The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2004, 09:42 PM   #41
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

I'm an elf in the service of Elrond. I can barely fight well enough to defend myself and I spend my days in the library studying and sorting various documents. I'm rather plain looking (for an elf) with black hair and mild complexion. As an exclaimation point, I sport small round spectacles.

I can't see how a person with so little ambition or social skills (who seems oddly familiar, by the way) could be evil, so I'll cast my lot in with the good guys.
Saraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 01:26 PM   #42
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Well in my old Rpgs i took on the role of Vilad, lost son of Gil-Galad, he joins with the Fellowship but spilts off after they reach Lorien, since most of the rpers were following the movies, i had him rejoin at Helms deep when he came with the Elves, but apparently in the rpg, sauron regains the ring and deercrates gondor, then i head to Valinor to gain the Valars assistance and a big battle occurs yadda yadda yadda....i also have him in the White Councils plan.... and after as teh new king and so-on... my second character was a rohirrim who also joined the fellowship to repersent rohan, he falls in love with an elven healer, but he dies after charging sauron(after he regains the ring and form) and got thrown to the mountain side and a big rock falls on him... after his death all teh remaining heroes gather there rage and charge sauron, with aragorn cutting the ring and vilad using Aeglos to stab him in the head( ) but all good things comes to an end.... apparently i played Alatar and Pallando put got booted out cause i "complained " to much, i was only stating you can't have a vampire werewolf from the north that leads 50 bil soldiers...
Old 09-05-2004, 04:28 PM   #43
lotrfreak90
Pile O'Bones

lotrfreak90 has just left Hobbiton.
Haewing Cloudplate

I am Haewing Cloudplate

I am an elf with the aquired skills of sword and dagger play and am quite comfortable with a bow
I live in fanghorn along with treebeard and the ents helping him fing the ent wives and killing off any orcs for fun

Of course you could probably tell from my bio that i am good.
lotrfreak90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #44
Morgoth's Apprentice
Animated Skeleton

Location: In Angband, chillin with Morgoth and learning how to take over the world
Morgoth's Apprentice has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morgoth's Apprentice
Dark-Eye

Morsul the Dark I am so with you!!!!!

I am an utterly evil person. I am the risen Apprentice of Morgoth who, in the absence of my lord, will proceed to dominate the world in his name. However, since Morsul is awesome, he will be left alone to do whatever he wants, etc. He has great ideas....
I am the embodiment of the dark and all shall BOW BEFORE ME!!!1 mwahahahahaha!!!
Morgoth's Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote