The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #521
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think so.... far preferable to bandwaggonning ordos...

*goes for hoisin, spring onions, cucumber and pancakes*

Goodnight.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #522
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I need to vote very soon. I'm leaning towards Gwath and Lari I think. I feel a little bad for voting Gwath because yes he does go early but he hasn't helped himself toDay. Lari I think is showing far too much confusion for someone who played the last game so well.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #523
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Ok my analysis as promised:

Fea - is being strangely silent. I expected better of you my dear. You have mad skilz and I’m sure you can figure out how to post lots even with a requirement. I’m thinking right now that she is an ordo. The one weird thing though, was her meta vote for Brinn.

Brinn – posts one-liners for the most part but that could be a requirement and she has said some good things so I’m leaning toward innocent.

Wilwa – seems reasonable.

Durelin – has a lot of suspicion surrounding her and I’m not really sure why… maybe the slip thing yesterDay started it and it’s snowballed. She could go either way.

Nogrod – has the most stuff under his name in my notebook… so that is interesting in and of itself… he gets kind of defensive and wonders why no one is duck-hunting… though after that he doesn’t really try to hunt any ducks himself… interesting.

Izzy – makes some good points but then votes Lari for no particular reason other than to not join a Legate bandwagon. I don’t know if she is a Duck but I’m getting evil vibes from her none the less

Nerwen – the cheerleader thing is a bit annoying but not really her fault. She hasn’t particularly said much so I would like to hear a bit more from her.

Rikae – I’m suspicious of if only because she is suspicious me (for no apparent reason).

Mith – Same except on a whole new level. She is pretty darn convinced that I’m a duck. I don’t even want to buy a duck. P.S. you should watch The Princess Bride (or even better read the book) it is fabulous.

Kath – Seems pretty logical. Her list was pretty epic.

Lari – I really have no idea about her. She could be anything on any side.

Mac – I’m leaning toward innocent. He’s made some good points but I don’t really know.

Nienna – Titanium White.

Gwath – hasn’t said much… and what he has said has been out of perceived necessity not because he wanted to actually contribute.

Lommy – I have no idea.

Nilp – hasn’t really posted enough of substance for me to even begin to try and analyze.

*Disclaimer* So I could totally be off base on like all of these and if so I apologize. *Disclaimer*
Old 03-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #524
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Kath – Seems pretty logical. Her list was pretty epic.
Haha! Oh Nienna if you think that was an epic list you need to talk to Aganzir. She'll tell you about my lists.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #525
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I have returned in a slightly different mood - here's a more negative list...yesss...

Evilish

Lari - I really hope she's around more toDay. She has a ton of posts and seems to be around but really doesn't do much. YesterDay it was all banter, one list and a vote. ToDay it's just been asking questions and speculating on lovers and the werebear. What she posts 'on topic' you could say just seems rather fabricated, like she's trying to seem like she's a part of things and thinking about things by mostly just asking questions from the sidelines. The "are there clues in the narration" question bothered me.

Lommy - Part of me says she does not have her usual direction because she is a wolf trying hard to fabricate some things, part of me says she's not being careful enough to be a wolf. All I know is that ever since that game where she andphantom were wolves I suspect her a lot more. She's certainly not playing like she was then - she was extremely cool and smooth then along with frivolous. Here she seems more flustered and less on top of things. But that may be because she's come under a bit of pressure.

Mac and Nogrod for acting like they have some big argument against me when they don't.

Creepy

Brinniel - She seems more flippant/frivolous than usual, kinda similar to Lommy.
Gwath - I don't know what it is. I think it's that he actually made a list.
wilwa
Mith - For some reason her being so certain seems really weird to me. Maybe I'm just not used to a certain Mith.
Kath - I always find her creepy.
Nilp - Because.

No Idea
Fea
Nienna

Mayyybe Innocent
Rikae - Maybe not really...but I really don't think she's a duck.
Nerwen
Izzy
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #526
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Right, I'm leaving so:

++LARI

I would almost rather vote Gwath for the attitude but I warned against that with Rikae earlier so I can't do that. I also think Lari knows much more than she is saying.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #527
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

K Kath, I gotcha now, and ya I believe I had just agreed with Lommy about that.

Anyway, re-reading Gwath's and Lari's posts again, I definitely will vote for one of them, leaning more towards Gwath for sure though. This is really just a quick peek in, I won't make it on again for a couple more hours and then will probably vote then.

x'posted with Kath
Old 03-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #528
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nog is darn feathery. I think he is a Duck for reasons stated previously. Whether or not he is a WereDuck - well I'm not omniscient.

Mac - is feathery as well, for reasons stated previously as well. I think he is more WereDuck than Nog is. Only because it seems more like Nog is under the restraint/pressure of his posting requirement/obligation.

Lari.
A couple of questions and comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
As for how many different things we have I think we have at least more than one Hunter, Ranger, and Seer.
Why did you think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
As for taking what people post...we were given instructions on how to post and how to act.
Who are/is the "we"?

Her thinking that a WereBear's kill was blocked - when there was no mention of such in the plot and the idea about a Good Cobbler.. are kind of confusing.
I'd say she is probably a Duck, leaning towards Were. She seems really confident in terms of the Banter-play. Yet when it comes down to actual theorizing, she downplays her ideas. Which is highly reminiscent of the last game - where she was evil.

I'll probably vote for either Nog, Mac or Lari. Though I'm going to go through Brin, Wilwa and Nienna as well.

X'd since Lommy's #516.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #529
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
I’m sure you can figure out how to post lots even with a requirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
The one weird thing though, was her meta vote for Brinn.
Won't happen again.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #530
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post

Anyway, I'm leaning more and more towards voting for Gwath, he's really starting to urk me.
Irk!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #531
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post

Won't happen again.
I'm not sure if that makes me feel any better about it...
Old 03-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #532
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Nogrod – has the most stuff under his name in my notebook… so that is interesting in and of itself… he gets kind of defensive and wonders why no one is duck-hunting… though after that he doesn’t really try to hunt any ducks himself… interesting.
No wonder you had most stuff under my name as I had time on my hands on Day1 and tried to do my best to throw some real suspicion left and right to see how people would react and to catch the ducks. And I really hoped some others would have tried that approach too. Sadly a very few tried and that is the reason why we are this clueless at this point of the game. ToDay I have been busy and have only been able to catch up with the thread a few times and post only short comments. And it's now 2.30AM here as I at last have spare time in my hands. But I'll will do my best before going to sleep.

To be sure, I think I have learned a thing or two from my inqueries yesterDay - and comments on them toDay. A person who is going for responses should also be able to consider when a trial proves negative (or if not "proved" negative, there could be reasons enough to make it look like a probable missfire). The ducks can stay consistent with their suspicions and look smooth but we innocents need to try and bounce the ball here and there, considering and reconsidering as we go, for we don't have the knowledge the ducks have.

It would be great if we had more of these reactions and possibilities of thinking / rethinking things but sadly there was little of that on offer on Day1 and most of toDay.

The latest posting looks a bit more promising though and I'm happy about it. Hoping to add to that in a moment...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #533
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
OK no more time but with one of my most confident votes ever

++Thinlomien

Feel free to bandwaggon.
I am beginning to consider it.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #534
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post

I would almost rather vote Gwath for the attitude but I warned against that with Rikae earlier so I can't do that. I also think Lari knows much more than she is saying.
It's my manner, sir. It seems insubordinate but it isn't really.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #535
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I am beginning to consider it.
O horrible, O horrible, most horrible that bandwagoning be.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #536
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:

Anyway, re-reading Gwath's and Lari's posts again, I definitely will vote for one of them, leaning more towards Gwath for sure though. This is really just a quick peek in, I won't make it on again for a couple more hours and then will probably vote then.
It does not seem to me that you have made much of a case against me, beyond the fact that I listed Legate in the wrong category in that particular list. I'd like to hear your other points against me and see if I can answer them.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #537
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I'll give Nogrod a break for once and suggest we let him live a while.
I agree with Mith here. I think Nogrod's last post had a lot of sense in it; in order to catch ducks, we have to be willing to shake things around somewhat and try to flush them out. They're all too happy at this point in the game to let the status quo conceal them.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #538
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

Good catch on Gwath, Wilwa. He may be worth suspicion...
I'm still trying to figure out how that was a "catch," and what it's supposed to prove. As far as I can tell, you're just trying to amplify an otherwise small point against me it into a big case, without really committing yourself. It's all in the phrasing: "catch" is a loaded term that implies a "slip" on my part, which means I must be evil.

Last edited by Gwathagor; 03-20-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #539
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
It does not seem to me that you have made much of a case against me, beyond the fact that I listed Legate in the wrong category in that particular list. I'd like to hear your other points against me and see if I can answer them.
Well basically just the frequent, short posts and your overall attitude, I just don't like it. Kinda like why I'm iffy about Lari, all the banter and such just doesn't sit well with me. I honestly wish I could give you more, but I don't have it. There's just a large amount of people that aren't striking me as being guilty, mostly just insane, probably cause of Sally's assignments. It's making the game very interesting in that there aren't many I find suspicious, I'm just really hoping to get lucky.

x'posted with 2 more from Gwath
Old 03-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #540
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how that was a "catch," and what it's supposed to prove. As far as I can tell, you're just trying to amplify an otherwise small point against me it into a big case, without really committing yourself.
That you voted Legate even though you suspected others more. I don't buy the "oops wrong category" explanation. You acted purposefully to get a dangerous innocent out of your way and to cast an easy vote and now you're coming up with excuses that cannot be proven right or wrong, quite clever. Therefore:

++Gwathagor

I still don't get why people suspect me, but I won't stay here to argue. I'm off to bed. Choose wisely, friends!

edit: xed with Wilwa
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #541
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
That you voted Legate even though you suspected others more. I don't buy the "oops wrong category" explanation. You acted purposefully to get a dangerous innocent out of your way and to cast an easy vote and now you're coming up with excuses that cannot be proven right or wrong, quite clever.
Do you disagree that he was more suspicious than the others?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #542
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Well basically just the frequent, short posts and your overall attitude, I just don't like it. Kinda like why I'm iffy about Lari, all the banter and such just doesn't sit well with me. I honestly wish I could give you more, but I don't have it.
I honestly wish you could too.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #543
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I am amidst of writing a longer post and let Lommy to take the computer for a moment making her vote and go to sleep. And what she said about Gwath actually makes me think again.
Quote:
That you voted Legate even though you suspected others more. I don't buy the "oops wrong category" explanation. You acted purposefully to get a dangerous innocent out of your way and to cast an easy vote and now you're coming up with excuses that cannot be proven right or wrong, quite clever.
I have not yet looked back to see whether Lommy twisted that situation (I will look back there the next), but if true, that is a fair point. Or what do you say Gwath?

EDIT: x'd with Gwath X2
Old 03-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #544
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
You acted purposefully to get a dangerous innocent out of your way and to cast an easy vote and now you're coming up with excuses that cannot be proven right or wrong, quite clever.
How would I have known he was dangerous? Why have you latched on to my vote, when there were other votes that were more decisive than mine in getting him lynched? It looks an awful like you're trying "to get a dangerous innocent out of your way."
Old 03-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #545
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Care to elaborate on how I'm "lost"?
Asking a lot of questions, seeming like you're a bit confused on some things. Maybe you're not; I just got that impression. Of course a lot of us are probably confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Ummm sorry to go thought police-ish and I am sure no offence was intended but as a general rule I think it better to say
if she is lying rather than if she is a liar.
No, no, that's not what I meant at all. I was trying to say it in a jesting manner after Rikae made some sort of comment about how Nogrod knows she lies. I should've added a smiley, I suppose. Sorry.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #546
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I am amidst of writing a longer post and let Lommy to take the computer for a moment making her vote and go to sleep. And what she said about Gwath actually makes me think again.
I have not yet looked back to see whether Lommy twisted that situation (I will look back there the next), but if true, that is a fair point. Or what do you say Gwath?
I primarily object to Lommy's representation of my motives. She makes it seem as though putting Legate in my less suspicious category and then voting for him anyway was all part of a scheme on my part to get rid of an innocent whom I knew to be a particular threat. What could I, as a duck, have hoped to have gained from drawing attention to myself by voting for someone I had put in my less suspicious category? If it was a plot, then it was a poorly conceived one.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #547
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay Gwath. If you were a duck, you would be more than happy if Legate - who was not your mate but an enemy - was not around. And yes there were other votes that were more decisive, but mostly the wolves (wereducks) shy away from making the decisive votes anyway.

Do I have to remind you about your own post? (That is all from the same post.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
Suspicious
Rikae
Nogrod
Sally!
Sort of Suspicious
Legate
Durelin
Legate's vote for Durelin looks pretty bad to me, but I don't think that a clever wolf would do anything quite that obvious.
++Legate
So you had me and Rikae as your most suspicious candidates - and you made a reservation that a clever wereduck would not be "that obvious" as Legate was when voting Dury "for experiment" as it was... But you still managed to vote him out of me, Rikae or Dury.

I must say I don't like this picture I get from here.

And on a second note: I do not like the way people got carried away with this Legate-vote in the first place. Yes, he acted strangely, but would a wereduck act that strangely? Still so many of you were more than happy to grasp that possibility of making an "easy vote". If some of you are innocents you should be shamed of yourselves...

I need to look at that tally as well once again.

PS. I saw your answer Gwath and will consider it as well as I go back to the voting of yesterDay...
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #548
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

More than anything, it just seems like she is trying to take something small, blow it out of proportion, and get me lynched.

EDIT: Shoot, crossed with Master Nogrod
Old 03-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #549
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm feeling better about Nogrod and I don't think a vote for Durelin will gather much support. Gwath and Lari seem to be in a bit of a danger of lynching, but I think both are innocent. I also feel better about Fea, Mith, and Nienna, leaving Brinn, Kath, Lommy, and Nilp as possibilities. I'm far too doubtful about all of these except Lommy, who I'm a bit more suspicious of now, and since she already has a vote, I will accept Mith's invitation and go

++Thinlómien

Because I agree with what Mith and Gwath said about her.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #550
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Well, I'm afraid I can't stay up as late as I thought I'd be able to, so I will be voting now and then going off to bed:

++Gwathagor

Good luck everyone, and hopefully I get lucky again toNight and am still here next Day!

x'posted since Gwath's last
Old 03-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #551
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

I think I'll vote and sign off for the night. I have a date with a typewriter eating tinfoil being kicked down the stairs.

Mith is very nice and thoughtful , but just too confident. Too much confidence = evil. At least, that's the theory I'm going to go with.

++Mith
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #552
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm feeling rather uncomfortable with wilwa right now. While she's perfectly aware of behavioural assignments, she doesn't take into account that someone's attitude, use of banter, and post counts could be an assignment too. Which is why I find her reasons for suspicion to be very weak.

Lommy doesn't sit right with me either. It's not really how she says things, but what she says...if that makes any sense. I wonder if we're dealing with an evil Lommy this time...

EDIT: X-ed since Gwath (#546)
Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #553
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay Gwath. If you were a duck, you would be more than happy if Legate - who was not your mate but an enemy - was not around.
That is true. However, if I was looking for an easy lynch, I surely wouldn't have risked starting an unnecessary bandwagon. I believe that there were several other people who had already received votes at that time, and I could have easily gone with one of them.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #554
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Hmm...does anyone know what the vote count is as of now?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #555
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Thinlomien: 2
Gwath: 2
Mith: 1

I think that is it, at any rate.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #556
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Read yourselves... (So these are the Legate-voters after Gwath initiated it)

Quote:
His vote as an experiment bothered me... experiments are controlled environments where only one variable has been changed... this is nowhere near being a controlled environment. Sorry i just went all psych major... Now as long as no one confuses correlation and causation we should be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilva
So, for the most part I'm not overly suspicious of any of them, most of them actually I don't really have a read on at all, but I need to vote so here it goes, hopefully it all works out: I'm being honest when I say that this vote is not as founded on any suspicion as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Of the three that are tied, I find him most suspicious. I'd rather see him go than Lari or Durelin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dury
Legate for the vengeful part of me.
I don't like any of them to be sure. Too easy, too "avoiding" all of them... and looking like there is a relief that one could take the route others had taken: just read them one after another and see the developement...

Gah. This is getting hard indeed.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #557
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Fea: I have absolutely no idea about her. I’m leaning towards a more innocent vibe, but then again I think I’m always bad at reading her.

Brinn: I’m thinking slightly more innocent, but I’m not entirely sure either.

Wilwa: Everytime I read her posts they just, rub me the wrong way. I can’t really point out about it, but I just get a bad vibe.

Dury: I know she really wants me to answer questions and wonders why I keep disappearing and the answer is that I come back, read through, and then can post one line and then I have to go do something else. As for what I think of Dury I think she is sounding pretty innocent. YesterDay I thought her whole “we have to really start talking” just sounded guilty so that was the vote.

Nog: He is seemingly slightly more innocent to me. I really can’t say what it is, but earlier I suspected him and then I looked through his posts again and he seems more innocent again.

Izzy: I have absolutely no read on her.

Nerwen: I really wish I could say more about her too. I have nothing right now.

Rikae: Seems slightly guilty to me. She is just, rubbing me wrong in her posts is all.

Mith: I don’t like her posts either. They just seem not right. I’m more inclinded to think she is more guilty than not.

Kath: I have no idea.

Mac: Am sorry I call you Bubbles. However, I do think you are also slightly guilty in your posts. That whole rant, while I agree, looking back over it, could be a Duck/Wolf in hiding.

Nienna: Says a lot of Shakespeare stuff. Which makes methink she has something important about her, but I’m not sure if that is evil or not.

Gwath: He’s feeling innocent to me. His post don’t seem to scream anything horrible to me. I really can’t say more.

Lommy: Is looking slightly guilty.

Nilp: No clue what so ever.

So to sum things up:

Guilty/Feelings of Guilt
:
Lommy
Bubbles
Mith
Rikae
Wilwa

Innocent/Feelings of Innocent:
Gwath
Nog
Dury
Brinn

No Clue
:
Nilp
Nienna
Kath
Nerwen
Izzy
Fea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Lari.
A couple of questions and comments.

Why did you think that?
Just do. I think there is a Seer because that seems like an unfair advantage to the village. I also am more inclined to think that, at least in this, since Sally said everyone was going to have a role or be a tricked out ordo, I was thinking with the sheer number that there are all three: Seer, Ranger, and Hunter.

Quote:
Who are/is the "we"?
The village. Everyone is we. I'm not using the royal we here.

That is all I really have to say right now. I shall check this after posting and think about my vote. As for right now I shall continue watching Mulan.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #558
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

The best of them won't come for money. They'll come for me.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #559
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Brin. I think I'll move her into the ? pile. There is very little to go off of. Mostly it is banter and commentary. Though when she does make a "serious" post - it is sensible.
-----

Wilwa.

In your post #459 you say you are pretty sure about Lommy, Rikae, Brin and Nog. Sure in what way?

After re-reading her posts, I think I got her confused with Mira and thus lumped her in the chatty-Kathy group. There isn't a whole lot to go off of, however she seems quite sensible in her posts. Though, I'm still curious as to why Shasta chose her for his revenge kill. She goes into the allergic-to-Duck group for now.
-----

Nienna, Nienna, Nienna.
I've really no idea now. She has a number of posts, which say very little of nothing. She'll go into the ? group.

I now feel my time could have been better spent. Ah well.
Mac, Nog, Lari. One of you will get my vote.

X'd since Gwath's #536.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #560
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

So long as the village fights tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people -- greedy, barbarous, and cruel.