covered in a map of M-E. Your friend goes 'WHy've you got a map of that hobbit-land on your book?'. You enter into a lengthy speech aobut the peoples of Middle-Earth.

~ You go on a Geography field trip and take FOTR with you. Your friend asks why 'Oh well, its got maps in it hasn't it?' That was kinda embarrassing [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Nevermind

~ You ask your Mum for some copies of the trilogy for CHristmas/You Birthday because your brother is the one who acutally owns them. They've been on my shelf for years though!!!

~ You liken absolutely everything possible to LOTR, its a habit now.

All that is gold does not glitter...
elf-girl-63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 11:07 AM   #1340
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

You know you're obsessed when in law, you match every case to Lotr in some way. Actually, I spent the session going into Denethor overload because of this case:

A man killed his violent, tyrranical father, who was abusing the younger son. The elder son had been away for eight years, and returned home to protect his younger brother.

Likens to Denethor, Faramir, and Boromir, only Boromir never clubbed his dad over the head with a sledgehammer...
Old 10-22-2003, 12:45 PM   #1341
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Eye

Quote:
Likens to Denethor, Faramir, and Boromir, only Boromir never clubbed his dad over the head with a sledgehammer...
Yikes! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Where the Mordor do you find these things, Meela?

Quote:
By the way, on which Elven conclave will it be based? Eldamar, Menegroth, Rivendell, or Lorien?
I vote for Lorien. But that's just me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 10-22-2003, 02:25 PM   #1342
Failivrin
Wight

Sting

i would vote Eldamar, but that didn't turn out so good, so maybe Rivendell.

- every so often you sigh and say 'i wish it was december'
Old 10-22-2003, 05:09 PM   #1343
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

~When you write things like "Frodo lives!" and Do the wave for Boromir the disco king on your shoes and waterbottle.
Quote:
I can't think of anything LotR related that starts with a y, drattit!
How 'bout yrch? Or Yavanna?
Quote:
When I turn my computer off, it says, "I regret to announce this is the end. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell."
Is that one on the site? I couldn't find it. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

~When you keep wanting to call Elfwine (the 'downie you know in real life) Elfwine in non 'downs situations instead of her real name.

~When you realize that nearly everyone at your orchestra concert is dressed liike Queen Beruthiel-- lots of black clothing, and some silver jewelery
Old 10-22-2003, 06:23 PM   #1344
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
quote:

A portent of things to come!
You think? Scary thoughts! It wouldn't be the first time I've dreamed the future, though. I very much hope it was only a dream.

Quote:
By the way, on which Elven conclave will it be based? Eldamar, Menegroth, Rivendell, or Lorien?
I vote for either Lorien or Rivendell.

Quote:
quote:
I can't think of anything LotR related that starts with a y, drattit!

How 'bout yrch? Or Yavanna?
Thank you! Yavanna Needs Apples!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:08 PM   #1345
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Ya'll forgot Doriath, Beleriand, and Gondolin. I vote for Gondolin. (Turin...yummy!)

--When you actually care about such things.

--When you spend half the afternoon writing fanfiction and the other half daydreaming about your 'Ranger.'

--When you hum The Road Goes Ever On while walking through the halls at school.

--When you assign a member of the Fellowship to each family member. There are actually nine of us! My dad is Gandalf, because he is "subtle and quick to anger" (but when he's not mad, he's an old softie); my mom is Boromir, because she's strong and likes jewelry (no Rings of Power though. Not that I've discovered anyway); my older sister is Aragorn, because she's just...like him (as in similar to him, not identical. For one thing, she's prettier [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ); my 15-year-old sis is Gimli, 'cause she's short and has a bad temper (but no beard); the eleven and ten-year-olds are Merry and Pippin--they're always together; my brother is Frodo, because he's crazy; my three-year-old sister is Sam, 'cause she's loyal and sweet; and I'm Legolas, NOT because I'm a rabid fangirl (heaven forfend!) but because I'm an elf and he was the only one left anyway.

That's all for now.
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 08:15 PM   #1346
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Sting

Quote:
I vote for Lorien, too!

Quote:
~When you write things like "Frodo lives!" and Do the wave for Boromir the disco king on your shoes and waterbottle.
I did something very similar today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wrote "Do the wave for Boromir the disco king" on a piece of masking tape then I taped it to my shirt and wore it throughout school... Heh heh heh...

Quote:
Guilty... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I also sing "Gil-Galad was an Elven King" and anything of Tom Bombadil's while waiting for the bus. My sister hates that, but hey. She has a cd player.

Oooo! I'm also making a statue-thing of Luthien for my ceramics project [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We had to make a figure, and I thought the image of Luthien dancing would be absolutely perfect...

That's gotta be obsessive... When you incorperate LotR into your school-work...

*mega squee* It's my 200th post!

[ October 22, 2003: Message edited by: Amarantha_Daisy ]
Old 10-22-2003, 08:49 PM   #1347
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

When you make Treebeard for your Art class (we were doing ceramics), and it turns out so pretty that a Jewish friend of yours offers to buy it for $400!!!!! (Hmmm.....)

I'm seriously considering selling it, so anyone who is interested, PM me about it. We will have to work out the details about payments, shipping, etc.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fėanor, and there he slew Finwė King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwė alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 11:51 PM   #1348
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

When you decide that your clear crystal pendant that sparkles different colours when the light hits it contains a small bit of the Light of Earendil, and decide when people ask you about your necklace, that's what you'll tell them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wear it all the time, and I think it looks elvish.
Old 10-23-2003, 09:11 AM   #1349
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Not really, I do it all the time. Just yester, I began some English work (a summary of Romeo and Juliet) "It began with the mourning of Romeo..." I then continued that way "A last alliance of Montagues and Capulets," and then when I got bored of that I wrote like JRRT; "And he took up his sword, and Tybalt was slain."

And the bowing and "May-your-beard-grow-ever-longer"ing have got me lots of weird looks, especially from my teachers. The thing with teachers is that they don't expect you to be insane to them, so they give the best "weird looks."

Time to close this thread methinks. Huzzah! Part four!
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 11:11 AM   #1350
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Eye

Quote:
When you hum The Road Goes Ever On while walking through the halls at school.
Right on. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I do that, but more often I can be heard humming Merry and Pippin's drinking song from the Green Dragon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 10-23-2003, 12:29 PM   #1351
Feared Half-Elf
Wight

Feared Half-Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

~When you bow to anyone if they laugh at your joke or you're saying goodbye.

~When your writing five Lotr related stories simultaneously (sp?).

~When you're playing Rollercoaster Tycoon on your PC and call your best rollercoaster "Do the Wave for Boromir".

~When another rollercoaster is called "Elven Archer".

~When you engrave all your school stuff (using a compass) with elvish and tengwar.

Thats all for now, people!
Vanya Sulie!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Feared Half-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 02:13 PM   #1352
Failivrin
Wight

Sting

i write like tolkien in real life.

for instance, in my last essay for english entitled 'how does golding portray piggy's and simon's deaths differently?' (yes we are doing lord of the flies and every time i hear lord of the my heart leaps, only to crash back down to earth) i got bored and started writing, 'one would be hard pressed to find a more unsympatheitc or helpless deathscene, from this it is evindent that golding heartily dislikes piggy and all that he stands for'. i have an extensive vocabulary anyway, but i thought that was extraordinary. anyway, i got A+ which was highest in the class, so writing like JRRT does pay off
Old 10-23-2003, 06:09 PM   #1353
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dūm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Quote:
(yes we are doing lord of the flies and every time i hear lord of the my heart leaps, only to crash back down to earth)
I did that too! Sorry you have to read that book. Good message but soooo boring.
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 07:54 PM   #1354
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

The first time I saw that book I freaked out. "Lord of the Flies? Is this some Lord of the Rings parody?"

~When you try to say "I want to see Michael Jackson moonwalk," but you accidentally say "Peter Jackson." Though that could be interesting... I think I want to see that too! For the opposite reason.

~When you nearly cry because your elven dress won't be ready in time for your school's halloween dance, and you will have to wear either your pirate costume or your Starfleet costume. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I so wanted to be an elf.

When you spend half of math class coming up with new siggys to use when you get bored with the one you have. I estimate I have enough to last me a year now, and I will keep thinking up more!

[ October 23, 2003: Message edited by: Elennar Starfire ]
Old 10-23-2003, 08:20 PM   #1355
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Silmaril

Quote:
When you decide that your clear crystal pendant that sparkles different colours when the light hits it contains a small bit of the Light of Earendil
I have this cute little vial of really fine glitter that I call my Light of Earendil [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's so cute! And it fits perfectly in my hand, so I can hold it up and say "A Elbereth Gilthoniel!" ...Heh heh heh. It was originally sold to be "fairy dust" but hey-now it's my Eru-glitter [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
(yes we are doing lord of the flies and every time i hear lord of the my heart leaps, only to crash back down to earth)
Heh heh.... same here

Quote:
When you spend half of math class coming up with new siggys to use when you get bored with the one you have.
Alright! Thanks for the idea...now I have something to do in math class! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
~When you try to say "I want to see Michael Jackson moonwalk," but you accidentally say "Peter Jackson."
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Funny-ness! Heh heh... I'd love to see Peter Jackson moonwalk...

I was bugging my friend today by reciting poetry in Sindarin...She was trying to watch tv. Heh heh heh. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2003, 03:02 AM   #1356
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Quote:
quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

A portent of things to come!

You think? Scary thoughts! It wouldn't be the first time I've dreamed the future, though. I very much hope it was only a dream.
(Whew! Multiple quotes. Anyway...)
Somehow, I'd love to see that fulfilled...we'd get to meet each other then [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...but then, we have to fight evil men...orcs...things...

Quote:
Ya'll forgot Doriath, Beleriand, and Gondolin.
Gondolin, yeah. Thanks for the reminder. But Doriath is represented by Menegroth...I don't think we'd be able to buy a plot of land the size of Doriath(let alone Beleriand!)

Quote:
So far, the only way I incorporate LotR into school-work is...I write my notes in Tengwar!(mode of Beleriand)

Quote:
Huzzah! Part four!
Huzzah!

Quote:
Where do you get the tunes?

Anyways...

~when you'd rather flunk Trigonometry than not post at Barrowdowns.

~when you prefer writing in Tengwar to the Roman Alphabet.

->The True Son of Finrod, and of Amariė the Vanyar

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: Nilpaurion Felagund ]
Old 10-24-2003, 03:07 AM   #1357
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

There's a copy of Lord of the Rushie River on the shelf, and all that is shown is Lord of the R. How agonising is that?! I keep thinking we have a cool illustrated version of Lotr on the shelf...
Old 10-24-2003, 10:56 AM   #1358
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When you hand in your work marked Elentįri Greenleaf, with a leaf in green pen beside it...ok, my biology teacher will not have a clue as to who's it is...maybe by the process of elimination though...

When you write your Work Experience Logbook in Angerthas so that your supervisor can't read it... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] but now I can't either! (Well I can...but at the rate of a year 1...I ought to know, I had to listen to them reading!)

I've managed to do som German homework on Lord of the Rings, my English Speech on LotR, my book talk on LotR, I am doing my textiles coursework on LotR, I have done my English essay on LotR...
Old 10-24-2003, 01:05 PM   #1359
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Where do you get the tunes?
I found out that you can sing both the bath song and the farewell song from FOTR chapter A Conspiracy Unmasked to the tune of Pippin and Merry's song they sang at the Green Dragon in FOTR EE. It's fun to sing those, and even change the words a little to fit whatever you're doing at the time!
Arwen
Old 10-24-2003, 01:18 PM   #1360
Arwen Evenstar

Arwen Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen Evenstar Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Evenstar
Sting

When you cry at night because your mom threatened to take away your LotR books and movies if you don`t start doing beter in school.(IT WAS JUST A STUPID B!!!!!)
When you have a chance in school to get a penpal and almost scream when there aren`t anybody from New Zealand who wants someone from the U.S.
When your convinced that your Geography teacher is an orc or something because she tried to take away your TTT book because you were reading it in class. (She didn`t take it because I gave her a look that would make Elrond scream. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] ) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Arwen Evenstar is offline   Reply With Quote