The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #241
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
(I can't believe you left this for me, ha ha.)
Me neither.

Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Vána

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (2)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Galadriel- phialed off by TP
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Nienor- mercy-killed by TP
Nienna- left crying by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Lobelia- umbrella-ed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 04:50 AM   #242
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Double hurt Thu
Heal Vána

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (3)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #243
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
++Goldberry
--Elwing
--Aredhel

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (15)
Elwing (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (3)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #244
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tuor in Gondolin has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Yahoo to Tuor in Gondolin
Heal Thuringwethil
Hurt Vana Hurt Goldberry

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (2)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #245
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

(Why does Goldberry have 14?)

Kill Vana
Heal Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #246
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha-haa. I consider it quite an achievement that Vána managed to stay so long. Surprise. P.S. Phantom, should not "weeding out" be used for Rosie instead? Vána has nothing to do with weeds.

Quote:
(Why does Goldberry have 14?)
Because Tuor just took one from her, shame on him

On a serious note, yes, 14 is really big number, but then again, she definitely is the one to lead.

Double hurt Thuringwethil
Heal Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 04-12-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #247
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
P.S. Phantom, should not "weeding out" be used for Rosie instead? Vána has nothing to do with weeds.
Doesn't she sing to flowers in a garden or some similar nonsense?
*types*
Okay, it says she hangs about flowering trees, and apparently she can make flowers bloom... So I'm counting it as fitting.
Quote:
On a serious note, yes, 14 is really big number, but then again, she definitely is the one to lead.
Psh... She's the wife of a character that doesn't even belong in the legendarium. She's very nice and all, but her primary accomplishment seems to be hanging about Tom's house cooking and singing.

She's a Disney princess.

Okay, maybe she belongs ahead of Ar-Zimraphel, whose major life-events were losing the scepter and drowning.

Thuringwethil on the other hand flew about Tol In Gaurhoth and Angband, and presumably ate people.

Or Aredhel, who was an adventurer/hunter/etc. that the king of Gondolin couldn't do squat to restrain when she felt like hanging out with her cousins. Not to mention she sacrificed herself for her kid, which gets her points.

And then there's Nerdanel, who set the record for creating kids (and awesome ones at that), and was a great sculptor, and actually captured Feanor's fiery heart for a time, and was the only person that could influence him.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #248
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Psh... She's the wife of a character that doesn't even belong in the legendarium. She's very nice and all, but her primary accomplishment seems to be hanging about Tom's house cooking and singing.

She's a Disney princess.
Really? Reread the chapters in FotR where she appears. Tom is, I agree, a clumsy random crazy jumping madman, but Goldberry seems to control weather, water, when Frodo sees her, he starts speaking in verse without any preparation whatsoever. She also seems to speak reasonably when Tom blabbers nonsense. And degrading her to just "being a wife of..." is certainly not very nice, especially given that the husband in question is in fact a kidnapper, in her case.

Quote:
Okay, maybe she belongs ahead of Ar-Zimraphel, whose major life-events were losing the scepter and drowning.
And being the victim of not very nice life-fate comparable to heroines of G.R.R. Martin's books and other ugly stuff.

Quote:
Thuringwethil on the other hand flew about Tol In Gaurhoth and Angband, and presumably ate people.
First part only. "Ate people" is your own assumption, just as you say. And what is there about flying about T-I-G and Angband? Birds, Eagles, stuff, everything flew.

Quote:
Or Aredhel, who was an adventurer/hunter/etc. that the king of Gondolin couldn't do squat to restrain when she felt like hanging out with her cousins. Not to mention she sacrificed herself for her kid, which gets her points.
Aredhel? Actually now that I think about it, why is she not out already? I think, if you say about Ar-Zimraphel that the only thing she managed to do was to lose the scepter and die, I think with Aredhel, it is kind of similar fate. Look also at that - forced to wed some abusive self-centered madman and then dies. But for some reason, I like Zimraphel more. Probably because she is human. And also has cooler name, but that's a detail.

Quote:
And then there's Nerdanel, who set the record for creating kids (and awesome ones at that), and was a great sculptor, and actually captured Feanor's fiery heart for a time, and was the only person that could influence him.
Certainly. That one deserves the credit. But I still like some others more than her.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #249
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Elwing

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP

Also, a reminder that when the next one dies, double hurts are no longer allowed.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #250
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Also, a reminder that when the next one dies, double hurts are no longer allowed.
That's correct. Thanks for the reminder!

I completely agree with Legate about the different ladies, the main difference being that I'm not very much in the mood lately to be fascinated by Nerdanel at all (though once I could have rated her above Goldberry...).

While Goldberry and Tom are a bit of a sing-song couple, she seems to be such a radiant and joyful spirit of nature in that forest that even seven crazy sons don't match that. Just look at the effect on the hobbits when they are in her presence. Thuringwethil and Nerdanel are just "cool" in a very shallow sense. Vaire I like better because of her job of "recording history", and I'd place her not too far away from Goldberry, actually. Tar Miriel is ok because I just seem to like her (but I can't stand her other name *brrr*). Aredhel I've never really loved, but I suppose I'm sort of ok with her too. Same with Elwing. But Goldberry right now appeals much more to me because of that feeling radiating from her.

--Nerdanel, Thu
++Goldberry

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (15)
Elwing (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #251
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Double Hurt Goldberry
Heal Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (13)
Elwing (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #252
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
++Ar-Zimraphel
--Goldberry
--Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (12)
Elwing (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (11)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP

Wow. I almost forgot this was going on.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #253
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Double hurt Thu
Heal Goldberry

Thuringwethil (5)
Goldberry (13)
Elwing (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (11)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #254
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And degrading her to just "being a wife of..." is certainly not very nice, especially given that the husband in question is in fact a kidnapper, in her case.
Compare:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc
I think, if you say about Ar-Zimraphel that the only thing she managed to do was to lose the scepter and die, I think with Aredhel, it is kind of similar fate. Look also at that - forced to wed some abusive self-centered madman and then dies.

Aredhel did what she wanted instead of what she was told, and she wouldn't be the first Tolkien character to get into trouble for that. You could even say she was the victim of a not very nice fate, comparable to the heroines of G.R.R. Martin's books...
Whether she fell for a mysterious dark stranger or was raped, she can't be blamed for it either way. And don't forget that before she died, she escaped her abusive husband (not an easy feat) and negotiated her way home - and then gave her life so her son could live. What's not cool about her?

I like Goldberry too (mainly for the reasons Legate and G55 mentioned), but I've been very tempted to hurt her at times because of her ridiculous number of points. And partly out of spite too if G55 has hurt Thuringwethil - this game can be really infuriating if somebody has altogether different opinions about everyone. Legate probably knows how I feel.

As for Nerdanel, she's about the only person ever, apart from Finwë, who had any control whatsoever over Fëanor. She must have been massively talented anyway, considering how much of her fëa she spent carrying seven children.

Another thing I find cool about Thuringwethil is that if we assume she's an actual person instead of just Lúthien in a bat costume she found on Tol-in-Gaurhoth (which I do), the fact that there's a winged messenger travelling between Morgoth and Sauron is awesome. And female, too. Apart from the spiders, she's the only named female villain. Think of how much terror she must have sown on her errands, even if all she did was fly!

Also, those of you who're constantly trying to hurt Thû - he's male, he's not in!

Heal Thuringwethil
Hurt Elwing and Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (6)
Goldberry (13)
Elwing (6)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #255
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Double Hurt Goldberry

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (11)
Elwing (6)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #256
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I see Vaire is cleverly weaving a tapestry of letting others
indulge in "bloodletting" while she indulges her artistic tendencies.

Heal Thuringwethil
Double Hurt Goldberry

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (11)
Elwing (6)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (9)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 08:13 AM   #257
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuor in Gondolin View Post
I see Vaire is cleverly weaving a tapestry of letting others
indulge in "bloodletting" while she indulges her artistic tendencies.
I just went through the entire thread in order to avoid revising my thesis. All that has happened to Vairë is that you healed her once. Literally. All. That might be some sort of record.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #258
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++Goldberry
--Aredhel
--Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (12)
Elwing (6)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (8)
Nerdanel (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #259
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Double Hurt Goldberry
Heal Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (7)
Goldberry (10)
Elwing (6)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (8)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #260
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
But for some reason, I like Zimraphel more. Probably because she is human. And also has cooler name, but that's a detail.
Okay, I can see voting based on names. In that case... Ar-Zimraphel and Thuringwethil are clearly awesome, whereas Goldberry is eye-rollingly silly. I mean- imagine someone named Redmelon, or Orangeberry, or Blueapple. The only reason it's not apparent how equally silly Goldberry's name is, is that we got used to hearing it.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #261
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Elwing

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (10)
Elwing (4)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (8)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #262
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Hurt Aredhel Hurt Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (10)
Elwing (4)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #263
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Okay, I can see voting based on names. In that case... Ar-Zimraphel and Thuringwethil are clearly awesome, whereas Goldberry is eye-rollingly silly. I mean- imagine someone named Redmelon, or Orangeberry, or Blueapple. The only reason it's not apparent how equally silly Goldberry's name is, is that we got used to hearing it.
Let me see, who have we left?

Woman of Secret Shadow (8)
Goldberry (10)
Star Spray (4)
(High) Jewel Daughter (10)
Noble Elf (8)
mystery woman whose name is unknown but derives maybe from 'large, strong man' (6)
Weaver (11)

Based on this, I should be saving Elwing along with Thuringwethil.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #264
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Well, name-wise I would get rid of Ar-Zimraphel, because I can't stand that name. Tar-Miriel sounds nice, but Ar-Z is plain awful.

++Goldberry
--Ar-Zimraphel
--Thuringwethil

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (11)
Elwing (4)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #265
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

And the dead... (still avoiding schoolwork)

Maiden crowned by a radiant garland- phialed off by TP
Old Spider- swatted by TP
Patience- aged by TP
Old Woman- quieted by TP
Mourning- mercy-killed by TP
She Who Weeps- left crying by TP
Giver of Fruits- pruned by TP
Sparkling Brilliance- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Lonely Wife- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Beauty- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #266
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Shelob- stepped on by TP
She-spider?
Old 04-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #267
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
She-spider?
Sorry, I thought lob was a normal word.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #268
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Double Hurt Goldberry
Heal Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (9)
Elwing (4)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #269
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

And now Vaire is the only one with double-digits. Which is completely fitting since she's so awesome and famous.

Oh, no wait- she just weaves stuff.

Basically she's an artisan like Nerdanel, only without any of Nerdanel's other credentials. But silly me- why keep Nerdanel alive when we can instead have a less rounded and interesting version?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #270
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Elwing

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (9)
Elwing (2)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #271
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Elwing
Hurt Aredhel Hurt Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (9)
Elwing (3)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #272
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hurt Elwing and Vaire. Heal Thuringwethil.

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (9)
Elwing (2)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #273
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Kill Elwing
Heal Aredhel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Elwing- wings clipped by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #274
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

End of double hurts

Hurt Ar-Zimraphel and Vairë
Heal Thuringwethil

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (7)
Aredhel (7)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (9)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #275
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++Goldberry
--Thu
--Aredhel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (7)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (9)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-14-2013, 01:57 AM   #276
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Hurt Thu (Agan, here is the difference. I assume you can read well enough to see a difference between "Thu" as abbreviation for Thuringwethil, and "Thû", which, as you pointed out correclty, is a completely different name, because of the umlaut, which nobody had ever used for Thuringwethil ) and Aredhel, heal Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (8)
Aredhel (5)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (9)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 04-14-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:24 AM   #277
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Hurt Goldberry Hurt Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (9)
Ar-Zimraphel (7)
Aredhel (5)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (9)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #278
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Hurt Goldberry
Hurt Vaire
Heal Aredhel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (8)
Ar-Zimraphel (7)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (8)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
Old 04-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #279
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Hurt Goldberry.
Hurt Ar-Zimraphel.
Heal Nerdanel.

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (6)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (8)
Vairë (8)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Vana- weeded out by TP
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #280
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

--Thu
--Nerdanel
++Vaire

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (7)
Ar-Zimraphel (6)
Aredhel (6)
Nerdanel (7)
Vairë (9)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP