The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #241
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I am beginning to think I am in the Twilight Zone...

This apple talk makes me want an apple.
Oooo, apple muffins....so tempting. *drools*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #242
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
are you claiming that I have not suspected people?
No, I don't believe I am. What I am getting from you is your usual philosophying self, but more removed and involved in theory than any nitty-gritty wolf-attacking.

Kitanna seems very by-the-book and opportunistic (with her Loslote and Glirdan votes).

Sally is acting jumpy.

Nerwen...maybe she is a wolf, but I'm not feeling it. She seems too bold to me. She and Sally as the wolves would be interesting, though.

Wilwa and Izzy are just...well, Izzy makes more sense to me. Wilwa seems to pick and choose her suspicions carefully, and I see her arguments as struggling to find something.

Basically...my vote will be a surprise.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #243
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Sally's case against Nerwen to me looks like a vendetta, where she has written Nerwen off as wolf, and is thusly fitting the facets of what Nerwen has said into that mold. That is backwards Wolf hunting. You should be judging the actions first not fitting them to a preconceived mold.
What does give me pause is that Sally's done exactly this– that is, totally fixated on the idea that I must be a wolf, regardless, and then interpreted everything to fit that– quite a few times as an innocent. And she had the same nervous-jokey tone, too.

But then Nogrod's rushing to defend Sally, this talk of "jumping" on her and "bashing" her... it doesn't seem the way an innocent Nogrod would read what's been happening. It also seems to me that an innocent Nogrod would want to vote a bit more carefully at this stage of the game–

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
This way there will be something to read toMorrow, no matter who gets finally lynched.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But with you two votes ahead maybe we'll finally see some action that would help us toMorrow.
–is what you say on Day One, not Day Three. He seems to be saying, "yeah, well, I don't really mind if you're innocent, it's all good", And by that time he'd admitted he was voting me for little or no reason.

If they're not in it together, and one of them's an ordo duped by a wolf, it could be Nogwolf and ordo-Sally. I say this this because they seem to be acting too much like partners for it to be true– though I suppose that could be the idea.

Quote:
I would not call my interactions with Sally before this post jumping on her, Nog. She used a Rudolph reference which made no sense what so ever.
I that's a very oblique way of saying you're under the radar (Rudolph = reindeer = radar). Though I think there's been a fair bit of talk about you. It's one of those easy things to say.

EDIT:X'd with Dury.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #244
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
++ Izzy

As I said before I think she could be playing the very careful wolf. She hasn't really gone after anyone, but has sort of floated this fine line. She questions players, but doesn't show much of an opinion. post #183 is the first that really lists her suspicions, but she doesn't follow through on some that she lists as possible suspects and decides to vote Durelin who seemed like her middle ground candidate.

And then there's this statement:
Quote:
My gut is saying pretty much everyone toDay
Once again showing Izzy doesn't want to commit to someone.

Like I said in my last post I feel either her or Sally could be a quiet wolf, but if one is guilty the other probably isn't. But there's only one way to find out the truth.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #245
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I really do not think that Day three in such a small village as this, is the proper time to lynch someone because it could give information.
Unless I am mistaken, this insane village is in the Wolf hunting business; not the information gathering business.

If you lynch Nerwen for information, what information do you expect to get out of it?

Wilwa, Kitanna, Durelin - other members of this village.

Durelin. She is just sitting back and trying not to get into this limelight we have going here. Does that make her wolfy? Depends on her motives. Unless a moth to the dramatics, people tend to avoid controversy and drama.

Kitanna. Her analyses give very little of her own opinions, they are mostly organizing a summation of her targets posts.

Wilwa. I still do not like her Glirdan interactions.

If we take the Glirdan voters of yesterDay. Pitch, Wilwa, and Kitanna. Is there at least one wolf amongst these voters? Which would be Wilwa or Kitanna, or was there no wolf at all, and they just stayed off and voted thusly to not get another challenger, knowing Glirdan would go? Which would point to Durelin, Izzy, and Nerwen.

I know I am not a wolf, so it would leave Durelin and Nerwen.

X'd with Kitanna.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #246
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Why Izzy over Sally?
Did not want to vote for your wolfmate? xD
Old 03-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #247
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Another simple, opportunistic vote from Kitanna (I mean really, that quote says nothing...and Sally as a 'quiet' wolf?), but not a vote for Nerwen. Why? Because a particular other is going after Nerwen...

I have very strong suspicions for Kitanna and Nog, and to a slightly lesser extent Sally. My problem right now is that I am normally wrong.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #248
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Oh, and Wilwa? I'm making muffins tonight. Just thought that might entertain you.
It does. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Wilwa seems to pick and choose her suspicions carefully, and I see her arguments as struggling to find something.
Honestly, I am struggling to find something. But I would much rather struggle to find some tiny bit of suspicion that might not be totally solid, then trust everyone like my gut is telling me too. I'm having a tough time this game, everyone looks good, or atleast doesn't look terrible, so yes. I am stretching, I'll admit it.

OK. What are the votes so far?

Sally -> Nerwen
Nog -> Nerwen (2)
Kit -> Izzy

Left to vote: Wilwa, Dury, Izzy, Nerwen

I'd feel most comfortable voting Sally. But I think I'll wait a bit longer.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #249
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

gah.

I'm exhausted and probably about to fall over so I'm gonna do this now. Since the two who have votes are currently still in my "neutral" group, I don't feel comfortable voting for either of them, so I'll toss another name in the mix.

++Sally

Good night everyone.

*instantly falls asleep on her computer*
Old 03-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #250
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Durelin

Sorry I took so long, but I got loads of distracted. Without further ado....

Durelin’s first post is that ‘evil’ lynch/lunch pun. That to me seems just silly, no evil intent. Now of course she could be evil, but the post itself seemed to be just in good fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Wolves - Round 1

Nogrod
Loslote

Wolves - Round 2

Glirdan
Kitanna

Cobbler - Wilwa, Isabel, Nerwen, Pitchwife, Boro

Should be lynched anyway - Sally
There is absolutely no reasoning behind this. None. (I know, she says something about it later. The point I was making was that she didn’t say anything at all when she put it up, and had given no prior suspicious, defenses, or thoughts of any serious kind. Or any kind, for that matter.)

In post #48 Pitch asks Durelin for her reasonings. Erm, and Pitch is dead. (Heh, I just wanted to be mean and put that out there. The odds of his death being related to this particular post are nil.) Also, Lottie seconds Pitch’s question in her #52.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Durelin - A tough one: first she was to "lunch" anyone of us and now a list with no reason whatsoever on anyone. A bit too attention-seeking to be a wolf but then again she's bold and been around long enough.
How is she attention-seeking exactly? More like she’s trying to stay under the radar (at least as far as actual suspicion). But she is bold, as you say, and I do think it’s possible she’s playing very wildly (although up to this point that is defined by near-silence) in order to seem less obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Might vote for:
- Dury for combination of submarining and unexplained suspicions
And again, Pitch and I agree. Durelin’s drawing attention to herself by thus far not drawing attention. Of course a wolf wouldn’t really be that unobviously obvious, would they? Perhaps.

Quote:
I'm not going to explaining myself this time. No one ever listens anyway.

Too many people... (I know, there's really not as many as usual...)

I'll try to come up with something.
*snuggles you* Poor defeated Durelin. Then again, she’s just making another post of nothing. (Of course to be fair I often make reactionary posts with not a lot of substance, so I’m certainly not going to lynch her just based on this.)

Quote:
So the reasons for my groupings: the voices in my head? It's like gut feeling. It tells me things. Indigestion does make the voices more talkative.

Basically, Nogrod's first couple posts gave me a vibe of some vague sort. Loslote is annoyingly agree-able and like 'im going to be helpful!' But so is Sally.

Glirdan seemed like low-radar wolf somehow, and Kitanna seemed like 'I'm going to be the sense in this chaos and skate through silly Day 1 mwaha.'

But Pitchwife could be the same thing.

And Isabel is low-radar skater wolf.

Hehe.
Another insanity plea. Hehe. Anyway, to business. As mentioned before, she leaves out Nerwen, Wilwa, and Boro. Funny, ain’t it, that one of them was the cobbler and the other two are (especially for Nerwen) very suspicious looking. I find it interesting. Also, mind that I’ve had things said about me not giving ‘actual’ reasons for my suspicions. Well, look what’s going on here. Nothing. Although I do enjoy a good evil cackle, I must say.

Quote:
OK, a shot in the dark:
++Durelin
Sorry, but we might actually listen if you gave us something to listen to...
And....he ended up dead. I meah, yeah, it wasn’t the same Night, and it may have had nothing to do with that, but I still find it interesting. (Thus it’s either wolf!Durie trying to protect her interests or someone trying to set her up. Of course mind you that I drew the same conclusions when I was analyzing Nerwen so it’s possible I’m paranoid, but given that and a couple other things I may be leaning toward them being packmates. Maybe. Not sure yet. Gah, I’m conflicted.)

Lottie said in #96 that she wouldn’t vote Durelin because of her little non-retaliation code, but after she realized she’d made a mistake she didn’t say anything about her in correction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Durelin– nothing really, except that she hasn't contributed much... and Lottie did that odd thing of saying she suspected her, but wouldn't vote her because of her "code".
And Nerwen didn’t say anything about her here, except that she’s so quiet. Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Okay, these two posts make me uneasy, but more of "Look at me, I'm the Cobbler" sort of way. No explanation of any sorts from the first post and the second just seems like a "I'm going to just be a menace and make no sense but try to seem helpful" kinda thing...Or maybe that's the delirium again.
Hmmmm....interesting. In general Glirdan tends to get a bad feeling from her. (I’m just pointing this out because we know he’s innocent, so he clearly didn’t have ulterior motives.)

Quote:
I'm sorry, but don't expect a lot of contribution. I'll be around, but I'm always so busy...busy, busy... Time is a terrible thing to waste. Or is that the mind?

I'm pretty lost and rather wanting to vote people who have no votes. But that is not a good idea at this time. So...of the people who have votes.

++Loslote

Seems the worst to me, though it could very well be her style. I normally suspect Sally because of hers, though I now suspect her more because of her way of going about voting Wilwa. But I don't feel great about Wilwa either.

Ohhh bleh.
I just don’t get this post at all, actually. It’s an amalgamation of....stuff, and I don’t see sense in it. Other than that it created the tie between Lottie and Wilwa, of course, and may or may not have prevented Durelin from getting lynched that Day. I’m not happy with it.

Her next couple posts are correcting and defending against Kit’s mistaken accusation. The tone of them seems fair enough, but almost too calculatedly ‘meh, don’t worry about it’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Dury ties Lottie with Wilwa 27 minutes before the DL.

She is absolutely non-readable. She's had Lottie on her list (of four to seven) from the very beginning but the only reason given is that she is "annoyingly agree-able and like 'im going to be helpful".

The final voting argument is: "Seems the worst to me, though it could very well be her style".

The only people she never mentions are Nerwen and... Wilwa!
Once again, Noggins’ noggin is noticing the same thing I did. (Weird, that, no joke.) Durelin is very careful to not leave a huge trace to anyone, and her lack of commentary on Nerwen and Wilwa is disconcerting. As I noted, she doesn’t have any reason for voting Lottie (which I’ll kind of excuse since it was Day One) but the rest of her doesn’t make sense either.

Quote:
Hey there -- even though Kit isn't looking shiny to me, don't take up anymore about her messing up my posts. They were hardly clear, anyway, much less full of substance. Besides, I never read every post in a thread, and most of the ones I do 'read' I really skim. (Now you all know why you love me so much!)

Anyway...my gut is full of bad feelings for people. Except Sally all of a sudden for some reason. I'm kinda not caring about Glirdan or Wilwa (except for her last post, esp. her first lines which make no sense...I need to go back and look) right now. Isabel is bothersome in her barely existing, and Nerwen...I have no idea. Kitanna is creepy.

Nogrod and Pitch are bothering me. They've both taken opportunities to say how much they thought Loslote was innocent and reasonable. How nice and dandy of you two, but does it matter? Yes yes, you'll say I'm just bitter that I didn't get it right and voted for her...hah! If I was bitter every time I lynched a helpless innocent... Also, Nogrod for his thing on Nerwen's 'yay wolves' comment. Yay innocents = wolf, yay wolves = wolf...

Nogrod - I don't think I mentioned Boro either (technically I mentioned everyone in my list post, tyvm), but seeing as he was Two-Face I guess that won't get me very far. :P
The bothersome part here I’ve sort of already mentioned, but I’ll expound upon it now. The following people really have nothing to their name in Durelin’s mind: Glirdan, Wilwa, and Nerwen. Like, she doesn’t even have an opinion on them one way or another. I’m good (I think?) to her and Nog and Pitch are troublesome. Says that Nog is overreacting to Nerwen’s silliness and that she never really reads the thread closely.

Quote:
Hmm, so...Kitanna gets a free pass? I know you said that you though the later voters more likely to be wolves, but does #2 really count as later?

Interesting point about Isabel's question about retraction.
So now she suspects Kit? I mean, not really, and she did say she was creepy before, but that looks to me like she’s trying to push people to suspect Kit (so they don’t suspect her?) more. She does have a point though, as I totally thought I was the only one taking a look at Kit’s posts.

Nog agrees with Durelin on Izzy in his post #175. Like he actually quotes her. Interesting.

In #178 Pitch says this of her:

Quote:
Dury: pity she's so detached from the game, makes it hard to read her
I concur. Like I’ve said above, it’s hard to get any clear opinion on her because she seems to be all smoke and mirrors. She’s skirting the edge and it’s worrying.

Quote:
Apparently it was picked up by both Nog and Sally, but I must say they took 'creepy' and somehow turned it into 'ah yes I agree with your case against her.' Sorta.

The mind is such an annoying thing...
Yeah, and if you’re evil I’m going to feel like crap for (sort of) listening to you. I suspected Kit already but I’ll admit you did push me over the edge a bit. And now she’s turning it around.

Izzy’s #183 mentions all the living except Durelin. Again, a point of interest. (Actually I’m a bit confused. In her Nerwen section she mentions Glirdan and Durelin but I’m not entirely sure who she’s talking about. Still, Durelin’s the only one who doesn’t get her own commentary.)

Erm, just kidding. Lol in the next post Izzy says she doesn’t know anything for sure, but that Durelin’s ‘middle-nefarious’. Sounds pretty lackluster to me. Dunno if it’s a wolf connection but it’s a point of interest. *shrugs*

Quote:
That's chaotic evil to you, Ms.!

I don't like how Nogrod decided I was apparently innocent all of a sudden and started actually...quoting me and re-iterating things I've said about people. Well, he did it twice. That's...more than once.

I have no idea about Glirdan. And I have no idea who to vote for.

Isabel - the way I saw Pitch's giving of free passes was that really he meant it as a 'i of course knew Loslote was innocent, but these other peoples well...maybe they're problem is that they don't know her like I do...'

So it still bothers me.

I forget what else I was going to say bc I have someone talking in my ear...
Fair point on Nog, but at the same time he was already considering Kit on his own. See here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I was actually reading Kit as she gives the creeps to me as well... but if you're online Dury we could discuss about your irresponsibility of not reading the thread.
So he’s not agreeing with you here, at least not in an “I agree with Durelin” fashion. He happens to have the same opinion, yes, but he’s not parroting you. Also, he follows this post with an analysis of Kit, which he might have even started (and probably did) before you made that post. (I’m not defending Nog here so much as saying that Durelin’s logic is illogical.)

And other than that this post is, again, full of nothing useful or actually informative.

Quote:
Let's change things up.

Sally or Nogrod? Both are bothering me, both seem opportunistic. I don't like the tactics (for lack of a better word) they are using for their choosing who to suspect and who to deem probably innocent. They seem calculated. Funny I'm lumping those two together...

As I said, I have someone talking in my ear...

++Sally (satansaloser2005)
So in her last post she attacked (for lack of a better word) Nog and said she had no idea for whom to vote, but now I’m tied for suspicion along with Nog. Gasp! She’s only really mentioned me once, and even then it wasn’t with any sort of definitiveness. Yes she votes me over Nog, whom she’s suspected as a wolf allegedly since Day One? Nonsensical? I think so!

(On another note, please notice that Nerwen voted for me after Durelin did. Just as a side note.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
So first she suspects Nog and Pitch, and says she does not have bad feelings for Sally. She also says Kit is creepy and not shiny. The thing with Kit is that later (in that second quote, bolded part) she then says basically (atleast the way it seems to me) "oh, I called her creepy but I don't suspect her", and she doesn't seem to understand why someone would come to that conclusion in the first place, since she called it "interesting" (to me, creepy=suspicious, doubt I'm the only one to think that). Which seems odd to me. Then later she votes for Sally, when in that first quote it looks like Sally was the only one she felt good about.

So basically she goes from feeling good about Sally to suspecting her, and finding Kit creepy to saying she isn't going after her.
See, Wilwa’s noticed it too. So I’m no crazier than she is....erm, never mind. But this sums up Durelin’s pattern; she goes after or says she likes someone, then changes her mind on a whim it seems to go along with whatever she thinks will make her look....popular? Shiny? Innocent? Either way, she’s calculated and clever and still seems to be trying to avoid notice, even in who she suspects. I’m very worried by this pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
But there is something I think everyone should consider.

Like this quote from the infamous Werewolf for Dummies -handbook.

Chapter II: Playing a wolf.

Part 3 - Social relations.

Rule 1.

Avoid enemies, avoid enemies, avoid enemies...

You can only be killed by the vilagers in a lynch-vote (except in the hands of a hunter, refer to the section 7 "Playing against different hunters") so it is of utmost importance you look agreeable enough to enough many players while not looking too agreeable. The best way to do that is not to step on too many toes at the same time. Pick those few (the one) you suspect carefully, don't suspect too many people at the same time as that makes you unpopular and adds to the chances of
you getting lynched.

Well, it's not as easy as that I'd say. But worth remembering. The wolves will wish to make you feel good, agree with you, play along, not suspect you.
K, so I know he’s not talking specifically about Durelin here but it’s a good note, and one I think Durelin’s been very careful to follow so far. Almost too careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
As far as her Day 1 accusations in that first set of groupings go I like how she accuses several people of trying to fly under the radar when she has been doing that. She's been a slippery one so far, keeping low, commenting enough to get by and sticking pretty well to those she suspects. Yet if people (Sally and Nogrod) in particular quote from her she distances herself from them. That's pretty unsettling to me.
I concur. And I don’t know why someone agreeing with you is so disconcerting. Both Nog and I had thought of voting Kit before Durelin brought it up, so I don’t see her problem. And good point on the reindeer thing too, as she’s hardly practicing what she posts.

Quote:
Oh my, really? And according to Wilwa I'm in trouble for changing my mind about Sally.

You're reading me the wrong way, Kit. You read perhaps the most into my posts of anyone's (and mine are the shortest and the fewest! maybe that's why?) You're grasping but you're not grasping as much as some. Like Wilwa and...

Sally acting like a wolf under some pressure?

Nogrod still bugs me. He seems more agreeable than usual (in a trying to be nice and pleasant sort of sense), but I haven't really agreed with him much. And he just discussed how the wolves would try to be as pleasant as possible and stick to suspecting the fewest people possible. Hm.

I am getting similar feelings from Isabel and Nerwen (similar between them, not similar to Nog), but don't particularly suspect them right now, actually. And that's bugging me, too.
K, first of all, she corrects what Kit has said of her, saying that she’s being overanalyzed. (Heh.) Then I’m confused, as I’m not sure if she meant to trail off or if I’m meant to be the end of ‘like Wilwa and....’. Care to explain, Durelin? Just so I understand your meaning clearly?

Other than that Nog seems too agreeable to her and she gets chummy (?) feeling from Izzy and Nerwen. (Funny, ‘cause Nog said that too. Aaaand of course I can’t find it now. If he said it first I’ll accuse her of parroting and hypocrisy, and if she said it first I’ll kick Nog in the knees. Fair enough?) Nothing besides that though. Yet again.

Nog has a bit of a go at her in #217 for not reading the thread before making accusations. Meh.

Quote:
No, I don't believe I am. What I am getting from you is your usual philosophying self, but more removed and involved in theory than any nitty-gritty wolf-attacking.

Kitanna seems very by-the-book and opportunistic (with her Loslote and Glirdan votes).

Sally is acting jumpy.

Nerwen...maybe she is a wolf, but I'm not feeling it. She seems too bold to me. She and Sally as the wolves would be interesting, though.

Wilwa and Izzy are just...well, Izzy makes more sense to me. Wilwa seems to pick and choose her suspicions carefully, and I see her arguments as struggling to find something.

Basically...my vote will be a surprise.
You know, after this stuff, I’m rather wishing I hadn’t voted Nerwen so I could vote for Durelin. (Yet, I’m mostly kidding.) She seems too disconnected and nonchalant to be a wolf, yet so much that I can’t help thinking it’s a mask of carelessness to cover up her furry face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Durelin. She is just sitting back and trying not to get into this limelight we have going here. Does that make her wolfy? Depends on her motives. Unless a moth to the dramatics, people tend to avoid controversy and drama.
Very true on the last bit, but she’s avoiding any kind of anything most of the time. (And again, a shrugging off of Durelin suspicion by Izzy. I may be noticing a slacking pattern here.)

In her last post Durelin calls Kit opportunistic and says Nog and I are her next suspects, Nog more so than me. So then why did she vote for me? It’s truly puzzling!

Anyway, needless to say, I suspect Durelin a way lot. If Nerwen doesn’t turn out to be a wolf, Durelin has to be. Either that or she doesn’t deserve to survive out of pure slack.

EDIT: x'd with a very sleepy Wilwa. *snuggles her*
Old 03-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #251
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Back again.

I was all set to vote Sally or Nog, probably the former– but that is quite an eyebrow-raising vote-post from Kit, now...

EDIT:X'd with Sally.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #252
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I do not have time or inclination to go through that post of Sally's on Durelin in detail. The points on her contradicting herself are okay (except for the one below), but apart from that it's mostly just a very long-winded way of saying she's creepy and under-the-radar.

Quote:
In her last post Durelin calls Kit opportunistic and says Nog and I are her next suspects, Nog more so than me. So then why did she vote for me? It’s truly puzzling!
Truly... considering she hasn't voted at all yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
You know, after this stuff, I’m rather wishing I hadn’t voted Nerwen so I could vote for Durelin. (Yet, I’m mostly kidding.) She seems too disconnected and nonchalant to be a wolf, yet so much that I can’t help thinking it’s a mask of carelessness to cover up her furry face.
Quote:
Anyway, needless to say, I suspect Durelin a way lot. If Nerwen doesn’t turn out to be a wolf, Durelin has to be.
It may be my paranoia talking, but this really sounds like you know perfectly well I'm innocent... and that you're busy setting up Durelin as toMorrow's lynch, or as an alternative one for toDay. (Durelin has to be a wolf if I'm not? Not might be, but has to be?)

Quote:
Either that or she doesn’t deserve to survive out of pure slack.
It's Day Three, remember? We can't afford to lynch someone just for that.

EDIT:added comment.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #253
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Am I missing something? *scratches head*

If you look at Morsul's #139, Durelin is not listed on the player list; Sally. Which I pointed out in my next post after that, which you admitted to reading.

Why are people using actions from yesterDay as the "current" views of people toDay?

She, being Durelin voted for you yesterDay, which was before she made her last post. Yet you twisted it to make it sound like she voted for you after she made that post. Which I do not see anywhere.

Butter on those fingers of yours while you are grasping at those straws Sally?

We are on Day Three right, and we are not actually in an insane asylum?
If we are, someone find Nurse Ratched and lock her up!

x'd with Nerwen.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #254
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Quote:
Uh...cause that was yesterDay? And this is Today?

Quote:
So now she suspects Kit? I mean, not really, and she did say she was creepy before, but that looks to me like she’s trying to push people to suspect Kit (so they don’t suspect her?) more
That quote was in response to Nog's analyses of all the Loslote voters except Kitanna (as in he left her out).

Quote:
Yeah, and if you’re evil I’m going to feel like crap for (sort of) listening to you. I suspected Kit already but I’ll admit you did push me over the edge a bit. And now she’s turning it around.
I literally just said 'Kitanna is creepy,' and you have continually taken that as if I was gunning for her lynching at that time, using those 3 words.

Quote:
So he’s not agreeing with you here, at least not in an “I agree with Durelin” fashion. He happens to have the same opinion, yes, but he’s not parroting you.
I did not mean to suggest that. I was mostly wondering why he all of a sudden declared me rather innocent, and was actually rather annoyed by his reasons for it.

Quote:
she goes after or says she likes someone, then changes her mind on a whim it seems to go along with whatever she thinks will make her look....popular? Shiny? Innocent? Either way, she’s calculated and clever and still seems to be trying to avoid notice, even in who she suspects. I’m very worried by this pattern.
If I was calculated and clever I hope I wouldn't leave some pattern of flip-flopping behind me. As for the flip-flopping, is that really a sign of wolfishness? Maybe you could give me reasons why my flip-flopping looks good (as in, how my switches were opportunistic or made me look better), and then I might understand, but I doubt you have the time after that gargantuan post.

Quote:
I’m not sure if she meant to trail off or if I’m meant to be the end of ‘like Wilwa and....’. Care to explain, Durelin? Just so I understand your meaning clearly?
Yes, you finish the sentence.

Quote:
Other than that Nog seems too agreeable to her and she gets chummy (?) feeling from Izzy and Nerwen.
No, not what I meant. They feel similar to me, as in -- I get a similar feeling from them. Both calm but sensible, while also creep and detached and possibly careful wolveses lurking in the dark but the problem is I like them right now... Make any sense? Probably not.

(Edit: I honestly mean the part about not having time. I admire your dedication that you take the time to do those things, but...can't quite fathom it. )
Old 03-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #255
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I do not have time or inclination to go through that post of Sally's on Durelin in detail. The points on her contradicting herself are okay (except for the one below), but apart from that it's mostly just a very long-winded way of saying she's creepy and under-the-radar.

Truly... considering she hasn't voted at all yet.

It may be my paranoia talking, but this really sounds like you know perfectly well I'm innocent... and that you're busy setting up Durelin as toMorrow's lynch, or as an alternative one for toDay. (Durelin has to be a wolf if I'm not? Not might be, but has to be?)

It's Day Three, remember? We can't afford to lynch someone just for that.

EDIT:added comment.
In order.

Fair enough, as that's unfortunately most of what it was. That's the problem.

Oh, snap. Sorry, that was in reference to yesterDay's vote. Thanks for catching it.

Don't you wish. I'm just saying that if I am wrong about you, there's no way I'm wrong about Durelin. Even I'm not that stupid. (Shut it, kthnxbye.) You may even be partners together, but the odds of at least one of you being lupine are staggering.

And I know. I'm just saying that if she happens to be innocent she's not doing anything to help us. I won't kill an innocent just for slacking (at least not just for that lol) but if she ends up on the winning side instead of someone who actually put out an effort I don't think it's fair. That's all.

Now stop putting words in my mouth. (And thank you for the correction.)

EDIT: x'd since the post I was replying to
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #256
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Am I missing something? *scratches head*

If you look at Morsul's #139, Durelin is not listed on the player list; Sally. Which I pointed out in my next post after that, which you admitted to reading.
Yeah, I made a mistake on that and I put it in my post. You still didn't say that much about her if I remember correctly.

We all live with a yellow submarine....
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #257
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The points on her contradicting herself are okay (except for the one below), but apart from that it's mostly just a very long-winded way of saying she's creepy and under-the-radar.
Fair enough, as that's unfortunately most of what it was. That's the problem.
Yet you then say–

Quote:
I'm just saying that if I am wrong about you, there's no way I'm wrong about Durelin.
EDIT:X'd with Sally.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #258
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

I'm labeling this as a sort of out-of-character post.

I wish people would discuss game politics after the fact rather than during. If you must discuss them with me, I will be happy to (okay, not really happy, but I'll do it) after the game.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #259
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I literally just said 'Kitanna is creepy,' and you have continually taken that as if I was gunning for her lynching at that time, using those 3 words.
No, I'm saying it's a brilliantly sneaky way of getting people to look at her. Huge difference, precious.

You know, I really dislike being in a room full of hostile prisoners. Very bad....
Old 03-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #260
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay... running out of time now.

++Sally.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #261
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

I almost don't feel like I should vote for you anymore, after all that...plus my problems with Kitanna and Nog.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #262
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I have to go out and probably won't be back before DL.

So good luck.

Oh, and someone really needs to look at Wilwa. Now she's under the radar.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #263
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
I'm labeling this as a sort of out-of-character post.

I wish people would discuss game politics after the fact rather than during. If you must discuss them with me, I will be happy to (okay, not really happy, but I'll do it) after the game.
Just one last thing– what do you mean by "game politics"?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #264
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Just one last thing– what do you mean by "game politics"?
What is fair and isn't, who deserves to win and why, etc. Comes up way too often.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #265
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I have to go out and probably won't be back before DL.

So good luck.

Oh, and someone really needs to look at Wilwa. Now she's under the radar.
Heh. That's what I've been sayin'. Alas I did Durelin first, as I was more confused about her at the time. If I'm alive toMorrow I'll definitely be analyzing Miss Muffin.

EDIT: x'd since the post I was replying to. And my internet just got really freaking slow.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 03-08-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #266
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

K, so it's far too quiet now. Did our ranger leap forward from the shadows and sedate all the inmates? It's completely possible. *looks around*

Anyway it's me and Nerwen at two each, and one for Izzy. Lovely.

*debates over something*

I need another cup of tea. I'll be back in a moment.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #267
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Where the heck is everybody?

*is still debating*
Old 03-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #268
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Nog----->Nerwen
Sally----->Nerwen
Kitana----->Izzy
Wilwa------>Sally
Nerwen---->Sally

Isabel and Durelin can break the tie perhaps? I stole Two-Face's coin.... This all may come down to a toss.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #269
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

What are you debating, Sally, before I vote for you?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #270
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I know I am not a wolf, so it would leave Durelin and Nerwen.

Well if that's the case then you know who you should vote for. And for what it's worth I hope I'm wrong in my suspicions about you, Izzy. I'm really hoping you're not a wolf and that you're just being played (sort of) by the baddies, because you really don't look all that bad on your own.

And with that mindset, let's catch us a wolf, shall we? I like this plan.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #271
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
What are you debating, Sally, before I vote for you?
Well if you're gonna vote for me anyway it hardly matters, does it?

Here's the thing, Durelin. If you're innocent, fine; give me a reason to trust you. You've said nothing that makes me think you're innocent. In fact, you've said very little at all. I know sometimes RL gets in the way and believe me, I feel your pain; heck, I think we all do. But just put forth the effort to make me trust you. And no, I don't mean spend hours defending yourself, 'cause I know not to expect that from you, but I get the distinct impression that you don't care if people think you're a wolf. It's just not sitting right to me.

Besides, you have no case against me whatsoever. I'm innocent. I don't know for absolute certain about Nerwen (because I don't know her role) but I do know that she's got a much higher probability of being a wolf than I do, because I'm not evil. So before you vote, actually think it through and decide what's the right decision for the village, not what makes you look shiniest or what's easy.

I'm just sayin'.

*continues deliberation* I'll be back in two minutes. I wanna hear thoughts.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #272
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

You are twisting words, and picking and choosing details. Yet turn around and accuse Nerwen of putting words in your mouth. I did not say there was a wolf betwen Durelin and Nerwen. Did you even read that entire paragraph?

I am really tempted to vote for Sally. I really do not understand half of the things she has done as being logical.

She feels like the easy choice toDay, but her last post feels she is trying to butter me up so I will vote her way.

++Sally

X'd with Sally
Old 03-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #273
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

K, so I wasn't going to say anthing because I dont' know if I'm right or not, but here goes.

I might be the secret role. I dunno. I just know it's my job to protect the village as a guard and I got a dream a couple Nights back. So if I'm not the secret role, then whoever has it should stay quiet. If I am, then I am and it sucks.

So yeah. And no, I'm not telling you who I dreamt or what powers I may have.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #274
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
You are twisting words, and picking and choosing details. Yet turn around and accuse Nerwen of putting words in your mouth. I did not say there was a wolf betwen Durelin and Nerwen. Did you even read that entire paragraph?

I am really tempted to vote for Sally. I really do not understand half of the things she has done as being logical.

She feels like the easy choice toDay, but her last post feels she is trying to butter me up so I will vote her way.

++Sally

X'd with Sally

Well I know I'm not a wolf so you just made a horrible decision. I'm saying that if you're an innocent you know who you should have voted for. Did you read my post? I think not, 'cause you wouldn't have voted me if you had.

Durelin, you're the only chance we've got. Otherwise I really hope I'm wrong.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #275
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Nog----->Nerwen
Sally----->Nerwen
Kitana----->Isabella
Wilwa------>Sally
Nerwen---->Sally
Isabella---->Sally

Durelin has the last vote shall we all hold our breath in anticipation?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #276
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

++Sally

Might as well. I know I'll just get yelled at if I abstain.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #277
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*has a tiny meltdown*

I try to make a conscious, vigilant effort to help the village and this is the thanks I get? Gah, I should just stay a submarine all the time and not bother to participate. It seems to have done well for others.

Good luck to the village, and screw the wolves, because I know they've manipulated y'all into killing me, if they didn't do it themselves. Oh, and ranger, good luck. *blows a kiss* Hope they don't treat you this way as well.

EDIT: x'd with Durelin. Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I guess my 'people who participate should survive' thing came true. Meh, teva.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #278
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Dl
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #279
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Sally slumped to the floor Batman watched the monitor from a corner.

"You guard those people and this is how they repay you? Don't worry shshshshhh.... QUIET!" Joker grabbed Sally's hair dragged her across the floor to the opposite corner.

"You Fatherless Piece Of Manure..."

"No I'm not Fatherless at all. My father was a great man. My mother well you remind me of her. She was a horrible person. Killed my brother right in front of me you know. Just took a knife like this one and...." Jab after Jab blood poured out across the tiled floor. "Sorry I get a little...carried away with these stories... Oh by the way Bats" Joker turned to the screen. "With both guards Gone you'll have to be extra vigilant! because tonight one of those crazies just might harm themselves or someone else! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Tonight one innocent chosen at random shall attack another person if it's a villain the attacker dies if the vitim is innocent the victim dies. If either party is protected by batman nothing happens

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 03-08-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #280
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabel snuck up undetected and took a swing at Nerwen, Nerwen turned just in time to catch her fist. Before Isabel could react Nerwen embraced her in a deadly kiss of Poison. Poison Ivy Chuckled as Isabel fell.

Nogrod adjusted his Batmask and charged to the room. Taking his Batarang in hand he threw it at Nerwen. A tree sprouted taking the hit. Batman sighed and charged. Wilwa was there first. Snatching Batman in her Scaly claws croc squeezed. Batman felt the life falling away. There was no escape as he blacked out he heard the distant sound of laughter.

Survivors
Durelin-Patient
Kitanna-Patient

Wilwa- Croc
Nerwen- Poison Ivy

Wolves Win!

Hurrah my Furry Friends