User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #11
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
ok hummmm. I've been going by a google map of M.E and this is what I thought we would do. We would cross the bridge of Stonebow (I think it is called) We would be heading North from Brandyhall till we get to the bridge. Then we would cross it, which brings us closer to Stock.
I figured the Hobbits would then need to turn North and cross the river that way. Because we would want to be on the left side of the river, travelling North. I don't think there is a bridge farther up that we could cross to get on the left hand side. I'm not sure how the river would be by the bridge to cross, but it may be our best bet, so if anyone has any ideas as to how to proceed...please share.
I will make time today and get us on our way. Also we may be needing to figure out how fast we would travel and how to move us along in days going the appropriate distance. I will have us cross the bridge, but when exactly do you think we would get there? would it take more than a few hours? or less? I will bring us across and present us with the problem of crossing North. Hope this all made some sense....