The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 11:40 PM   #601
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Sting <----it's A Lightsaber!!! We're All Doomed!!!

And I have the PERFECT smileys... tee hee.

Maeggaladiel: What are you talking about? I can see just fine! Plus, I am a Hobbit, not an Elf!!! What's WRONG with you peoples???????

Apologies for picking on a new member, but I do know her well enough to know that she'd NEVER say this...

Audriedi: Star Wars??????????? Now, what idiot would watch Star Wars?!?!?!?! Let's all go and watch Mary-Kate and Ashley movies, and eat GARLIC! ((Actually, the garlic bit isn't too far off... *dodges blows*)) Plus, I have perfect vision! Let's all kill the Nearsighted elves!

Lhunardawen: I have prefect vision too! Kill the nearsighted elves!!!

Eowyn Skywalker: You are all forgetting me! KILL THOSE ELVES... plus, never call me Eowyn Skywalker, I DEMAND that you all call me Eowyn for short! Plus, I am not insane. Who'd want to post in Middle-earth Mirth anyhow?

Yep, I'd never say that...

-Eowyn Skywalker

EDIT: 250 posts!!! Mwha-ha-ha... *goes off to see how many more before she hits the next level*
Old 06-09-2004, 10:46 AM   #602
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Eowyn Skywalker, you rock!

Barrow Wight: Go ahead, kids. Talk about Van Helsing in the Movies section all you want. Van Helsing IS a movie, after all, and who says that this site has to be about Tolkien?

Pioseniel- Yo out there! Whazzup? How R U 2day?

I better go before the mods kill me.
~Maeg
Old 06-09-2004, 11:05 AM   #603
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
davem: Deep, shmeep. Let's all go watch reality tv.

Fordim Hedgethistle: I'm with ya on that one.

Mister Underhill: Hey, wait fer meeee.

HerenIstarion: Not before me, you don't.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:40 PM   #604
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420!

SamwiseGamgee: "Beer? Yeuch! Tempt me not with yon devilry!"
Old 06-10-2004, 04:37 AM   #605
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

Maeg: Glasses? No, these aren't perscription!
Eowyn Skywalker: I hope you all are ready to do some serious discussing around here. And no more garlic, by the way.
Saraphim: I'm going to stop picking on the NSES members, because it's just no fun.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:27 PM   #606
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Saucepan Man:" "

Kransha: any monosyllabic word

davem: "I give up"

Bethberry: "You are a terrible writer"

Aman: "My character's name is Zanzibar Zulu Zex"
Old 06-10-2004, 05:55 PM   #607
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Location: I'm not sure anymore, on account of my being dead and all.
Audreidi has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Audreidi: (rolls eyes) Oh, come on, guys. Really. I think this hot pink skanky dress with the frills and lace looks great on me. Forget posting on that stupid forum; 24-HOUR SHOE SHOPPING MARATHON!! Who's with me?

Jandalf: I hate Obi-Wan. I hate Star Wars. I hate being tall. I hate Lord of the Rings. The books make me fall asleep. I know everything about this forum.

Audreidi: She had absolutely no sarcasm in her voice whatsoever.

Jandalf: Dang right. And I don't think I want Eowyn (without an S) to be my Padawan anymore. She's just getting boring.

Audreidi: Let's hold a fantasy-book-burning party. Who wants to come?

--Audreidi & Jandalf, proud members and Twins of Optometry for the Society of Nearsighted Elves
Old 06-10-2004, 05:56 PM   #608
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Saucepan Man:" "
I am speechless!

Oh, hang on, no I'm not ...

Fordim Hedgethistle: Bah! Why does everyone always ignore my threads?

Davem: C'mon folks, lighten up. It's just a story.

Old 06-10-2004, 08:56 PM   #609
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Eowyn Skywalker: I hope you all are ready to do some serious discussing around here. And no more garlic, by the way
How well you know me... HOWEVER did you assume that I don't exactly have serious discussions most of the time...? *giggles insanely*
Quote:
Jandalf: Dang right. And I don't think I want Eowyn (without an S) to be my Padawan anymore. She's just getting boring.
*Blinks* ME?! BORING?! ...thank goodness that this is things that we would NEVER post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right? *peers at screen* RIGHT...?

Audriedi/Jandalf: I hate being tall! I'm going to cut off my legs so that I can become a Hobbit! And besides, I don't like the fact that (put my real name here) is shorter than I am. That is not right in a Padawan... I think I am going to move to the Shire, where I'll fit in better. I know everything. I HATE Obi-Wan and Han Solo. Who would like stupid forums or RPGs anyhow? Blah. Plus, Wizards are dumb.

Maeggaladiel: Glasses are boring. I think that anyone who wears them are dumb. Plus, all elves should have perfect vision, or else someone should shoot them... they are a disgrace to the elven race!

Bekah: Pirates of the Carrabean is the most boring book out there... errr... I mean movie. Plus, Jack is ugly, and I can SO see just fine!

The Barrow-wight: *put about 20 smileys here* YO, WASSUP. R U KWEL WITH THIS OOC CNOVERATON, CUZ I AM. KEEP IT UP, DUDES. *more smileys* Plus, I am going to reinstate the pictures in the sigs, everyone must put wallpapers in their sigs!

Everyone picks on Mods anyhow...

The Perky Ent: Quizzes are dumb. So are RPGs.

And, might as well pick on myself...

Eowyn Skywalker: I hate being a Padawan. I don't like Star Wars anymore either. Also, I hate being short. I want to be nine feet tall. Bye bye, Jandalf, you're too annoying to be my master, anyhow... now, where are those serious conversations... I have some awsome information to throw at everyone regarding Unfinished Tales... plus, I filmed HoME in my spare time...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Old 06-11-2004, 06:00 AM   #610
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Saulotus/Bob Wehadababyitsaboy: We-e-ell, I'm not sure what you talk about here, that is, what later writings? Does not Tolkine (or is it Tolkeen? um, whatever) write Bored by the Rings? Quite good read there was on it, they say (I haven't read it, but people keep talking) but what is the fuss about some changes made later on? Who'd seen those, where were those published? And, after all, what's pubslihed posthumously does not count anyway...

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
Old 06-11-2004, 10:28 AM   #611
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Pipe More quotes from the anti-Downs

The Chief Wight - I'm opening a new public forum entirely devoted to Pokémon.

Sharkû - A, la belle Français. C'est une langue magnifique!

Mister Underhill - Serious discussion alone is valid. Your laughter insults us all.

Thenamir - Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Heren Istarion - I skip the poems. Poetry is dull.

Legolas - Who cares what it says in the books? Opinion is paramount

The Saucepan Man - Cryptic crosswords are silly. I don't understand what the point is in them.

Lush - Every square millimetre of exposed flesh is a crime, and Russian literature is dull, dull, dull

Bêthberry - There's no value in applying critical theory to Tolkien's works: alone in world literature, they transcend analysis.

Child of the Seventh Age - The eighties were the best time to be a Tolkien fan. It's all been downhill since then

Estelyn - Roleplaying is a serious business. Parodying it is counter-productive.

Kuruharan - My least favourite character of all is Chrysophylax Dives: a poor effort

Rimbaud - Symbolism was the most sterile and uninteresting movement in the history of poetry.

lindil - The 1977 Silmarillion is an entirely flawless synthesis of Tolkien's pre-Third-Age writings. I can't think of a single improvement that could be made apart from making it into an all-action blockbuster movie.

Diamond 18 - Self-test quizzes? What are those?

Well, that's all we have time for here at the Amon Rûdh Parody Scriptorium. You may now poke fun amongst yourselves.
Old 06-11-2004, 04:22 PM   #612
Son of Númenor
A Shade of Westernesse

Son of Númenor has just left Hobbiton.
burrahobbit - I agree.

Squatter of Amon Rûdh - The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth is barely worthy of mention, let alone lengthy analysis.

Lush - Lewis's compassionate portrayal of women was without a doubt a major catalyst in the feminist movement.

