The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #81
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I feel like Tolkien and allegory, it's a good story folks...laugh!
It really was a good story.

Ack, I have to cast my vote now unfortunately because of my horrendous work schedule today.

I haven't been able to go into detail on all of the posts since my last, but I'll try to make a few hurried comments before returning to work.

Suspicions:
Boro- reaction to the whole hint thing seemed strange to me (I'll try to explain below)
Loslote: the whole hinting thing

1) I understand Boro's unhappiness with having his words picked apart, but seeing as he's such an accomplished player his posts (along with others who fit this category, Nogrod comes to mind) will be picked apart because he's been tricky in the past. However, he should know this is how it works and not get so up in arms about it.
2) Sally's monster post broke things down, but didn't actually provide a whole lot of commentary. Fairly typical behavior, but can't say I agree with this seeing as it could be a possible hiding tactic.
3) Glirdan was the first to say Boro is a hinting baddie. However, looking at the context of the post it's mostly a joke. Loslote jumping onto that and making it something has both a good and a bad side. The good side is it has stirred up conversation, the bad side is that she latched on to that particular idea in a somewhat serious manner. Nerwen does the same sort of thing.
4) I'd like to see Durelin explain her groupings:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Wolves - Round 1

Nogrod
Loslote

Wolves - Round 2

Glirdan
Kitanna
5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
About wilwa - this "we've got loads of time and no reason to worry" attitude is something I'd usually overlook (as in not notice), especially as she's so reasonable otherwise. But you're right, it's not exactly conducive to catching wolves.
Interesting point and I had actually overlooked Wilwa's post about that. But the part about it not being conducive to catching wolves can also go along with those who are back and forth on Boro's "hinting" issue.

I apologize for this rushed post, but...

++ Loslote

As I said above she took hold of the hinting idea that Glirdan appears to have put forth as a joke. This did stir up conversation, but at the same time Loslote didn't commit to the idea one way or the other. This sort of vague, flip-flipping is an easy way to hide a baddie on Day 1.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #82
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nog, go for me if it makes you happy; I'll deal with that toMorrow (hopefully), right now it just distracts me.

My rendezvous with the bedbugs is drawing near, and so is voting time. So...

Will not vote for:
- Glirdan, for reason given in #56, and I don't really know what to make of the little he posted.
- Kit, because being reasonable is not enough evidence.
- Lottie, not because I 'trust' her, but because I haven't seen any real evidence against her so far.
- sally: she does look innocent to me (too innocent to be true? don't know, wait & see).
- Boro: need to see more of him to get a picture.

Unsure about:
- wilwa: I'm flip-flopping quite a bit about her, with her "Yes-we-can"-attitude...
- Nog: maybe he's trying to fabricate something after all, but I admit I'm biased here.
- Izzy. I considered her lynchworthy for lack of contribution, but I see she's just turned up.

Might vote for:
- Dury for combination of submarining and unexplained suspicions
- Nerwen: another one I'm flip-flopping bigtime about; I'd highly appreciate it if she'd commit to either lunacy or reason, and I usually suspect her way too little - maybe it's time to break that habit.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #83
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
*shrugs* I can't tell. He could be slipping into being Mr. Agreeable again, but I'm not sure. I'd like to look at him more toMorrow.

How much more lupine can you get?

You're all wolves methinks...

EDIT: X'd with this page
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #84
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I think the last cigarette didn't make me any wiser, and the clock ticks... tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic...

Croc!!!!

One more little paragraph to perfect and then I can come back on and make a list perhaps, and vote. So be back soon.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #85
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm not going to explaining myself this time. No one ever listens anyway.

Too many people... (I know, there's really not as many as usual...)

I'll try to come up with something.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #86
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Aw, I have to double post? I want to give you guys something before people go to bed.

So the reasons for my groupings: the voices in my head? It's like gut feeling. It tells me things. Indigestion does make the voices more talkative.

Basically, Nogrod's first couple posts gave me a vibe of some vague sort. Loslote is annoyingly agree-able and like 'im going to be helpful!' But so is Sally.

Glirdan seemed like low-radar wolf somehow, and Kitanna seemed like 'I'm going to be the sense in this chaos and skate through silly Day 1 mwaha.'

But Pitchwife could be the same thing.

And Isabel is low-radar skater wolf.

Hehe.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #87
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
OK, a shot in the dark:
++Durelin
Sorry, but we might actually listen if you gave us something to listen to...

EDIT: x-ed with Dury...
Old 03-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #88
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
An inner monologue.

- You should say what you mean.

- I do, at least I mean what I say - that's the same thing you know.

- You might just as well say that "I like what I get" is the same thing as "I get what I like".

- You might as well say that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe..."

- Say? Mean? Like? Sleep?

- Breathe... Sleep...

Well Pitch, this doesn't make me especially happy, but with Lottie's latest "I'd like to see him toMorrow" I need to stick to something I do think plausible.

++ Pitch

EDIT: X'd with Dury and Pitch
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #89
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dury
Loslote is annoyingly agree-able
Take that!

You all confuse me. Hopefully the Morning will bring some clarity... Good night.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #90
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Just a note: my internet has been dying on and off for the last hour or so, so please excuse lack of participation at the moment.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
*shrugs* I can't tell. He could be slipping into being Mr. Agreeable again, but I'm not sure. I'd like to look at him more toMorrow.

Hmmn. I'm actually getting more of a cobblerish vibe from Lottie toDay, but maybe that's a hangover from last game.

Now, I may be taking this too personally, but Pitch himself is starting to creep me out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But d'you know what, Nerwen, this mixture of perfect sense and madness is getting on my nerves...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Might vote for:
- Dury for combination of submarining and unexplained suspicions
- Nerwen: another one I'm flip-flopping bigtime about; I'd highly appreciate it if she'd commit to either lunacy or reason, and I usually suspect her way too little - maybe it's time to break that habit.
Because I made some actual arguments in between being silly– on Day One. In a lunatic asylum. Really.

EDIT:X'd since Durelin at #85.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #91
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

"Have you abandoned reason for madness?"
Old 03-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #92
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
"Have you abandoned reason for madness?"
No, I'm perfectly sane. Please ignore the straitjacket.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #93
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Actually, if there is any merit to that, he could be Two-Face trying to hint. That should definitely be taken with a hint of salt, though, and hinting is always doubtful.
So initially this post seems quite fine to me. But her later ones don't so much, she did focus on this subject a bit too much, kind of going back and forth between "it looks weird" but then "well, we can't take it too seriously". So I don't know, fishy.

Boro's first post, I don't see anything wrong with it, just a fun story he wanted to share. But afterwards he defended it, then again, then just some little comments here and there and not really much more than that. So I find he spent too much time focusing on something that was not really that big of a deal, and really it's not like someone was gonna vote him just for that, so it didn't really merit the defence. Just seems like he could have said something more pertinent.

Pitch, seems ok I guess, he looks a bit touchy about the joking atmosphere, but I mean this is a game, set in an insane asylum, of course we're going to joke around. If it was Day 3 and we were still doing it, then I get it, but on Day 1 it's no big deal. Otherwise though, I don't see anything odd here.

Nerwen's "go wolves" thing, I don't know why people are taking it so seriously, it was a joke, it's Day 1, we're being silly. Sally wanted to eat me. I wanted to eat Sallycakes. Durelin wanted to eat all of us (oh, and people are suspecting her for that too, everyone is crazy).

I just find that people are looking at the wrong stuff. We look at votes once we have them, we look at interactions between people, we look at peoples' reactions and suspicions and who they trust, and their contributions and such. We should not be looking at random Day 1 in character banter, or stories about our students or clowns. Just seems like grasping at straws to me.

*breaths* Anyways. So Pitch and Lottie do look a bit off to me, but I think Boro is the worst. I just find he made a big deal about people making a big deal out of something little he said. And then there wasn't much else (RL, I know, but he did make some random comments here and there, if he knew he couldn't come back he *should* have said something substantial instead). So. My vote could very well go here.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #94
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:

I can get a lot more lupine. Like, when I'm a wolf, I'm totally lupine-esque! When I'm not, like now, not so much, no.

But to answer the actual point...

"I'd like to look at him toMorrow" means "I don't find him suspicious and my only problem with him is I'm worried because I don't find him suspicious so I'm going to leave him be for now and look more closely at him later". Better?

EDIT: xed with Wilwa
Old 03-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #95
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
*breaths* Anyways. So Pitch and Lottie do look a bit off to me, but I think Boro is the worst. I just find he made a big deal about people making a big deal out of something little he said. And then there wasn't much else (RL, I know, but he did make some random comments here and there, if he knew he couldn't come back he *should* have said something substantial instead). So. My vote could very well go here.
Well, I always coming back dear, the thing is I've got nothing. I mean what, throw out a random suspicion about, or throw together an unexplained list? I guess I could do that...won't help me any.

Aside from Nerwen, everyone seems to be playing a bit tight to the vest, and as an admission I've only read half of Nog's posts because I didn't feel like reading arguments with the doctors. (No offense champ)
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #96
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A List - A Real One This Time

Nerwen is actually quite bothering me right now. She speaks sense, but then won't stop evil bantering - and we're all laughing right with her. I think she's pushing it, and she's one of my top suspects.

I feel pretty good about Glirdy, but that's mostly gut feeling. He doesn't have much time to post, so I'm inclined to leave him be for now.

I'm pretty sure about Sally now. I was a bit conflicted before, but she looks much better now...plus I know that Sally doesn't lie about her role. Ever. And she says she's innocent, so I believe her (barring horrible proof against her, that is).

Dury voted for me, so by my Lottie Code of Leaving People Who Vote For Me Be So I Don't Retaliate Angrily, I must...well...leave her be.

I don't know about Boro. He could go either way for me. I'd want to see more from him before I voted him, though.

I also don't know about Nog. I don't think he's a wolf, though. *shrugs*

Wilwa - see Nerwen. Literally, she keeps bantering with her. I'd almost think they were Two-Face/Wolfie, having nice cobbler/wolf bonding time or something.

Izzy hasn't posted much, and what she has posted hasn't had much content. Could be a sub, could just be busy.

I have never played with Kit before, so I'm probably not going to vote for her toDay. She seems to be making sense, though, which could either be furry or nice, depending on how you look at it.

Pitchie has been a little too agreeable for my taste. When he's agreeable, he's often a wolf. Then again, I haven't really been noticing him much, and I think there are others more deserving of my vote, so...

Lottie - what can I say? I'm amazing.

~~~

Suspects:

Nerwen
Wilwa

Sorta suspects...:

Pitchie
Boro
Nog
Dury

No idea:

Glirdy
Izzy
Kit

Sorta trust...:

Sally

Trust:

Lottie

EDIT: xed with Boro

EDIT2: swap all mentions of Kit and Dury. Ups.

Last edited by Loslote; 03-04-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #97
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

I didn't vote for you, Loslote.

But I'm glad you fear me.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #98
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Dury voted for me, so by my Lottie Code of Leaving People Who Vote For Me Be So I Don't Retaliate Angrily, I must...well...leave her be.
That's a silly code, if wilwa votes for me I fully plan to retaliate. The problem is I will most likely have to vote before her, so I can only go on what I expect would happen.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #99
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
I didn't vote for you, Loslote.

But I'm glad you fear me.
...dang it that was Kit. I'm sowie, I totally switched your names. Lottie fail.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #100
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
That's a silly code, if wilwa votes for me I fully plan to retaliate. The problem is I will most likely have to vote before her, so I can only go on what I expect would happen.
It is a silly code. I am a silly girl. It all works out in the end.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #101
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
It's kind of silly to vote people simply because they suspect you. Find something more on me then maybe I won't care, but that on it's own is faulty.

And actually, I have to vote now, so now you don't have to guess:

++Boro

Because of aforementioned reasons and the above quote. No, not because he wants to vote for me, but because he plans to vote for me if I vote for him. There's a difference.

Exhausted. Need sleep.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #102
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Because of aforementioned reasons and the above quote. No, not because he wants to vote for me, but because he plans to vote for me if I vote for him. There's a difference.
Why so serious? Much <3
Old 03-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #103
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Loslote. Nerwen and Wilwa are your top suspects because they speak sense and are bantering?

Why is that suspicious?
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #104
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nog, you are a nutter. A proper, deep, scary nutter. And I love you for it. <3

(And oi, I'm narcoleptic. You trying to imply something? Hehe.)

Now a list.

Suspicious

Wilwa: Like I said, she seems good enough but the tone of her posts just seems off to me, as if she's playing at something more than what she's saying. You know my record of mixing up wolves with gifteds, but I'm going to put her toward the top of my list because she just seems too unreal to be innocent.

Nerwen: I'm recognizing a change from 'normal' Nerwen behavior and whether she's cobbler or wolf I'm leaning toward an evil roled Nerwen more than a gifted Nerwen.

Durelin (?): I think I'm just not used to playing with her since it's been quite a while but she seems off to me. She's not my first choice for the Day (partly because it has been a while since I've played with her) but she's not my last either.

Erm, yeah, that's really as far as I got. Sorry; I'm distracted. But still. Here's a quick and dirty one so you can see where I stand, even if I don't explain all the way.

Guilty
Wilwa
Nerwen

Not as guilty
Lottie
Pitch
Durelin

No real feeling
Izzy
Nog
Glirdan
Kit
Boro

So, erm, yeah. I totally had this post done hours ago but then I left and never submitted it. *shifty eyes* I know. I suck a bit at life.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #105
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Loslote. Nerwen and Wilwa are your top suspects because they speak sense and are bantering?

Why is that suspicious?
No, I think it's suspicious that Nerwen's saying "Oh I'm soooo evil! Haha isn't it hilarious???" and Wilwa's playing along. I doubt if they're both wolves, but I'm pretty sure one is. I think it's Nerwen. Soo...

++Nerwen
Old 03-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #106
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

What purpose would it serve her, if she were nefarious to go around proclaiming it?
To see if it would be passed off as first Day banter and play?

If she is nefarious and is lynched because of her proclamations; then that would be quite the silly wolf. Or do you supposed she is the Cobbler?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #107
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
What purpose would it serve her, if she were nefarious to go around proclaiming it?
To see if it would be passed off as first Day banter and play?

If she is nefarious and is lynched because of her proclamations; then that would be quite the silly wolf. Or do you supposed she is the Cobbler?
She might have been hoping people would say "oh, a wolf would never be so bold, she must be innocent!"
Old 03-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #108
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so I'm back after that really long sleep I had...Doctors gave me some meds for my....*attention is grabbed* Oooo!! Look, pretty butterfly! And no I don't mean that crazy girl who only thinks she's a butterfly.

Anyways, will go back and read through the posts a little more carefully (only had time to briefly scan through) and make some judgments and a vote.

X'ed with Lottie
Old 03-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #109
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Back again.

Quote:
She might have been hoping people would say "oh, a wolf would never be so bold, she must be innocent!"
Yeah, and I might have just been having fun. I mean, your "case" against me seems to be based entirely on one early joke-post. Opportunistic, no? And I also don't like the fact that you really went in on me after I mentioned that I was having problems with internet access.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #110
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Back again.

Yeah, and I might have just been having fun. I mean, your "case" against me seems to be based entirely on one early joke-post. Opportunistic, no? And I also don't like the fact that you really went in on me after I mentioned that I was having problems with internet access.
Actually, I didn't see that. And it was based on more than one post...you do this several times.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #111
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I just LOVE the Democratic process! Hehe The Rasmussin Poll has the following votes so far!

Kitanna----->Loslote
Pitch------>Durelin
Nogrod----->Pitch
Wilwa----->Boro
Loslote---->Nerwen

Confusion Confusion Everywhere!

Tick....Tock....Tick...Tock
Old 03-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #112
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Actually, I didn't see that. And it was based on more than one post...you do this several times.
Um... not that I recall...

Unless you call the Jonathan apple-schtick "evil bantering".

EDIT:X'd with the Joker.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #113
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Your reasons, or lack there of confuse me Loslote. Should these of been things that you yourself had thought of before making your vote. As opposed to speculating when I asked after your vote?

Roughly 1.5 hours until deadline Mod?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #114
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Ummm I've got nothing, another name doesn't seem like not a bad idea...

++Wilwa
Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #115
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Yay! Go wolves!
One...

Quote:
Me too. Why, none of us would be having such a wonderful time right now if it wasn't for the Joker!
Two...

Quote:
Now that those pesky villagers have been lulled into a false sense of security, right?
Three after a quick skimming.

Quote:
Your reasons, or lack there of confuse me Loslote. Should these of been things that you yourself had thought of before making your vote. As opposed to speculating when I asked after your vote?

I *had* noticed this before I voted. And I mentioned it in my list post.

EDIT: xed with Boro
Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #116
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Oh yes Midnight, I'm a man of my word you can trust me
Old 03-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #117
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Two...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Me too. Why, none of us would be having such a wonderful time right now if it wasn't for the Joker!
Er... Why is that "evil banter"?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Now that those pesky villagers have been lulled into a false sense of security, right?
Nope. That's a semi-joking accusation. I didn't like the way Wilwa kept repeating that we had plenty of time and nothing to worry about, and I was seeing how she'd react.

That the best you can do?

EDIT:X'd with the Joker.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #118
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
My last post had been referring to that comment, Loslote.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #119
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
My last post had been referring to that comment, Loslote.
Which comment? I'm afraid you've lost me...

@ Nerwen: It's not so much evil as it is laughing at evilness that could potentially be in you...and acting as though it's funny to pretend.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #120
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Do we seriously have six votes for six different people? You've got to be kidding me....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote