The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #41
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
It's a joke, sorry (not really... ) for confusing you...
Well now I feel really stoopid ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Also, given the special abilities of the Vampires, I think it only fair that all the gifted be allowed to converse, if only during the Day.
I had a similar concern, arising from the fact that the Vampire Seer will be able (at Night) to discuss their dreams with their comrades. But my response was slightly different. I would suggest that there be no Vampire Seer. The Vampires have the most knowledge anyway, so giving them the potential to gain more might tip the balance in their favour. It should be up to the Vampires (as with regular Werewolves) to try to spot the Gifteds from what is said during the day. And removing the Vampire Seer will probably removed any need to enable the Villager Gifteds to communicate during the Day.

I'm fine with the other Vampire Gifteds, however, and with the other rules. It is all rather tempting, I must admit, so I shall confirm my availability for selection, albeit with the usual caveat that I may not have time to be as involved as normal (this, of course, being a caveat that I inevitably find myself unable to stick to ...).
Old 04-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #42
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Hmm... True, though I wouldn't want to abandon the VSeer...

Would it be enough if the good Gifteds knew each other?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:39 AM   #43
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Wouldn't this game work better if we had about 30 players? Much like the Duelling Wizards game.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:44 AM   #44
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
Wouldn't this game work better if we had about 30 players? Much like the Duelling Wizards game.
when was the last time we got a werewolf game up to 30 players? easier said then done my dear Eomer...
Old 04-19-2007, 08:47 AM   #45
Volo

Well, I would still want at least four players. I wonät start the game for maybe a week so there is enough time to gather people.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:14 AM   #46
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
16 already looks pretty good. Four more I agree would be excellent.

With twenty players I'm no more worried about the number of kills.

I think the solution that we have the whole range of gifteds on both sides is okay as long as those both sides have the same possibilities of using their shared information to the common good. So if we have all vampire-gifteds who can plot during the Night together and share their views & knowledge, we should also allow the innocent-gifteds to do the same - either by Night or by Day - via PM.

That might even the things out a bit.

This looks like a lot of fun, I must say.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #47
xyzzy
Haunting Spirit

xyzzy is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Another week, you say? Well, if 50 people simultaneously sign up tomorrow, I'll be gone on Friday. No computer access, bah!
xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #48
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Volo, yes, I meant via PM. One big advantage that the Vampires have over the villagers is their ability to communicate. With the advantages they already have, we could at least have them share that with the good gifted.

And remember, no kill list for the vampires means no lists for the gifted. It's true that a kill could be avoided, but so could a hunt or a dream.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #49
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

White-Hand

I remain uncomfortable about the Vampire Seer, which seems to me to be an incredibly powerful role, and that power transfers to the Vampire team as a whole by virtue of the ability to transmit the dream information gained to them.

While allowing Gifted villagers to communicate would redress the balance to a degree, I have never been much of a fan of Gifted villagers being able to communicate (with limited exceptions, such as Shirrifs) as I think it detracts from two of the aspects of the game that I enjoy - the isolation of being a villager (whether Gifted or ordo) and the challenge of trying to work out who's who by oneself (or rather, when one can only trust one's own thoughts). Similarly, if the Vampires have a Seer, part of the challenge for them disappears.

Incidentally, if the village Seer dreams of a Vampire, will they discover that Vampire's specific role or simply that he/she is a Vampire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
And remember, no kill list for the vampires means no lists for the gifted. It's true that a kill could be avoided, but so could a hunt or a dream.
Couldn't the kill list issue be avoided if you require the subject of the riddle, if posted, to post a "victim" within 12 hours of the end of the Day? There may be time issues, I suppose. Is everyone able to check in every twelve hours? It shouldn't affect the Vampire discussions too much anyway, as they could still discuss potential kills in the meantime and decide on a "back-up" kill if their first choice is taken down by the lynch seer.

Also, am I right in understanding that we wil all know our own riddle? It seems to me that it might be more fun if we did not, and so the lych seer has to solve the riddle before being able to post a "victim". Only problem with that, I suppose, is that people might post a victim on the off-chance that they are the lynch seer.

Finally, while games with much in excess of 20 players can be fun, they can also be very difficult to get to grips with as a player and so extremely time-consuming. As someone whose time constraints often conflicts with my desire to participate fully, that does slightly concern me.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:07 PM   #50
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I really don't think I'm going to be available from May 6th until possibly even August 15th or later due to some major plans for the summer, so I'd prefer a shorter game myself. Not that I expect the game to last until May 6th, but...

Oh, and I also think the good Gifteds should be able to PM each other.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #51
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
what is the planned first day?

because i am away on may 3rd to may 7th, and again on may 18th to may 20th, so thats 7 days of me possibly being out of it... if its after that or before (like within next week) then i should be good
Old 04-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #52
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
*was directed here by a friend* If y'all don't mind me jumping in, I'd like to sign up.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:20 AM   #53
Volo

I see that there are problems with the time... Well, I have problems with that too. Hmm... Ok, I'll start the game when we get 20 players. I'll spam about this game via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Volo, yes, I meant via PM. One big advantage that the Vampires have over the villagers is their ability to communicate. With the advantages they already have, we could at least have them share that with the good gifted.
I don't know about this... After all, the Villagers will outnumber the Vampires, and giving the Good Gifteds the ability to PM will make them nearly as strong as the Vampires. Remember that through the lynch seer system we'll get many nearly known Good people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
While allowing Gifted villagers to communicate would redress the balance to a degree, I have never been much of a fan of Gifted villagers being able to communicate (with limited exceptions, such as Shirrifs) as I think it detracts from two of the aspects of the game that I enjoy - the isolation of being a villager (whether Gifted or ordo) and the challenge of trying to work out who's who by oneself (or rather, when one can only trust one's own thoughts). Similarly, if the Vampires have a Seer, part of the challenge for them disappears.
The Vampire Seer won't replace the Vampires' need for logical thinking. The VSeer can go wrong and dream about an Ordo. Also I'll post the role to the VSeer in the end of the Night, so that it won't be able to tell it before the next Night starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
Incidentally, if the village Seer dreams of a Vampire, will they discover that Vampire's specific role or simply that he/she is a Vampire?
Haven't thought about this. Both are fine with me, though I prefer that the specific role won't be told. I don't think this will matter too much.

Quote:
Couldn't the kill list issue be avoided if you require the subject of the riddle, if posted, to post a "victim" within 12 hours of the end of the Day? There may be time issues, I suppose. Is everyone able to check in every twelve hours? It shouldn't affect the Vampire discussions too much anyway, as they could still discuss potential kills in the meantime and decide on a "back-up" kill if their first choice is taken down by the lynch seer.
The Night is full of chaos... I don't think I'll make any rules about when what should happen, as long as it happens during the night. This game is sadly very effected by when people can be online. The Lynch Seer process can filled with strategy: If the Lynch Seer posts the riddle early, the Vampires will get hints whom not to kill, if the Lynch Seer posts the riddle late, the To-be-lynched person might not get a chance to post his/her victims name. The later the To-be-lynched person posts the name of his/her victim, the bigger the probability that the Vampires will try killing an already dead person. But the same goes for the Gifteds, the less time they have to chose a person who's not dead already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
Also, am I right in understanding that we wil all know our own riddle? It seems to me that it might be more fun if we did not, and so the lych seer has to solve the riddle before being able to post a "victim". Only problem with that, I suppose, is that people might post a victim on the off-chance that they are the lynch seer.
You'll know the riddle about yourself (Kath, we should better start thinking about these.).

I don't fully understand what you're saying there.
The Lynch Seer won't know whose riddle it is for sure when he/she posts it.
The Lynch Seer doesn't chose the victim, he/she choses only if the To-be-lynched person may chose a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
Finally, while games with much in excess of 20 players can be fun, they can also be very difficult to get to grips with as a player and so extremely time-consuming. As someone whose time constraints often conflicts with my desire to participate fully, that does slightly concern me.
I agree that the first day will be hard for everybody, but after it the number of players will drop quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin
*was directed here by a friend* If y'all don't mind me jumping in, I'd like to sign up.
Welcome! Here's the thread where you can introduce yourself. Be aware that this game might be hard for beginners. Wish fun to you and everybody else!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #54
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
It's great to see so much interest so fast. And for all these new player to the Downs...welcome.

Well, the game certainly does look complicated. I'm still slightly confused, but that is probably due to the fact I haven't had much time to think it over (all these papers I have to write for school is making me brain-dead)....I'll take a better look later in the evening when I actually have some time. But I think everything should become quite clear once the game begins.

Volo - Do you think you could place all the rules that have been discussed into one post? That may help some...

Also, is there a deadline for when you want our bios sent to you? I haven't worked on it yet, but I promise I'll get it to you ASAP. Once I get this paper I'm currently writing out of the way, I'll have much more time on my hands.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:57 AM   #55
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, I for one most say that I'll definitely not be able to check in every 12 hours... or I guess so...

Quote:
Remember that through the lynch seer system we'll get many nearly known Good people!
Wait... do you mean a wolf/vampire/whatever-evil-being can't be the lynch seer?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #56
Volo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Also, is there a deadline for when you want our bios sent to you?
Oh, there is time. A day before the first Day begins. Oh, indeed: The game starts with a Day!

Quote:
Volo - Do you think you could place all the rules that have been discussed into one post? That may help some...
Help some? Me most of all!
Yes, sure I'll try getting it all together.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:01 AM   #57
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Wait... do you mean a wolf/vampire/whatever-evil-being can't be the lynch seer?
Sure it can! But it will need some nerve to give an Innocent a free kill. It's all very complicated. I'm sure you'll have long discussions about it during the game. "Why would X do that if Y is Z and A might be C."
Old 04-20-2007, 03:02 AM   #58
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Sure it can! But it will need some nerve to give an Innocent a free kill. It's all very complicated. I'm sure you'll have long discussions about it during the game. "Why would X do that if Y is Z and A might be C."
Haha, this'll be really fun!
Old 04-20-2007, 03:51 AM   #59
Volo

Palantir-Green Voting and gifts!

This isn't decided yet, but probably the voting and using your special gifts will happen through E-mail! I hope this ok?

Votes and dreams/kills/protection/everything will happen by sending an E-mail to wwthelostage@gmail.com

The format should be:

Topic: The number of the Night/Day and "Day"/"Night". F.ex. for the first Day's votes: "1 Day"

In the textbox: Clearly put the name of the player and what you want to do with him. F.ex. "Vote: Macalaure" or "Dream: Meneltarmacil". And don't forget to put your own BD name!

A full example:

Topic:
2 Night

Textbox:
Protect: Aganzir

-Volo

I hope this is fine.

Last edited by Volo; 04-20-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:06 AM   #60
Volo

I decided to make the Lynch Seer more powerful. Not he/she will not only get the riddle but also the number of votes for that person. It will help seeing who lie during the next day.

Ok?

I also changed the rule about the To-be-lynched person having to kill if the Lynch Seer writes his riddle in the thread. The T-b-l doesn't have to kill, but it's advisable.

Gah, we should get an "evil" smile here... Something like

Last edited by Volo; 04-20-2007 at 04:31 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 AM   #61
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hmm... Ok, I'll start the game when we get 20 players.
By my reckoning, we have 17 already, so only 3 more required. 20 players seems a good number for this kind of game.

Quote:
I don't know about this... After all, the Villagers will outnumber the Vampires, and giving the Good Gifteds the ability to PM will make them nearly as strong as the Vampires. Remember that through the lynch seer system we'll get many nearly known Good people!
Makes sense to me. I am not in favour of villager Gifteds being able communicate.

Quote:
Also I'll post the role to the VSeer in the end of the Night, so that it won't be able to tell it before the next Night starts.
Fair enough. I still think it's a very powerful role but if you want VSeer, I'm fine with that.

Quote:
Both are fine with me, though I prefer that the specific role won't be told. I don't think this will matter too much.
It could make a difference, particularly given the powerful nature of the VSeer. With Vampire Gifteds in the game, my vote would be to allow the villager Seer to spot Vampire roles.

Quote:
The Lynch Seer process can filled with strategy: If the Lynch Seer posts the riddle early, the Vampires will get hints whom not to kill, if the Lynch Seer posts the riddle late, the To-be-lynched person might not get a chance to post his/her victims name. The later the To-be-lynched person posts the name of his/her victim, the bigger the probability that the Vampires will try killing an already dead person. But the same goes for the Gifteds, the less time they have to chose a person who's not dead already.
Good points. Forget the timing thing and let's go with no Vampire/Gifted kill lists.

Quote:
I don't fully understand what you're saying there.
The Lynch Seer won't know whose riddle it is for sure when he/she posts it.
The Lynch Seer doesn't chose the victim, he/she choses only if the To-be-lynched person may chose a victim.
Sorry, my mistake. I got mixed up. I was wondering whether it might be more fun if the lynchee would have to solve their own riddle before being able to post a victim, rather than knowing it beforehand.

Quote:
I think that we could all do with a statement of the rules once they have been finalised, preferably at the beginning of the game thread.

Quote:
Oh, there is time. A day before the first Day begins.
can we have at least a day's notice of the start please?

Quote:
Sure it can! But it will need some nerve to give an Innocent a free kill.
Presumably, though, it is possible for both the lynchee and the lynch seer to be a Vampire.

Quote:
This isn't decided yet, but probably the voting and using your special gifts will happen through E-mail! I hope this ok?
Fine by me. I'm on gmail too.

This is shaping up to be a great game ...
Old 04-20-2007, 07:20 AM   #62
Volo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man
I think that we could all do with a statement of the rules once they have been finalised, preferably at the beginning of the game thread.
It's all already there. I think all is pretty well cleared in the first rules post (and its links).

Quote:
Can we have at least a day's notice of the start please?
Sure. I think nobody will be left out of info with this discussion rate, I'll start posting the story parts as soon as we have at least 20 players.

Quote:
Presumably, though, it is possible for both the lynchee and the lynch seer to be a Vampire.
Yes, but that will put the Vampi... aargh. Discuss this when the game starts!
Old 04-20-2007, 07:23 AM   #63
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Yes, but that will put the Vampi... aargh. Discuss this when the game starts!
I know - I'm already plotting though I even don't know what my role or side will be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
Well now I feel really stoopid ...
Fair enough... *remembers own newbie times*
Old 04-20-2007, 12:21 PM   #64
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Regrettably, I need to withdraw my name from the signups. Sorry!! This sounded like a lot of fun!
Old 04-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #65
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I know it would be a lot of fun to have fex. exactly 20 players, but waiting for too long is not wise either. Lately we've had one more player in but one has already left (so we're still in 17?). So I think Volo might just throw us a beginning date like Monday or Tuesday and then we would play with all those people who we have then. Waiting for an indefinitive time to fill up a fixed number of players may turn against itself and the numbers start falling down with all the RL issues (so far we know that Gil can't be in the game after May 3rd, Menel after May 6th).

Welcome Shastanis Althreduin! Have fun!
Old 04-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #66
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Have you Volo any basic guidelines concerning the characters? You said they should be human, but then...

From the first post I can gather that we're going to be at least a bit on the lighter side with them. But should they be relating to some actual cultural habitats in the ME? Should they be modern ones or could they be anything (resulting is post-modern mix of very differnet kinds of characters)?
Old 04-21-2007, 12:35 AM   #67
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
That reminds me... I need to send that.

And ha ha, Miyu, I know who you are now. :P
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:04 AM   #68
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Have you Volo any basic guidelines concerning the characters? You said they should be human, but then...

From the first post I can gather that we're going to be at least a bit on the lighter side with them. But should they be relating to some actual cultural habitats in the ME? Should they be modern ones or could they be anything (resulting is post-modern mix of very differnet kinds of characters)?
Huh... I'm sorry, the information I gave there is indeed misguiding.

First of all I want to say that I'll take freedom, probably very little, in changing the characters to fit the story. I might also take some freedom in other matters of the game, but you'll just have to trust me with that, in no means will I try to spoil anybody's game.

The characters. Human (not of Numenor). Middle of second age. Funny but not over the top. Think of making a "basic normal human". You may well give your character skills with wielding weapons or any other possible (or not possible, but then it will remain only in your character's head. F.ex. if your character has the skill that he/she can cast fireballs, he/she will try and believe doing that in need, but it won't help him/her too much...) skills, but you won't be able to carry anything but your clothes to the game.

I must appologise to those who have already sent their characters with ideas better than what I allow. All of the characters are good otherwise, but little changes (either by me or you) will be made.

About starting the game. I'll (just now, sorry, forgot...) spam via PM to get more players. We'll also have to make up all the riddles with Kath and some preparations before the game can begin.

About riddles. If you have any great ideas about the riddle about yourself, you can share them. You'll know the riddle about yourself anyway, so the only thing you'll miss this way is what me and Kath might invent...
Old 04-21-2007, 05:08 AM   #69
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Resistance is futile

I think I may have to play this game...
Old 04-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #70
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I may just have to jump back into a werewolf game. Sign me up if there's still room.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:52 AM   #71
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Since saying no to Volo just isn't right, I'll drop in for the game.

PS: ME Idol results are finally in.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #72
Volo

Thumbs up

Thank you very much for joining! It's great to see all of you long gone people!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:37 AM   #73
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Wow that was quick, nice job Volo

Welcome Celuien, Sleepy, and Kitanna, good to see all of you back in.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:38 AM   #74
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
That takes us up to 20 doesn't it Volo? Want to call that enough? That way the game can start pretty soon.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #75
Volo

19 if can still count right in this state.

I think we could start starting (I know, sounds very very evasive...). Everybody or as many as possible, whom I PMd should get the chance to join. (I might have gone a bit too excited with those PMs )

Ah, what the gah, I'll open the game thread now. You can still join if you want.

And to be on the safe side: Everybody understands the rules and agrees to obey them?

And #2: Post your character stuff if you want to!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:09 PM   #76
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy! Kitanna! Celuien! YAY! Some more old faces return! This will be fun.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:53 PM   #77
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh, bother. I'll play.

Well, that is, I'll play unless Nogrod will slander, maim, or kill me for not being very...erm...'loud.' The school year may be almost over, but...we're all procrastinators at heart.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:05 PM   #78
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thumbs up

*applause* Yeehaw! Durelin! That's great you decided to play! Welcome on board!

That means we are 20, right? The right number to start
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #79
Volo

Palantir-Green

Awesome! With Durelin we have 20 lucky ones! Now for the hard part... riddles...

I'll still let people to sign in for a while. And start the game thread with the completely irrelevent story.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #80
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, now all we need is Kuru, Fea, Phantom, Valier, and LMP.....