The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2020, 03:28 PM   #161
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The no-lynch debate, Form? Really? I have no desire to fight that windmill again but I'm juts gonna say 1) we've got to try to lynch the wolves because they're killing us every Night and 2) how boring would the game be if we never voted (wouldn't we be trapped in your nightmare, a perpetual Day1 )?

What about the joke about Nogrod being a confused ordo and himself being a werewolf carefully studying the rules that rang just a bit too honest to be just a joke? That sounded pretty wolfy to me - or possibly something the chaotic type cobbler would say for funsies.
Well, for what it's worth, Nog's argument actually rings true to me... because I'm am ordo and I did have to reread the rules immediately pregame.

Obviously, it would be boring if EVERY game had a Day 1 No-Vote. That's why Mods make rules to the contrary and THAT is why I'm knee deep in apparently being named the village cobbler: because I have to play with a rule I don't know (or remember--I have played few WW games this past half dozen years).

I am mildly tempted to do it anyway, because once you've floated an idea into the world and had it attacked, what is more human than hunkering down and admitting no quarter? But the still small voice protests this won't help the village (mostly because *I* will die, the sole Innocent I know).

But, on the other hand... I have no alternative plan and my newfound enjoyment of WWing again will not be entirely squelched if I open the Dead Thread...

It's literally Nilp or no one as my vote... and Nilp deserves to live if only to thwart his suicidal tendencies.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:29 PM   #162
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I don't understand the usage of "risky" here. Brinn, explain?
I mean it would be risky for the wolves to bus a packmate as early as Day 1. Of course it's not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I don't think "playing differently than recent wolf-self" is that much of an indicator of innocence.
I agree, it does not. But it is also not an indicator of guilt. Hui's change in play style makes me think better of him for at least toDay when there's not much else to go on. I just don't get suspicious vibes of him right now.

Okay, and now I see that Hui started his post with calling Formy innocentish and ended it by voting him...so maybe I should rethink that.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:30 PM   #163
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Silmaril Update (30 minutes left)

(Time reckoned from the start of the DAY, known innocents underlined, known baddies emphasised, person/s in the lead in bold.)

+0609: Nilp – Nilp (Nilp – 1)
+2208: Sally - none (Nilp – 1)
+2246: Shasta - hS (Nilp – 1, hS - 1)
+2312: hS - Form (Nilp – 1, hS - 1, Form - 1)
+2325: BG - Form (Nilp – 1, hS - 1, Form - 2)
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #164
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Which sounds like he was thinking and writing at the same time and changing his mind about Form along the way.

But (! attention! Lommy flip flop imminent) it is kinda fishy he goes a full circle to implying he suspected Form all along.
I don't mean that. We all can see him changing his mind (or him letting us understand he changes his mind). But if he was an innocent, wouldn't he have said that:

"For my initial trust on Form - and my dodgy judgement..."

and not

"For my earlier suspicions - and my dodgy judgement..."

If you're an innocent you do know whether you thought of someone as innocent or suspected that person. If you're a wolf, you can easily miss that, especially as "because of my earlier suspicions" is kind of a general way to put it?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:34 PM   #165
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I've decided it isn't too late to add another name.

++Pitchwife

Out of the ones I mentioned earlier, I'm most comfortable voting for him. Too tired to think this any further so crossing fingers and toes instead!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 06-05-2020 at 03:34 PM. Reason: x-ed since the beginning of this page
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #166
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I don't mean that. We all can see him changing his mind (or him letting us understand he changes his mind). But if he was an innocent, wouldn't he have said that:

and not

If you're an innocent you do know whether you thought of someone as innocent or suspected that person. If you're a wolf, you can easily miss that, especially as "because of my earlier suspicions" is kind of a general way to put it?
Are you saying you think wolf!Hui mixed up whether he voiced fabricated suspicion of Form before or not?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #167
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, a very quick one, because I see posts appearing as I write... however:

A Little Green - nothing suspicious thus far, sensible posts
Blind Guardian - very easy posting with the "I'm jumping on Kath's vote and just adding one of my own to it". Hoping to see more from them, might get a better picture after an actual vote.
Brinniel - only a few posts, nothing that stood out, aside from that she also seemed to discuss some of the WW tactics in a manner that made me wonder whether she had discussed it at Night with someone, but that's about it.
Formendacil - see above. Probably made me wary the most, but I would very much like to see some more posting from him to make a more three-dimensional picture.
Huinesoron - like I said, as of now, the fact that he's posting much more inquisitively than in the previous game seems more like an indicator of innocence to me, even though I acknowledge the possibility of otherwise.
Kath - also see what I said in my post above - posts sensibly, I guess I will just watch her more closely.
Loslote - I am not sure what to make of her "let's not lynch a Wolf" suggestion, because, I don't think even a Wolf would suggest that. A Cobbler might, perhaps.
Macalaure - he has posted very little, which actually surprises me, most of all because of the almost zero content in his one post. So much that it is actually eyebrow-raising. I definitely would like to see more from him.
Nogrod - I see he's compensating on not being able to talk about Kant and Marx in the previous game, but to be fair, I also, kind of, expected him to be more... controversial, perhaps, or inquisitive. (However I see this may be changing as we speak.)
Nilp - well, as I said above: the evidence is inconclusive and it could be anything. Not even the shoes at posts that Rikae pointed out seem to be in any reasonable order. It is kind of a setback that to get some read of him grounded in something more relevant, one would have to wait for his vote on Day 2. I will probably reserve my judgment for toDay to get a better read of him in the future.
Pitchwife - actually he seems to be poking around a lot too. I agree that his talk about fishskin shoes might be a Cobbler signal, otherwise he seems a bit all over the place. I'm also wary there.
Rikae - generally seems like their normal self.
sally - okay, I see that toDay wasn't seemingly the best Day, I hope she can participate in the future, so get better, sally!

But I will use this as opportunity of seeing a no-vote to say that I disapprove of no-votes and likely will crack down on anyone who does that. I can understand in this one case (and I would add "and it being Day 1" - but then I can already see more people doing it "because Day 1s are useless yadda yadda" and THAT is still the worst thing people can do, whatever their role - votes are here to give information!) But for anyone who's healthy and all, please, vote.

Shastanis Althreduin - I like his posting and actually agree on many of his points. Pretty good for now.
Thinlómien - overall innocent Lommy vibes here, nothing special.

Overall there are multiple people who look like they could be Cobblers (Lottie, Nilp, Pitch), and from the others whom I consider suspicious at least to a degree there would be Form or BG. That is kind of preciously little. Ok, off to check the posts and ooooh how is it this late!!

EDIT: x-ed with a million again
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #168
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Too many people either absent or lurking

Oh well, my strongest suspicion at this point:

++Huinesoron

Last edited by Rikae; 06-05-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: crossed with Legate
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:40 PM   #169
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
++Nilp

I think he's fairly likely either a wolf or the cobbler and it's the best lead I have.

Form is my other main suspect but I keep flipflopping about him. Currently slightly leaning "innocent whose brain works in a way I don't understand".
Old 06-05-2020, 03:42 PM   #170
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Actually, Legate's last post pinged my radar. Sounded very careful and practiced. Too late in the Day to vote him, probably, but I want to take a look at him for toMorrow.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #171
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, so, two each for Form, Huin, and Nilp. Form has the tiebreaker.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #172
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Having just skimmed through, the biggest thing worrying me here is the way Blind Guardian just jumped on Hui's vote. It felt very like a newbie wolf following the footsteps of a more experienced packmate.

Of course, that assumes Hui's guilt but it stuck out to me.

Am on phone and can't figure out how to bold.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #173
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Are you saying you think wolf!Hui mixed up whether he voiced fabricated suspicion of Form before or not?
Yes and no. I see it more likely as a slip.

If you're an innocent and honestly think someone is innocent and then decide to vote that person on grounds of that person doing something you detest at the last hour, you don't reason for it on the basis of your earlier suspicions!
Old 06-05-2020, 03:44 PM   #174
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
And one for Pitch. And I don't think it's too late to add another name, either.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:45 PM   #175
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quick tally...

Nilp > Nilp
Shasta > Huey
Huey > Form
BG > Form (2)
Greenie > Pitch
Rikae > Huey (2)
Lommy > Nilp (2)

No vote: sally

15 mins to go
Old 06-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #176
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Kath, type without spaces [ b ] [ / b ] around stuff. And similarly "highlight" instead of "b" for the highlighting.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #177
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Ok. I'll try to also learn this "voting before the absolute last minute" as well.

++ Huinesoron

I'm not confident about this, but that's the best one I can reason myself to stand behind.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:48 PM   #178
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Having just skimmed through, the biggest thing worrying me here is the way Blind Guardian just jumped on Hui's vote. It felt very like a newbie wolf following the footsteps of a more experienced packmate.
I agree with your first sentence. It does seem like an easy bandwagon vote. But I don't think it implies Hui's guilt if BG is a wolf.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:48 PM   #179
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

++Legate

His last post struck me as way more suspicious than any of the other candidates. It was full of long words and had the overall effect of hemming and hawing, and majorly pinged my radar.

Last edited by Loslote; 06-05-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: xed with Nog and Brinn
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:48 PM   #180
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well I am going to assume not all the wolves have voted yet and go for Hui to see what happens after that.

++HUI

Last edited by Kath; 06-05-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Crossed with some people and fixing highlighting.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #181
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
So... I know I'm Innocent. I think Nilp a hair more likely to be Innocent than not. I actually think Huin's mid-post flop on me feels more Innocent than Wolf, since I've reasoned my way to different positions mid-post many a time--and I rarely clean the post back up before hitting "post."

Pitchwife might be a hair more evil than not to my gut, but I'm wary of giving him an extra vote that might make me look a Cobbler...
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #182
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm gonna make a leap of faith and say that Hui is innocent.

The way he grabs all the attention makes him a possible cobbler, or maybe a suicidal nightwolf, but I doubt that.

With that conjecture in mind, I had a fresh look at all the people who're interacting with him. I really don't want to put all my notes in here, just kind of the conclusions. The ones that stuck out a little:

Nog - first he's part of the discussion on what wolves do and what they don't and whether and how we should discuss that. Then he quotes half of his posts with the conclusion that he's pointing out he's trying to catch wolves too much. So many quotes for a so-so point.
Rikae - calls him a man on a mission. "Not sure I agree with his conclusion" is the kind of non-statements a wolf might make.
Kath - fake votes for him pushing too much. It seems a bit harsh to put him on the lynching block over without actually committing.
Pitch - comments on a number of things, but nothing of consequence really. Then agrees and adds a little to the point of his paranoia about Lottie. Too lurking around the fringes for my taste.
Shasta - throws a little bit of everything at him and then votes for him for lack of better options, which feels like the easy way out.

None of this feels enough to justify a vote. Might go with Pitch since he's the only one who has gotten votes and I'd like to not lynch Hui, or Form for that matter.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #183
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, now I'm thinking Form may be a Cobbler for the no-vote suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. Maybe it's a language issue (and it could be on my part as well), but someone willing to make people think the wolves are mainly on the quiet side of the village might formulate the message thusly?
It wasn't supposed to be a "A leads to B" thing, I was thinking along the lines that it's been quiet overall, and perhaps if there was nothing big to stir some massive loud debate (provoked by a Cobbler), then the WWs were also lying low. It was more like the observation of current state of things.

Anyways... all Day nothing, now million posts... can't answer anything I wanted and gotta vote.

EDIT: x-ed with some
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #184
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:

and not

How would "For my initial trust..." be a valid reasoning for voting someone?

IIRC Hui actually had some early suspicion of Formy, then after pushing (TM) him a bit thought him innocent based on his reactions, then changed his mind again in the eleventh hour. It was a sudden turn, to be sure, with reasoning borrowed from the posts above him, but I can't find fault with the reasoning itself.

I don't get Legate about quiet wolves & cobbler either - at least for the latter, isn't being quiet kind of the contrary of their job description, i.e. drawing attention from the wolves? Which makes me reluctant to vote either Formy or Nilp (although I suppose the latter could be a wolf posing as cobbler...hmm).

Also, BG hopping on the Formy train with reasoning borrowed wholesale? *ping*

Right now I feel most like voting Kath for her misrepresentation of Hui.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:51 PM   #185
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I really feel like we're at best lynching the cobbler with Hui.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #186
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I really feel like we're at best lynching the cobbler with Hui.
Yeah. I really don't think he's a wolf.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #187
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

8 minutes guys. Not the time for "right now I maybe feel like". Do something before chaos erupts, please.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:54 PM   #188
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
How would "For my initial trust..." be a valid reasoning for voting someone?
Because he adds the next, "because of his poor judgement".

So: "I trusted X but nah, I have poor judgement, therefore I vote X".

I would have understood that.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:54 PM   #189
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

I don't really like the voting options so far. I thought Formy seemed a tad suspicious, but I'm having second thoughts. Throwing another candidate into the ring:

++Blind Guardian

For her opportunistic vote.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:54 PM   #190
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Nilp > Nilp
Shasta > Huey
Huey > Form
BG > Form (2)
Greenie > Pitch
Rikae > Huey (2)
Lommy > Nilp (2)
Nog > Huey (3)
Lottie > Legate
Kath > Huey (4)
Brinn > BG
Old 06-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #191
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Because he adds the next, "because of his poor judgement".

So: I trusted but nah, I have poor judgement, therefore I vote.

I would have understood that.
I don't know that I buy this from Nog, either. Also on the list of people to take a closer look at.

Last edited by Loslote; 06-05-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: xed with Brinn and Lommy
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #192
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quick tally...

Nilp > Nilp
Shasta > Huey
Huey > Form
BG > Form (2)
Greenie > Pitch
Rikae > Huey (2)
Lommy > Nilp (2)
Nog > Huey (3)
Lottie > Legate
Kath > Huey (4)
Brinn > BG

No vote: sally

5 minutes to go.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #193
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Okay, actually after what Kath and Brinn just pointed out about BG's vote, I'd almost prefer voting BG, but that's probably not a thing anymore... therefore will simply go with

++Form

It is possible he might be a Cobbler, but I still find him more suspicious by default than Hui.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #194
Formendacil
Dead Serious

++ Nilpaurion Felagund

It was that, a self-vote, or a No Vote. I think Huin is being slightly railroaded, having been a loud voice today and while that doens't mean he's not a wolf, it doesn't mean he is. And as someone else who's been comparative vocal, I'm leaning away from that being a good reason to vote.

Not that Nilp is necessarily guilty, but after fifteen years, he has no one to blame but himself if an Innocent dies on Day 1 because of him.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #195
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
8 minutes guys. Not the time for "right now I maybe feel like". Do something before chaos erupts, please.
OK.
++Kath
Old 06-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #196
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

++Pitchwife
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #197
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

If wolves were trying to save Huin, they have easy candidates in Form and Nilp. It probably doesn't bode well here that we're not seeing a push towards anyone else.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #198
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Okay, actually after what Kath and Brinn just pointed out about BG's vote, I'd almost prefer voting BG, but that's probably not a thing anymore..
Should've gotten my vote in earlier...
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #199
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Couldn't sleep. Looks like I'm dead? Well, for whatever it's worth, I meant 'I suspected him, his answer made me think he was innocent, but people keep saying I have poor judgement so I' ll disregard the latter. '

I' m just an ordinary villager; sorry for being distracting. I'll try to do better as a corpse.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:59 PM   #200
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Anyone else left to vote?