Estelyn Telcontar - No, you are absolutely wrong. That is the most ridiculous notion I have ever heard. You, my friend, are a simp.
"This miserable drizzling afternoon I have been reading up old military lecture-notes again:- and getting bored with them after an hour and a half. I have done some touches to my nonsense fairy language - to its improvement."

Last edited by Son of Númenor; 06-14-2004 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:30 AM   #613
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Fordim Hedgethistle: I am a useless Barrowdowner, yes I am. I have done nothing great in the forum. I guess BW would have to terminate my membership.
Old 06-12-2004, 02:19 AM   #614
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
time compressor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Squatter of Amon Rûdh

Heren Istarion - I skip the poems. Poetry is dull.
Well, you missed the point but only on a temporal plane. Some dozen years ago I was skipping poems in any kind of text, for I did think poetry to be dull and unnecessary interruption ruining the flow of the narrative But them to say people can't change are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Not to let it stray from the topic:

Balin999 (a.k.a. Sauron666): I don't think I'll ever grow tired of discussing all things Tolkien all over again. My posting average will soon reach 20 a day, too!

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
Old 06-12-2004, 02:54 AM   #615
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Eowyn Skywalker: I've decided to calm down, people...
Old 06-13-2004, 10:34 PM   #616
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh... umm... heh heh... la la la... maybe I AM a BIT well... ummm... not quite calm all the time... heheh... *screams*
The Perky Ent: *blinks* Quizzes are boring. So is RPing. So therefore I have desided to stop posting there... IT'S E-BAY FOR ME NOW!!!!

Maeggaladiel: The mods are going to kill me but who cares? I mean, I ONLY killed every elf on the board anyhow... why would they be mad?

Eowyn Skywalker: I've desided to actually calm down.

And, you know, I still don't want to calm down, since it seems that people have actually noted my flusteredness... giggle.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Old 06-14-2004, 05:41 PM   #617
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Me: I cannot STAND Pippin, I hate his accent! And Mirth is such a dull forum, it should be closed!

meh, I'm not so good at this...
Old 06-14-2004, 06:11 PM   #618
Carnimírië
Wight

Carnimírië has just left Hobbiton.
Me: OMG I've seen the movies, like, 300 times they're AWESOME!!! I have, like, all the movies on DVD and VHS, EE and theatrical, and I watch them every day! PJ is a god!!!!!!!!!

Any BDer: i think tolkin iz long-winded. i meen, who reely wuntz 2 no exactly wut the land looks like every ware, kum on admit it, lotr iz sooooooo boring.

Sister of The Elf Warrior

Last edited by Carnimírië; 06-14-2004 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM   #619
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

The Barrow-Wight: "Well, technically there are already 20 different threads on this topic, but hey-the more the merrier!

The Saucepan Man (now): "Why didn't the Eagles just fly Frodo to Mount Doom?"

The Squatter of Amon Rudh: "Since the movies have been such a big hit, I think the books are now out-dated & useless. I am burning all of my copies & encourage you to do the same."

Mister Underhill: "You know Barrow-Wight, I was just thinking...wouldn't it be nice to add a section for unTolkien-related discussion on the bd?"

Meela: "Denethor who?"

Any Bder: Any comment that portrays this line of thinking: The Books, by J.R.R. Tolkien; based on the movies by Peter Jackson (well, no one should be posting like that )

And in the words of King Theoden: "More will come."

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 06-14-2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:04 PM   #620
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Location: I'm not sure anymore, on account of my being dead and all.
Audreidi has just left Hobbiton.
Audreidi: Eh, I agree. The books are useless. I especially love how they screwed up when Shelob was supposed to appear. Besides, we don't really need books anymore. We can just sit in front of a beautiful box and let our brains rot.

Jandalf: Yeah...I don't really want to be orange anymore. And I already disowned my Padawan, and divorced Obi-Wan. You know, I think I'm just going to quit being a Lord of the Rings and Star Wars fan and have a real life. Who's up for some gardening? Let's watch reality TV; it's so enlightening and serious.

Eowyn Skywalker: Oh, good. I hated chatting with Jandalf on MSN anyway. And I don't really want to marry Anakin. Conspiracies are so boring. I think I'm going to apply for a spot on Survivor and sell everything that remotely resembles a computer in my house.

--Audreidi & Jandalf, proud members and Twins of Optometry for the Society of Nearsighted Elves
Old 06-15-2004, 06:06 AM   #621
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
The Eye

Isn't it funny when you post what your never going to say you are infact postiong what you were never supposed to say.....
Don't mind me I'm just strange.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:47 PM   #622
Lammoth
Animated Skeleton

Lammoth has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Ranger
Isn't it funny when you post what your never going to say you are infact postiong what you were never supposed to say.....
Don't mind me I'm just strange.
Indeed. The word you are searching for is irony.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:06 PM   #623
Son of Númenor
A Shade of Westernesse

Son of Númenor has just left Hobbiton.
obloquy - I say Legolas's hair is probably more of a 'peachish beige' or 'cherry-maroon' colour.
"This miserable drizzling afternoon I have been reading up old military lecture-notes again:- and getting bored with them after an hour and a half. I have done some touches to my nonsense fairy language - to its improvement."
Old 06-16-2004, 03:15 PM   #624
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

obloquy : "Actually, forget that last remark. I'm not too interested in Legolas's hair colour at all. Who in their right mind would contemplate that aspect of Legolas when we could be discussing how essential he was to the plot. Let's face it, he carried the story during the first two books. Tolkien was basically giving him a break in RotK, however he still found time to give him several witty and distinctive lines. A true character for the ages."
Old 06-16-2004, 06:31 PM   #625
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Eowyn Skywalker: Oh, good. I hated chatting with Jandalf on MSN anyway. And I don't really want to marry Anakin. Conspiracies are so boring. I think I'm going to apply for a spot on Survivor and sell everything that remotely resembles a computer in my house.
...umm... well... erk... I'm speechless, and very flustered now. HOW COULD YOU EVEN DARE THINK THAT I WOULD GET RID OF MY COMPUTER?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, I NEED that!!!! But you need to change that to "And I don't really want to marry Anakin, I think I'm going to marry Legolas instead".

Audreidi: i'm so gld that i've disovered this tihng caled weading dandiloins, its so fn. obi-1 is ugly" and i h8 hm, cuz he stnks, and i'm gonna marry harry potter becse taht movie is way btter thn ltor.

(Note awful spelling... snrk)

Agent Evenstar: No, Agent Vader is weird, and I think I hate him. I need a new co-author... I want GIMLI! Gimli's so hot, he's got the cutest beard, and the prettyest axe, and the brownest eyes, and OOOOOOOO... I'm so blond! I love Mary-Sue!!! I also love my blond hair!

Any mod: We need more forums for those books based on Peter Jackson's movie...

Any mod: I know that there are twenty other discussions on Balrog's wings, but who cares anyhow? I think I'll sticky them just so that everyone can see what diverse opinions we have... what do you mean, they say the same thing? They are different threads, aren't they? I'M BANNING WHOEVER SAID THAT!!!! I AM ALL POWERFUL, AND NO ONE STANDS IN MY WAY!!!!!!

Me: I'm just posting to agree with whatever you were saying about the hotness of Legolas.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Old 06-16-2004, 07:45 PM   #626
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Anyone: "Naw, I don't think I'll post what I'd never post."

Old 06-16-2004, 08:50 PM   #627
Vuelve
Wight

Location: A portal to an alternate dimension at your local Wal-Mart store.
Vuelve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Vuelve
The Saucepan Man\The Perky Ent- "You got me. Thats one quizz question that I just can't answer, and quite frankly I'm just too lazy to go look it up."

Vuelve(Me) - Anything half-way intelligent and/or humorus.

Vuelve(Me) - Anything lengthy and intellengent in the Silm. forum.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:12 PM   #628
Arwen Evenstar

Arwen Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen Evenstar Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Evenstar
Eye

I for one would never post that I saw RotK twice illegally before it came out. Not that I ever did such a thing! Uh... you believe me right?
Old 06-17-2004, 10:15 PM   #629
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Quote:
Meela: "Denethor who?"
hahahahaha

me: you guys are too silly for me, I think we need to be more serious here!
Old 06-19-2004, 08:33 PM   #630
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

I feel so left out... Must be nobody knows me well enough to write an anti-me.

Keeper of Dol Goldur: Melkor? Thu? The Witch King? Bah, phooey. The books would have been FAR better if no bad guys were involved. Tolkien could have written about... oh... a hobbit dancing competition or something. Yeah... that would have been great.

Lady Snickerdoodle: Legolas? Who's he? Oh wait... didn't that guy... um... Orblin or something play him? Yeah.... no wait... it was Orlibon! Right?

Mithadan: Oh by the way, my name means Bunny Rabbit in Klingon.

Pathetic, I know, but I tried.

Fea
Old 06-19-2004, 11:30 PM   #631
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

I'm too weird for anyone to write about, so don't feel bad, Fea.

Perky Ent/ Eowyn Skywalker: Bah. Quiz room-smizz room. Downsaholics-downsashmolics. Tolkien is not to be trifled with! I will make it my priority to shut down the RPG forums as well!

Sorry, Perky and Eowyn Skywalker. I just had an image of an old guy waving a cane at some kids with a sign next to him that said "Stay off the Tolkien" that I had to get off my chest.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:45 PM   #632
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

I think that everyone in this forum must know me now... because seemingly, I'm one to write anti-me's about.

Feanor of the Peredhil: I have offically decided that I am going to stop welcoming newbes. In fact, let's all scare them away... yeah... who wants neweople anyhow...?

There... someone knows your posts somewhat... happy? I can't help that I'm easy to pick on... snrk.

Saraphim: Me? Weird? I'm not WEIRD! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME WEIRD! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME INSANE!!!!! *Is dragged away by mods, kicking and screaming*

-Eowyn Skywalker
Old 06-20-2004, 03:08 AM   #633
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Someone do me
Old 06-20-2004, 06:29 AM   #634
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
It does seem like the same people are getting done over and over...

Sleepy Ranger: These quotes are too hard! Why don't you people post easier ones? I quit!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:41 AM   #635
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Sleepy Ranger: These quotes are too hard! Why don't you people post easier ones? I quit!
Strangely enough I expected that. And BTW I find Videogame Quotes hard but i guess I don't play enough videogames.

My own pathetic attempt

Firefoot - I've been posting to much. This is all too crazy I think I'll go get my life back besides I'm tired of being a horse.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:23 PM   #636
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
Eh, they've just got the luck .

I actually posted to post another one, but it slipped my mind . Guess I'll edit this one later.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:27 PM   #637
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Only Real Estel: I have perfect memory.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:52 PM   #638
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Quote:
The Only Real Estel: I have perfect memory.
Actually, I have a photographic memory...it just never seems to have any film in it .

The Barrow-Wight: "You couldn't tell what my old avatar was? It's plain enough it was the Hulk!"
Old 06-21-2004, 07:03 PM   #639
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
The Saucepan Man (now): "Why didn't the Eagles just fly Frodo to Mount Doom?"
Actually, I'm still wondering about that one.

The Only Real Estel: Having Sauron's Eye as a searchlight was probably the best decision Jackson made.

Eomer of the Rohirrim: Yes, I quite agree. And, by the way, well done England on beating Croatia 4-2.

Quote:
Yes, mainly by themselves.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:05 AM   #640
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Boots England are through? I hadn't noticed...

I can't think of a good one now but I promise that I will post one for you Saucepan on Thursday night!

The Squatter Of Amon Rudh: "I recieved a miniscule portion of supper which didnt' meet with my effections. In fact, it was very.....um...er....what's the word I'm looking for?"

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 06-22-2004 at 07:21 AM.
Closed Thread